[Discussion] Akame Ga Kill 53 (Spoilers)

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mein has got some awfully big balls.

I'm hoping she's not stuck fighting Esdeath for too long, that the other members will come help. Poor Tatsumi, all tied up and has two women fighting for him Lol His face was weird to me when he said that he wanted to show the pride of the Night Raid. That innocent face disappeared real quick.

Tobi98

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Mein only got this strong cuz Tatsumi is in danger then can't they just throw Tatsumi outside the colliseum? Like there wouldn't be any risk of Tatsumi dying so Mein would get much weaker...

J3Q

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mein has got some awfully big balls.

I'm hoping she's not stuck fighting Esdeath for too long, that the other members will come help. Poor Tatsumi, all tied up and has two women fighting for him Lol His face was weird to me when he said that he wanted to show the pride of the Night Raid. That innocent face disappeared real quick.
that was his rape face XD

Reactions: Xlad

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If this fight is actually going down with the public watching , not sure what's gonna happen . I'm sure Wave and Kurome will show as soon as Akame and company appear , what a great chapter this was . Save us Esdeath .

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>Author keeps on building up Budo's hype for a year, making us believe he will be some kind of a monster in battles
>gets BUTT-BLASTED by Mine in one page

Seryu confirmed for more competent than Budo.

Bad chapter.

Last edited: