Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, this is, as always, gonna be a mistake ;)

OFFICIAL

Rei's RnR

We'll start at close range (15 Feet Or So) in an elevated grassy plateau with no water source, the morning dew still fresh on the field. Maybe it's a lil' bit misty, but nothing super problematic for eyesight. Have some fun with it and RP a little. Hopefully you don't mind me taking the first move.

Health Rules.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shit, I should have brought a jacket.

Azuma was cold. Damn cold. If he missed anything about the South, it would have to be the abundance of sunlight and warmth throughout the year. Of course, when leaving he'd known that this wouldn't be the case in the Northeast, but regardless, it still pissed him off.

That said, Azuma was still vaguely excited to have a real sparring match for once in a while. It was always "kill this, kill that" when he was out on the battlefield and frankly he'd developed a bit of a distaste for battle because of it. He'd grown up alongside it and that was a less than enjoyable headspace for a teenager to live in. Now, in the Northeast, he'd finally found another group of shinobi who could offer him a home, but that didn't mean he was looking forward to taking sides in fights again.

So yeah, a sparring match sounded pretty good right now. Thus, Azuma found himself waiting for his newfound ally of sorts in the middle of this fucking frigid field at ass-o'clock in the morning, katana at his side. And even though it was frigid and early and all around not a great time to be doing this, for the first time in months, Azuma was excited about something.

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, this is, as always, gonna be a mistake ;)

OFFICIAL

Rei's RnR

We'll start at close range (15 Feet Or So) in an elevated grassy plateau with no water source, the morning dew still fresh on the field. Maybe it's a lil' bit misty, but nothing super problematic for eyesight. Have some fun with it and RP a little. Hopefully you don't mind me taking the first move.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shit, I should have brought a jacket.

Azuma was cold. Damn cold. If he missed anything about the South, it would have to be the abundance of sunlight and warmth throughout the year. Of course, when leaving he'd known that this wouldn't be the case in the Northeast, but regardless, it still pissed him off.

That said, Azuma was still vaguely excited to have a real sparring match for once in a while. It was always "kill this, kill that" when he was out on the battlefield and frankly he'd developed a bit of a distaste for battle because of it. He'd grown up alongside it and that was a less than enjoyable headspace for a teenager to live in. Now, in the Northeast, he'd finally found another group of shinobi who could offer him a home, but that didn't mean he was looking forward to taking sides in fights again.

So yeah, a sparring match sounded pretty good right now. Thus, Azuma found himself waiting for his newfound ally in the middle of this fucking frigid field at ass-o'clock in the morning, katana at his side. And even though it was frigid and early and all around not a great time to be doing this, for the first time in months, Azuma was excited about something.
Short range, 5m, got it.
Lok's R&R btw, the basic rules had a mini update
Sin

[タルタロス Tarutarosu: Tartarus]
Type: Weapon
Range: short - long
Chakra Cost: (-5 per turn)
Damage Points: N/a
Description: Tartarus gained it's name from the ancient titan realm, a dark place, home to all forms of evil, a fitting name for a sword created by the Fallen Angel, Sin. It is rumoured that Sin was experimenting with forbidden arts to try and create his own demon race but they didn't work out the way he wanted, and so through his skills in Yang release, he forged the demon creation into a sword, a living sword infused with a large chunk of his chakra, giving it it's own sentience. With this the sword came to life in its own unique way, it was still a sword, solid like steel, sharp enough to slash flesh, but it was more than just that. The hilt shaped like a bat had a mouth with fangs that could speak out to anyone near, or even bite those who tried to hold him without permission. Tartarus could bend it's shape completely, sliding around like a snake having it's own form of movement while still being a blade, much like how Samehada can bend it's shape and still be sharp with it's scales. Though, it's intent wasn't always pure, having used to have a white handle, he served many owners, though those he deemed unworthy he would kill, staining his handle until it was blood red. This sword held a few unique powers:

• Being able to absorb and store chakra he can also sense chakra within short range of it knowing the difference between each one, the type and who it belonged to. It can sense anything that has a life force.
  • At the start of every battle the sword will have 100 chakra points within it. It can transfer this chakra into someone through touch at the cost of a move. This surge of chakra can free the owner from up to A rank genjutsu.
  • Being infused with Yang, it is granted a form of great vitality, durability and strength. Due to this, it's kenjutsu techniques are passively increased by 20 damage, this would include any jutsu that require the sword to be used as a medium, flowing through it. Freeform attacks are excluded from this boost.
  • The sword would have a mental link with it's owner sharing what he could see and the chakra it sensed.
From the base of the hill, a dark figure began to emerge in a dark red cloak, passing through the mist graciously as he made his way up the hill to be close to the lad waiting for him. He stood with his red cloak covering his body, hood over his head casting a shadow over his face as the demonic sword sat in his sheath over his shoulder, the mouth on the hilt could be seen. He stopped a short range from the young lad eyeing him up and down, trying to decide how much trouble he would be, either way it would be easy enough to test him now. As he looked the boy up and down, his sword, Tartarus spoke to him through their mental connection:

"Young, fresh meat, i haven't tasted the blood of one so young in a long while, lets take out time with this one"

A smirk could be seen from under Sin's hood. There were his thoughts exactly. But now, Sin spoke out loud to the boy.

"Well i came as you wished, now, lets see what you've got..."

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Short range, 5m, got it.
Lok's R&R btw, the basic rules had a mini update
Sin

[タルタロス Tarutarosu: Tartarus]
Type: Weapon
Range: short - long
Chakra Cost: (-5 per turn)
Damage Points: N/a
Description: Tartarus gained it's name from the ancient titan realm, a dark place, home to all forms of evil, a fitting name for a sword created by the Fallen Angel, Sin. It is rumoured that Sin was experimenting with forbidden arts to try and create his own demon race but they didn't work out the way he wanted, and so through his skills in Yang release, he forged the demon creation into a sword, a living sword infused with a large chunk of his chakra, giving it it's own sentience. With this the sword came to life in its own unique way, it was still a sword, solid like steel, sharp enough to slash flesh, but it was more than just that. The hilt shaped like a bat had a mouth with fangs that could speak out to anyone near, or even bite those who tried to hold him without permission. Tartarus could bend it's shape completely, sliding around like a snake having it's own form of movement while still being a blade, much like how Samehada can bend it's shape and still be sharp with it's scales. Though, it's intent wasn't always pure, having used to have a white handle, he served many owners, though those he deemed unworthy he would kill, staining his handle until it was blood red. This sword held a few unique powers:

• Being able to absorb and store chakra he can also sense chakra within short range of it knowing the difference between each one, the type and who it belonged to. It can sense anything that has a life force.
  • At the start of every battle the sword will have 100 chakra points within it. It can transfer this chakra into someone through touch at the cost of a move. This surge of chakra can free the owner from up to A rank genjutsu.
  • Being infused with Yang, it is granted a form of great vitality, durability and strength. Due to this, it's kenjutsu techniques are passively increased by 20 damage, this would include any jutsu that require the sword to be used as a medium, flowing through it. Freeform attacks are excluded from this boost.
  • The sword would have a mental link with it's owner sharing what he could see and the chakra it sensed.
From the base of the hill, a dark figure began to emerge in a dark red cloak, passing through the mist graciously as he made his way up the hill to be close to the lad waiting for him. He stood with his red cloak covering his body, hood over his head casting a shadow over his face as the demonic sword sat in his sheath over his shoulder, the mouth on the hilt could be seen. He stopped a short range from the young lad eyeing him up and down, trying to decide how much trouble he would be, either way it would be easy enough to test him now. As he looked the boy up and down, his sword, Tartarus spoke to him through their mental connection:

"Young, fresh meat, i haven't tasted the blood of one so young in a long while, lets take out time with this one"

A smirk could be seen from under Sin's hood. There were his thoughts exactly. But now, Sin spoke out loud to the boy.

"Well i came as you wished, now, lets see what you've got..."
Azuma was a tad surprised; he hadn't expected the man to arrive on time. Well, nothing wrong with it, he supposed. Furthermore, the guy had dressed properly. A tad petulant, Azuma replied to the man's open invitation to battle with...a less than intimidating statement.

"Ne, Sin-San, I wished you'd told me it was going to be so cold this morning... I'll stick to Taijutsu and Kenjutsu for now to warm myself up I guess."

Sighing, Azuma dropped into a traditional Kenjutsu stance, his body facing the right while his right leg was set behind him with its toes pointed backwards. His left leg was set in front of him, bent in a similar manner but with its toes pointed forwards. His left hand then dropped to his right hip, resting upon the handle of his sword. Azuma's right hand then dropped to the side of his blade's scabbard, supporting it in preparation for the inevitable drawing of his blade.

The anticipation mounted. The soft breeze caressed his face, blowing a strand of hair from out in front of his eye.

What's this feeling? Being around this guy makes me a lot more... uneasy than I expected it would. Am I just rusty, or is there something different about him? ...I'm just being stupid, never mind.

And then he leapt into action. Pushing off of both legs, Azuma moved into a rapid dash on a beeline towards his opponent, all the while maintaining the position of his hands. While doing so, he focused chakra down through his left arm and down to the hilt of his sword, spreading it across the blade while it was inside of the scabbard. This would create a dull barrier around the katana, allowing him to fight without worrying about lethally damaging his opponent.

Upon reaching his opponent, Azuma drew his blade at a blazingly quick speed, slashing upwards in a diagonal arc across from Sin's left hip up to his right shoulder. Hopefully that would elicit a reaction. From there, he would work on eroding his opponent's defenses.

Sin may have been stronger than him, but that didn't mean Azuma wouldn't give him a good fight.

(Shuuren Kiwa) - Training Edge
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 5
Damage: N/A
Description: This is a technique generally taught to aspiring swordsman and could be considered the opposite of using wind chakra to lengthen and sharpen a blade. Usually, a Swordmaster or other instructor would use their own chakra to create a small “U” shape around the edges or point of a weapon. The chakra acts as an invisible scabbard on the blade, allowing the students to spar without killing each other or wounding each other past minor bruises and aches caused by the blunt force of the “scabbard” blade making contact. The user activates this technique by extending their hand along a ridge and just letting a small amount of chakra out. This technique is very simple and quick.
Note: Courtesy of KeotsuEclipse

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Azuma was a tad surprised; he hadn't expected the man to arrive on time. Well, nothing wrong with it, he supposed. Furthermore, the guy had dressed properly. A tad petulant, Azuma replied to the man's open invitation to battle with...a less than intimidating statement.

"Ne, Sin-San, I wished you'd told me it was going to be so cold this morning... I'll stick to Taijutsu and Kenjutsu for now to warm myself up I guess."

Sighing, Azuma dropped into a traditional Kenjutsu stance, his body facing the right while his right leg was set behind him with its toes pointed backwards. His left leg was set in front of him, bent in a similar manner but with its toes pointed forwards. His left hand then dropped to his right hip, resting upon the handle of his sword. Azuma's right hand then dropped to the side of his blade's scabbard, supporting it in preparation for the inevitable drawing of his blade.

The anticipation mounted. The soft breeze caressed his face, blowing a strand of hair from out in front of his eye.

What's this feeling? Being around this guy makes me a lot more... uneasy than I expected it would. Am I just rusty, or is there something different about him? ...I'm just being stupid, never mind.

And then he leapt into action. Pushing off of both legs, Azuma moved into a rapid dash on a beeline towards his opponent, all the while maintaining the position of his hands. While doing so, he focused chakra down through his left arm and down to the hilt of his sword, spreading it across the blade while it was inside of the scabbard. This would create a dull barrier around the katana, allowing him to fight without worrying about lethally damaging his opponent.

Upon reaching his opponent, Azuma drew his blade at a blazingly quick speed, slashing upwards in a diagonal arc across from Sin's left hip up to his right shoulder. Hopefully that would elicit a reaction. From there, he would work on eroding his opponent's defenses.

Sin may have been stronger than him, but that didn't mean Azuma wouldn't give him a good fight.

(Shuuren Kiwa) - Training Edge
Chakra Cost: 5
Description: This is a technique generally taught to aspiring swordsman and could be considered the opposite of using wind chakra to lengthen and sharpen a blade. Usually, a Swordmaster or other instructor would use their own chakra to create a small “U” shape around the edges or point of a weapon. The chakra acts as an invisible scabbard on the blade, allowing the students to spar without killing each other or wounding each other past minor bruises and aches caused by the blunt force of the “scabbard” blade making contact. The user activates this technique by extending their hand along a ridge and just letting a small amount of chakra out. This technique is very simple and quick.
Note: Courtesy of KeotsuEclipse
Sin could feel it. The boy was almost shaking, but this wasn't just the cold beeze on such a morning. No it was more than that, the boy was intimidated, on edge. Not surprising, he was still young, he had his life ahead of him. Now seeing him take his stance ready, Sin remained where he was. He seemed to have good form, but it looked a bit stiff, he'd been training hard, but he didn't have the battle experience where his moves would simply flow. Well, he was about to get some.

Sin could see the chakra form around the blade, he knew the technique well, one that aimed to dull his blade. So he didn't want to hurt sin it would seem. Foolish to be honest, but Sin understood. The kid didn't have the lust for battle, for blood, that might cost him.

Sin was more experienced, faster reactions (higher rank etc) and felt at home in battle, so it was easy for him to react fluidly to the boys movements. Seeing the kid drawing his blade aiming to slide up across sin's body from the left side, Sin smiled. Sin would lean backwards but off to his right, bending his knees, like he was in a limbo competition, so he'd fall in a way that the blade would pass over him going upwards. As he did this he'd place his right hand on the ground for balance while bring is left leg around, low, so that his foot caught the back of the boys leg, kicking him in the back of his right knee, causing it to buckle under him.

From here, sin would push himself back up into a standing position as the boy fell backwards.
(Suiken) - Drunken Fist
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 30
Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or imitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

(Kikku) Kick
Type: Offensive
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 20
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply hit the opponent with a kick from one of his legs. He is free to choose simple variations of the kick and the stronger he is, the more dangerous the technique is.

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sin could feel it. The boy was almost shaking, but this wasn't just the cold beeze on such a morning. No it was more than that, the boy was intimidated, on edge. Not surprising, he was still young, he had his life ahead of him. Now seeing him take his stance ready, Sin remained where he was. He seemed to have good form, but it looked a bit stiff, he'd been training hard, but he didn't have the battle experience where his moves would simply flow. Well, he was about to get some.

Sin could see the chakra form around the blade, he knew the technique well, one that aimed to dull his blade. So he didn't want to hurt sin it would seem. Foolish to be honest, but Sin understood. The kid didn't have the lust for battle, for blood, that might cost him.

Sin was more experienced, faster reactions (higher rank etc) and felt at home in battle, so it was easy for him to react fluidly to the boys movements. Seeing the kid drawing his blade aiming to slide up across sin's body from the left side, Sin smiled. Sin would lean backwards but off to his right, bending his knees, like he was in a limbo competition, so he'd fall in a way that the blade would pass over him going upwards. As he did this he'd place his right hand on the ground for balance while bring is left leg around, low, so that his foot caught the back of the boys leg, kicking him in the back of his right knee, causing it to buckle under him.

From here, sin would push himself back up into a standing position as the boy fell backwards.
(Suiken) - Drunken Fist
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 30
Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or imitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

(Kikku) Kick
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 20
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply hit the opponent with a kick from one of his legs. He is free to choose simple variations of the kick and the stronger he is, the more dangerous the technique is.

Damn it!

Sin was fast; very fast. One moment he had been standing, the next he had been balanced on the ground, chambering a kick, his movements as fluid as they came. Azuma's attack had been dodged in such a manner that he knew he wouldn't be able to follow up before getting hit. Thus, as the sweep kick swung towards his right knee, he twisted his sword's grip around in his left hand so that the blade was pointing downwards. As the kick made contact, only two things registered. The first was simple enough.

****, this guy hits hard.

Letting out a grunt of pain, the second thought found its way into his mind as he prepared his follow-up.

I can't let myself go to the ground.

And so, as he fell forward, Azuma drove his sword into the dirt, using it as support in tandem with his left arm. At this point, his right knee had buckled and hit the ground, but now, he had an opportunity to strike. Using the sword as support to avoid dropping too low and planting his right hand, Azuma tilted his body towards his right and swung his left leg up towards Sin's right arm in a round kick.

The momentum created by this maneuver would proved sufficient for Azuma to pull his right leg off of the ground, thus allowing him to stand up once more. The kick wasn't his most powerful of options, but should it impact his opponent, he would use the brief moment in which he had a foot hold to push himself backwards, a few feet away from Sin, all the while pulling his sword from out of the dirt.

Huffing, he stood, already somewhat tired out from the intensity of the fight. Thus, only one thought would register at the time.

This guy's dangerous.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn it!

Sin was fast; very fast. One moment he had been standing, the next he had been balanced on the ground, chambering a kick, his movements as fluid as they came. Azuma's attack had been dodged in such a manner that he knew he wouldn't be able to follow up before getting hit. Thus, as the sweep kick swung towards his right knee, he twisted his sword's grip around in his left hand so that the blade was pointing downwards. As the kick made contact, only two things registered. The first was simple enough.

****, this guy hits hard.

Letting out a grunt of pain, the second thought found its way into his mind as he prepared his follow-up.

I can't let myself go to the ground.

And so, as he fell forward, Azuma drove his sword into the dirt, using it as support in tandem with his left arm. At this point, his right knee had buckled and hit the ground, but now, he had an opportunity to strike. Using the sword as support to avoid dropping too low and planting his right hand, Azuma tilted his body towards his right and swung his left leg up towards Sin's right arm in a round kick.

The momentum created by this maneuver would proved sufficient for Azuma to pull his right leg off of the ground, thus allowing him to stand up once more. The kick wasn't his most powerful of options, but should it impact his opponent, he would use the brief moment in which he had a foot hold to push himself backwards, a few feet away from Sin, all the while pulling his sword from out of the dirt.

Huffing, he stood, already somewhat tired out from the intensity of the fight. Thus, only one thought would register at the time.

This guy's dangerous.
Sin stood back up straight as he could see the young lad bracing himself with his sword. An impressive bit of skill, using his weapon to his advantage like that. With that his body twisted, the boys left leg swinging around aiming to strike, so he was trying to counter as well as brace himself. It seemed he had some skill after all, just not enough at this time.

As the boy swung his left leg around to hit sin's right arm, sin moved his right leg back, turning his body to face the kick as he grabbed the ankle of the leg, and pulled around with great force and both arms. Sin turning his body around to the right even further, swinging the boy around by his leg and throwing him off in the air behind him, using his own momentum against him. Sin would then turn to face him.

"Come at me with the intent to kill this time, if you don't, it will be the end of you"

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

He should have known that his kick wouldn't have the power to stagger the enemy. It was a rookie mistake. The smarter play would have been to retreat slightly after catching himself. As his kick was caught, Azuma prepared to be thrown, holding onto his sword for dear life as he was almost comically tossed away from the man. Having been yanked out of the ground, he couldn't imagine that the blade was in particularly good shape.

That said, the condition of his katana wasn't really what Azuma was concerned with right now. Crying out in both surprise and some mild fear, he was currently flying through the air about ten feet off of the ground. It was then that he had to make a split second decision. If he was correct, he would land about 8 meters away from Sin.

The ground is soft, so I can land safely...but maybe I can make something out of this.

After righting himself so that he was positioned as if he was standing, Azuma quickly sheathed his sword and began to mold his chakra in his belly, inhaling as he made the tiger handseal. This applied Azuma's oddly powerful Fire nature transformation to the mass of chakra he was molding. Finally, as he neared the ground, he exhaled, releasing a large ball of fire in Sin's direction.

Shit, hopefully I didn't overdo it. I still don't know why I can do Fire techniques so fast. Maybe I should ask Sin later.

He'd heard what Sin said, and unfortunately, it seemed like the man meant it. Speaking in a dry, slightly sarcastic tone, Azuma replied with a grin as he landed in a crouch, one hand to the ground, all the while watching the results of his fireball.

"The end of me? And here I thought I was going to have a fight that wasn't life or death. I suppose that's only fair though. Good news is, at least I'm not cold anymore."

He would let Sin attack next. It wouldn't do to end up in the air again, after all. He was clearly outmatched in a direct fight, so it would be up to Azuma's strategy to make the next phase of this battle work out in his favor.

Heh, lets hope I'm up to it. It's still early, after all.

Chakra: 600 - 15 = 585

(Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally. The fire ball can present itself in 2 forms: it can either be created by a stream of fire and sustained as a gigantic ball of flames in front of the user spanning up to short range or be released as a slightly smaller ball of fire which will travel towards the enemy up to mid range.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He should have known that his kick wouldn't have the power to stagger the enemy. It was a rookie mistake. The smarter play would have been to retreat slightly after catching himself. As his kick was caught, Azuma prepared to be thrown, holding onto his sword for dear life as he was almost comically tossed away from the man. Having been yanked out of the ground, he couldn't imagine that the blade was in particularly good shape.

That said, the condition of his katana wasn't really what Azuma was concerned with right now. Crying out in both surprise and some mild fear, he was currently flying through the air about ten feet off of the ground. It was then that he had to make a split second decision. If he was correct, he would land about 8 meters away from Sin.

The ground is soft, so I can land safely...but maybe I can make something out of this.

After righting himself so that he was positioned as if he was standing, Azuma quickly sheathed his sword and began to mold his chakra in his belly, inhaling as he made the tiger handseal. This applied Azuma's oddly powerful Fire nature transformation to the mass of chakra he was molding. Finally, as he neared the ground, he exhaled, releasing a large ball of fire in Sin's direction.

Shit, hopefully I didn't overdo it. I still don't know why I can do Fire techniques so fast. Maybe I should ask Sin later.

He'd heard what Sin said, and unfortunately, it seemed like the man meant it. Speaking in a dry, slightly sarcastic tone, Azuma replied with a grin as he landed in a crouch, one hand to the ground, all the while watching the results of his fireball.

"The end of me? And here I thought I was going to have a fight that wasn't life or death. I suppose that's only fair though. Good news is, at least I'm not cold anymore."

He would let Sin attack next. It wouldn't do to end up in the air again, after all. He was clearly outmatched in a direct fight, so it would be up to Azuma's strategy to make the next phase of this battle work out in his favor.

Heh, lets hope I'm up to it. It's still early, after all.

Chakra: 600 - 15 = 585

(Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally. The fire ball can present itself in 2 forms: it can either be created by a stream of fire and sustained as a gigantic ball of flames in front of the user spanning up to short range or be released as a slightly smaller ball of fire which will travel towards the enemy up to mid range.

Sin watched as the boy twisted in the air, righting himself as he put his sword away. It would seem as though he accepted his efforts in close range wouldn't be enough. Not yet anyway. He was taking a different approach. Sin could see him bringing his hands together as he breathed in. How interesting, he'd learnt some jutsu. Well, lets see what kind of power he had behind them.

Sin watched as he released the large fireball that swept across the ground towards Sin's location. Sin thought of so many ways he could counter it, over power it and so on, but what was the fun in that? Instead, he decided to mess with his head a bit more. Releasing the seal for fire in his mouth, Sin would release chakra outwards that would wrap around the fireball, pulling it in and sealing in into his throat, though it would seem as though Sin had just ate it. After this, he wiped his mouth, as though he'd just had a meal.

"Thanks for the tasty treat, but... there is something you need to know..."

Sin began walking towards the boy now, step by step, he was determined, drawing his demon blade, Tartarus from his back as he approached.

"Every fight is a fight to the death... one wrong move could cost you your life... land wrong, break your neck. a stab of the sword in the wrong place... this isn't a game for kids... this is your life on the line... so come at me with everything you have..."

(Fuuin: Metsuryū Mahō) - Sealing art: Dragon Slayer Magic
Type: Fuuin
Range: Short (mid range blast when released)
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: Before the battle the user will have places 5 basic seals in their mouth/throat in preparation. Each of these seals will represent one of the 5 basic elements. In battle, when the user is about to be hit by one of the the 5 basic elements they will perform one handseal activating one of the chosen seals in their mouth as they breath in. In doing so, the element of the seal they activated will be sucking in and sealed into the seal in the users mouth. Much like how Jiraiya sealed Amaterasu. After having sealed the element, the user can then perform one handseal releasing that element from their mouth back at their opponent, in the form of a blast of that chosen element with no shape to it. An exampe of this jutsu would be if the opponent use a B rank fireball, just when it's about to hit the user, he will perform one handseal, activating the seal as he breathes in, as he does, the fireball will be sealed into the seal in the users mouth, without hurting the user. The user could then perform another handseal releasing the fireb back at the opponent as one big blast, the fireball would still be B rank. When the seal is activated, a mass of chakra is released out of the users mouth at high speed, similar to when jiraiya sealed amaterasu in a scroll, but faster. The element would be drawn into this chakra and sealed into the seal in the users mouth.
Note: Each seal can only be used once per battle.
Note: Can only seal one jutsu per seal
Note: Can only seal A rank and below
Note: Must wait 1 turn to use this jutsu again
Note: After a jutsu has been sealed in the users mouth, when they release it back, it counts as one of the 3 jutsu per turns.
Note: Can only seal one element, not elemental combinations.
Note: Useable 3 times

Chakra: 3750
= 3720

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wait, what the hell? Was he eating the fireball? Okay, change in plans, clearly there was something up with Sin that Azuma didn't know about. Even just watching that display of power shook him; he'd taken the attack like it was nothing. Just a gulp and it was gone. Azuma even physically froze up, his breathing stopping for a moment upon seeing this.

Shit, he'll notice.

Of course, then came Sin's little speech. This was getting less fun by the minute. Sin had turned what Azuma had intended to be a friendly spar into a much less enjoyable thing. It was in this moment that he recognized two things. The first was that as ninja, regardless of his intentions, even practice boiled down to the usage of inherently deadly tactics . The second thing was a tad simpler, and was inherently tied to the first.

This guy terrifies me.

He was scared. Beyond scared. Even if he wasn't physically shaking, his brain sure made it feel like that was the case. His vision was unsteady, he could feel his heart in his throat, and his hands were trembling. Despite his best efforts to look composed, he imagined that somebody as skilled as Sin could easily sense his hesitation.

God dammit, get a hold of yourself! You've killed people before, this isn't NEW! Just because you left home doesn't mean the way you live life is going to change!

And that thought was exactly what made Azuma snap. He'd left thinking he'd be able to escape violence; that just wasn't reasonable. And realized that, just now. The trembling ceased, and he managed to get himself composed, even if slightly. He would be okay. This was a fight; he'd been in fights. It didn't matter if he wanted to do it or not, his job was to win.

To the eye of an untrained observer, it would seem as if Azuma had simply recovered. However, if one was to look into his eyes, they would find themselves staring at a pair of blood-red orbs, three additional pupils around the central ones already present. Even Azuma wasn't consciously aware of this, albeit his vision was tinted red. He was far too focused to worry about that now.

Simply nodding his head in response to Sin's statements, Azuma quickly began his assault without sparing any more breath. Kicking off of his back leg, he moved into a dash while pulling out two shuriken (one in each hand). As he reached about 7 meters away from his opponent, he would toss both so that they would move in two separate, rounded arcs towards Sin, one on each side of him. Following this, as he entered short range from Sin, he began to focus Fuuton chakra into the soles of his feet. Finally, he released the chakra in a burst, significantly increasing his speed and launching him forwards towards Sin.

In the brief moment he was en route to his targe, Azuma's left hand would fall to his sword's handle, preparing to draw his katana upon reaching Sin. Upon reaching his opponent, he did just this, his left hand drawing his sword with immense speed and slashing horizontally while aiming for his opponent's neck. Sin would be fine, but that wasn't the point; he was aiming to kill.

It was just his job.

Chakra: 585 - 45 = 540

Jutsu Used:

Sharingan - Copy Wheel Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 (-10 a turn for 3T)
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Fuuton: Boruto Stream
Description: By utilising Wind Release, the user can accelerate their movements, creating an effect similar to tunnel vision. To reach higher speeds, the user can have shadow clones perform the technique on them by propelling them from their feet. This technique can also be used on an ally to increase their speed. Use of this technique can momentarily increase speed by 1.5x but only allows for linear movement up to 5 meters away from the point of origin

Cloud Style Front Beheading
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: The user slashes forwards in front of them with their sword to strike the enemy target.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait, what the hell? Was he eating the fireball? Okay, change in plans, clearly there was something up with Sin that Azuma didn't know about. Even just watching that display of power shook him; he'd taken the attack like it was nothing. Just a gulp and it was gone. Azuma even physically froze up, his breathing stopping for a moment upon seeing this.

Shit, he'll notice.

Of course, then came Sin's little speech. This was getting less fun by the minute. Sin had turned what Azuma had intended to be a friendly spar into a much less enjoyable thing. It was in this moment that he recognized two things. The first was that as ninja, regardless of his intentions, even practice boiled down to the usage of inherently deadly tactics . The second thing was a tad simpler, and was inherently tied to the first.

This guy terrifies me.

He was scared. Beyond scared. Even if he wasn't physically shaking, his brain sure made it feel like that was the case. His vision was unsteady, he could feel his heart in his throat, and his hands were trembling. Despite his best efforts to look composed, he imagined that somebody as skilled as Sin could easily sense his hesitation.

God dammit, get a hold of yourself! You've killed people before, this isn't NEW! Just because you left home doesn't mean the way you live life is going to change!

And that thought was exactly what made Azuma snap. He'd left thinking he'd be able to escape violence; that just wasn't reasonable. And realized that, just now. The trembling ceased, and he managed to get himself composed, even if slightly. He would be okay. This was a fight; he'd been in fights. It didn't matter if he wanted to do it or not, his job was to win.

To the eye of an untrained observer, it would seem as if Azuma had simply recovered. However, if one was to look into his eyes, they would find themselves staring at a pair of blood-red orbs, three additional pupils around the central ones already present. Even Azuma wasn't consciously aware of this, albeit his vision was tinted red. He was far too focused to worry about that now.

Simply nodding his head in response to Sin's statements, Azuma quickly began his assault without sparing any more breath. Kicking off of his back leg, he moved into a dash while pulling out two shuriken (one in each hand). As he reached about 7 meters away from his opponent, he would toss both so that they would move in two separate, rounded arcs towards Sin, one on each side of him. Following this, as he entered short range from Sin, he began to focus Fuuton chakra into the soles of his feet. Finally, he released the chakra in a burst, significantly increasing his speed and launching him forwards towards Sin.

In the brief moment he was en route to his targe, Azuma's left hand would fall to his sword's handle, preparing to draw his katana upon reaching Sin. Upon reaching his opponent, he did just this, his left hand drawing his sword with immense speed and slashing horizontally while aiming for his opponent's neck. Sin would be fine, but that wasn't the point; he was aiming to kill.

It was just his job.

Chakra: 585 - 45 = 540

Jutsu Used:

Sharingan - Copy Wheel Eye
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Fuuton: Boruto Stream
Description: By utilising Wind Release, the user can accelerate their movements, creating an effect similar to tunnel vision. To reach higher speeds, the user can have shadow clones perform the technique on them by propelling them from their feet. This technique can also be used on an ally to increase their speed. Use of this technique can momentarily increase speed by 1.5x but only allows for linear movement up to 5 meters away from the point of origin

Cloud Style Front Beheading
Description: The user slashes forwards in front of them with their sword to strike the enemy target.
Sin could almost taste the fear in the young man now. It was settling in. This wasn't just about some fun, this would be a matter of him putting his life on the line. The boys body was shaking, his chest looking like his heart was beating to hard to stay in it. He was trying to overcome the harsh realisation of the fight he'd got himself into. As Sin proceeded the boy slowly started to steady himself, if even a bit. It would seem his fight or flight reaction had kicked in and the fight was stronger. Maybe the boy just knew he couldn't escape at this point. But that wasn't all, something had awakened in him, a most interesting development, the sharingan.

"So you were an Uchiha after all...interesting i must admit, though, perculiar. What kind of Uchiha thinks this is all fun and game? You've been born to a clan cursed with hate and fighting and yet you run around like this is all a game..."

"Kill Him!!!!"

The voice came from somewhere else. Sin's hand. It was the sword, the Demon Sword, Tartarus.

"The boy doesn't stand a chance in this world... it would be cruel to let him go on suffering... end it now..."

The voice of the blade had a disturbing echo to it, it's words lingered in the air. Sin smiled, he simply allowed his own Sharingan to passively activate spiralling into the same red pattern. A true test of the uchiha. As the boy threw the shuriken, Sin could read their movements while perceiving their tradjectory and where they would come from. He would do an instant spin of 360 degrees on the spot with his sword out in his right arm, at the height so the blade of the sword would hit both shuriken away before they could hit him. While this spin would be near instant, he could perceive the kid bursting forwards. Sin would follow up with and effective counter.

As he spun he released his chakra into his sword, using his wind jutsu. What this would mean is that it would look like his spin build up a gust of wind around him, pushing everything backwards, pushing outwards. This would be even stronger due to the power buffing it from his demon sword, pushing the kid flying back causing him 20 damage.

Sharingan - Copy Wheel Eye - Passive
Description:

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A +20
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Uchiha? What's an Uchiha? I recognize the name... is it a clan? And how am I "one of them"?

Azuma was confused in a place where he didn't have time to be. This was a problem; within under a second, Sin had appeared to begin a response to his attack, and the result of it was looking to be to be a tad disappointing. Despite this, Azuma noticed something he hadn't moments ago; he could see the flow of Sin's chakra. Not only that but it was as if he was moving in slow motion with his future movements projecting themselves.

This is weird...I'll ask about it later. Right now, I need to get back into this battle.

Perceiving the green Fuuton chakra that Sin was gathering in his sword as he prepared to spin, Azuma quickly realized he needed to react, or else he'd be in for some pain. His brain flew through options at light speed, looking for something that could counter the oncoming attack. Finally, his brain stopped upon remembering Sin's literal eating of his fireball earlier. That was it. Perfect.

Stopping his dash upon reaching less than a few meters away from Sin, Azuma's hands quickly flew into the tiger handseal as he began to mold a large amount of chakra in his belly. He then applied the Fire nature transformation to this growing mass. The man was already beginning to turn over his right shoulder. Yes, this would work.

Perfect! If his mouth isn't in front of him, I don't think he can eat this attack.

The technique was ready. He just needed to wait now.

A moment.

Another.

Now!

Exhaling, Azuma launched a massive dragon-shaped fireball at his opponent, who would be caught by it hopefully right as his back was turned to the technique. Due to it's proximity to the ground, the grass around the fireball's course of travel was singed almost instantaneously. Furthermore, the light mist around them was almost immediately pushed away. Despite this, Azuma wasn't yet finished; focusing Fuuton chakra into his right arm, Azuma thrust his fist forward in a straight punch, projecting a straight gale of wind straight into the back of the already immense fireball, further increasing its power. This was, to be literal, a lethal combination.

This would work. It had to; the fireball was probably his strongest technique, albeit not his favorite. The Senpūken may have just been overkill. Then again, he wouldn't get his hopes up; remaining on guard, Azuma carefully observed the results of his attack.

I'm not playing around anymore, Sin. You got what you asked for.

Chakra: 540 - 10 - 20 - 20 = 490

Sharingan - Copy Wheel Eye (Reference)
Description:

(Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Damage: 40
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Note: I know the timeframe on reactions is shaky here for me, even with my 3x boost from 3T. I just figure that as a primarily specialist, the Fireball would come out quite fast (and it only takes one handseal). I understand if Sin is fast enough to turn around and absorb the fire though.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uchiha? What's an Uchiha? I recognize the name... is it a clan? And how am I "one of them"?

Azuma was confused in a place where he didn't have time to be. This was a problem; within under a second, Sin had appeared to begin a response to his attack, and the result of it was looking to be to be a tad disappointing. Despite this, Azuma noticed something he hadn't moments ago; he could see the flow of Sin's chakra. Not only that but it was as if he was moving in slow motion with his future movements projecting themselves.

This is weird...I'll ask about it later. Right now, I need to get back into this battle.

Perceiving the green Fuuton chakra that Sin was gathering in his sword as he prepared to spin, Azuma quickly realized he needed to react, or else he'd be in for some pain. His brain flew through options at light speed, looking for something that could counter the oncoming attack. Finally, his brain stopped upon remembering Sin's literal eating of his fireball earlier. That was it. Perfect.

Stopping his dash upon reaching less than a few meters away from Sin, Azuma's hands quickly flew into the tiger handseal as he began to mold a large amount of chakra in his belly. He then applied the Fire nature transformation to this growing mass. The man was already beginning to turn over his right shoulder. Yes, this would work.

Perfect! If his mouth isn't in front of him, I don't think he can eat this attack.

The technique was ready. He just needed to wait now.

A moment.

Another.

Now!

Exhaling, Azuma launched a massive dragon-shaped fireball at his opponent, who would be caught by it hopefully right as his back was turned to the technique. Due to it's proximity to the ground, the grass around the fireball's course of travel was singed almost instantaneously. Furthermore, the light mist around them was almost immediately pushed away. Despite this, Azuma wasn't yet finished; focusing Fuuton chakra into his right arm, Azuma thrust his fist forward in a straight punch, projecting a straight gale of wind straight into the back of the already immense fireball, further increasing its power. This was, to be literal, a lethal combination.

This would work. It had to; the fireball was probably his strongest technique, albeit not his favorite. The Senpūken may have just been overkill. Then again, he wouldn't get his hopes up; remaining on guard, Azuma carefully observed the results of his attack.

I'm not playing around anymore, Sin. You got what you asked for.

Chakra: 540 - 10 - 20 - 20 = 490

Sharingan - Copy Wheel Eye (Reference)
Description:

(Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Note: I know the timeframe on reactions is shaky here for me, even with my 3x boost from 3T. I just figure that as a primarily specialist, the Fireball would come out quite fast (and it only takes one handseal). I understand if Sin is fast enough to turn around and absorb the fire though.
Your move is fine, like i said on discord, your fire is C rank then the wind follows. It's cool.

Sin finished his fast spin as he released the wind around him, it pushing out around him. As he spun through, his eyes could read the motions of the kid a few meters in front of him. A single handseal, one representing fire, as his mouth moved. It was was quite obvious what he was about to do, but at this range it could be a bit tricky. His wind pushed out colliding with the fire causing a small delay, long enough for Sin to do a Vertical slash with his demon sword, bringing it down infront of him. As he did he would release a slice of raw chakra that would cut down pushing forwards, slicing through the Dragon with ease, followed by slicing through the wind, negating both in the process as his own attack phased out.

With all attacks negated they now stood about 5 meters apart. Sin kept walking forwards towards the kid.

"Predictable. You thought that i'd eat your technique again? Boring. You're scraping the barrel now. Getting desperate. How about i put an end to this...."

With that his eyes changed once more, they spiralled into a unique pattern that the kid would never have seen before.

( Suraisu Shinku no Nami ) - Slicing Crimson Wave
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40+20
Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

( Doujutsu: Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 50 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Damage: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: The Mangekyo Sharingan, literally meaning "Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the highest known form of Sharingan, said to be feared as the strongest form of Sharingan. Awakening MS requires the user to have possession of 3 Tomoe Sharingan and to witness or simply go through some extremely dramatic emotional event. Upon this event, the user awakens MS. The most noticeable MS users gained it by witnessing the death of someone important to them, sometimes by their own hand. Once activated the appearance of the pupil drastically changes, differing from the tomoe seals, and gains a shape unique to each user. When active the user can track speeds even further beyond that of the third stage sharingan. The timing of the users counters, the chaining speed of multiple techniques and the ability to see through the enemy's moves greatly increases. Not only that but the user gains the ability to see through visual illusions A-rank and below. The link to Genjutsu is further increased and, if the user has gained full mastery over Genjutsu, he gains the ability to cast genjutsu without the need for Handseals as long as he has a line of sight to the target. Also, the Mangekyo Sharingan gives the user access to powerful and forbidden techniques, unique to each user. Extended use of the Mangekyo Sharingan after some time, deteriorates the user's eyesight to the point of blindness. The chakra cost is so high that it drains the users stamina and chakra at increasingly high speeds. Once the side effects of it's use take place, the user is left blind and unable to activate his sharingan. While keeping it active is already quite hard, the user will drain the time he can keep it active at each MS technique he uses. While some can decrease one turn, others can decrease even more.
Note: The user needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Can only be activated twice, requiring a 2 turn coldown to activate again
Note: Lasts a maximum of 8 turns for the first activation and 4 turns for the second
Note: After the first activation wears down, his eyes revert to their normal appearance and the user can't activate his sharingan for 1 turn
Note: The first activation drains the users stamina and leaves him tired, while the second activation leaves the user blinded and almost unable to move if he doesn't deactivate it before the time ends
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shit, the wind was stronger than I expected; that's odd, I didn't expect it to pose that much of a threat.

As Sin began to speak, Azuma found himself ever so slightly insulted by the man's insistence that he wasn't trying. He was angry, dammit! He was doing exactly what the man had said to do; trying to kill him. Hell, he HAD killed people with what he'd just done. Yet, as with every other one of his attacks, even after gaining this boost in perception, Sin had just brushed it off casually. What else could he do? Glaring a tad as teenagers do, he replied with a bit of snark, although his tone indicated that he was clearly more motivated than earlier in the fight.

"I don't think you understand the difference between me not trying and me being weak, Sin. Still, yeah, I should have taken this seriously from the start."

It was at this point that Sin's eyes, which had already appeared odd, began to change again; after swirling unnaturally, where there had once been three additional pupils lay a completely new design. This brought upon two thoughts; first, it reminded Azuma to inquire as to what was up with his own eyes. The second thought was simpler; this development had him very confused As the man walked towards him, he spoke inquisitively and somewhat quietly, hoping to probe the man's brain for at least a bit of information.

"...Ne, Sin, after this, tell me what's up with your eyes. They had extra pupils earlier and now they look all... swirly."

Yes, only after this would he ask. this was a battle after all. There was no place for discussion right now. Without any hesitation, Azuma's left hand flicked down to one of his side holsters, drawing a paper-tagged kunai and quickly throwing it the short distance forwards into Sin's face, hopefully at least obscuring the man's vision.

With no doubt in his mind that the man would easily counter such a rudimentary tactic, Azuma clapped his hands to the ground and focused on summoning a large amount of Suiton chakra above his opponent, utilizing an element he had yet to show Sin in this fight. Upon completion, this would cause a massive block of water to appear above Sin, hopefully falling down and injuring him. Despite this, Azuma was too close to Sin to avoid the attack at the moment. Thus, he began a rapid dash upwards and to the right of his opponent (my left), moving to a more mediate range (mid range), all the while letting his left hand fall to the handle of his sword on his right hip.

Finally, he completed his multi-faceted assault by quickly drawing his sword while focusing chakra into it, swinging the blade in a crescent arc upwards. The result of this was the creation of a large, slicing wave of chakra being emitted from the blade directed towards his opponent from approximately 45 degrees to the man's right.

At this point, I doubt it'll do anything, but it's worth a shot.

Although he would never admit it, no matter how steeled his resolve was, Azuma was getting desperate, and was feeling oddly drained. His heart was thumping, his head was pulsing, and everything felt hot. This reminded him far too much of his time in the West. Still, he would try his damndest and give Sin exactly what he'd asked for, this time with feeling.

Chakra: 490 - 10 - 20 - 20 = 440

Sharingan - Reference
Description:

Stormy Blockade
Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.

Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Slicing Crimson Wave
Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shit, the wind was stronger than I expected; that's odd, I didn't expect it to pose that much of a threat.

As Sin began to speak, Azuma found himself ever so slightly insulted by the man's insistence that he wasn't trying. He was angry, dammit! He was doing exactly what the man had said to do; trying to kill him. Hell, he HAD killed people with what he'd just done. Yet, as with every other one of his attacks, even after gaining this boost in perception, Sin had just brushed it off casually. What else could he do? Glaring a tad as teenagers do, he replied with a bit of snark, although his tone indicated that he was clearly more motivated than earlier in the fight.

"I don't think you understand the difference between me not trying and me being weak, Sin. Still, yeah, I should have taken this seriously from the start."

It was at this point that Sin's eyes, which had already appeared odd, began to change again; after swirling unnaturally, where there had once been three additional pupils lay a completely new design. This brought upon two thoughts; first, it reminded Azuma to inquire as to what was up with his own eyes. The second thought was simpler; this development had him very confused As the man walked towards him, he spoke inquisitively and somewhat quietly, hoping to probe the man's brain for at least a bit of information.

"...Ne, Sin, after this, tell me what's up with your eyes. They had extra pupils earlier and now they look all... swirly."

Yes, only after this would he ask. this was a battle after all. There was no place for discussion right now. Without any hesitation, Azuma's left hand flicked down to one of his side holsters, drawing a paper-tagged kunai and quickly throwing it the short distance forwards into Sin's face, hopefully at least obscuring the man's vision.

With no doubt in his mind that the man would easily counter such a rudimentary tactic, Azuma clapped his hands to the ground and focused on summoning a large amount of Suiton chakra above his opponent, utilizing an element he had yet to show Sin in this fight. Upon completion, this would cause a massive block of water to appear above Sin, hopefully falling down and injuring him. Despite this, Azuma was too close to Sin to avoid the attack at the moment. Thus, he began a rapid dash upwards and to the right of his opponent (my left), moving to a more mediate range (mid range), all the while letting his left hand fall to the handle of his sword on his right hip.

Finally, he completed his multi-faceted assault by quickly drawing his sword while focusing chakra into it, swinging the blade in a crescent arc upwards. The result of this was the creation of a large, slicing wave of chakra being emitted from the blade directed towards his opponent from approximately 45 degrees to the man's right.

At this point, I doubt it'll do anything, but it's worth a shot.

Although he would never admit it, no matter how steeled his resolve was, Azuma was getting desperate, and was feeling oddly drained. His heart was thumping, his head was pulsing, and everything felt hot. This reminded him far too much of his time in the West. Still, he would try his damndest and give Sin exactly what he'd asked for, this time with feeling.

Chakra: 490 - 10 - 20 - 20 = 440

Sharingan - Reference
Description:

Stormy Blockade
Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.

Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Slicing Crimson Wave

Sin's perception was beyond anything the boy could conceive at this point. Reading his motions, his combinations, perceiving his very breathing as though he was moving in slow motion. With such reactions, the kid's movements no matter what he tried would be all but futile. The boy drew the kunai to throw, both head on, both with tags attached. At this range it didn't matter, it all seemed so slow. With that the boy even tried to summon water above at the same time.

Sin didn't care, there was no need. He released his chakra through his legs in such a burst of speed, to go around the kunai and it would seem as though he simply appeared behind the kid, his right leg out in a round house kick, kicking the boy in his right side, catching the bottom of his ribs as the water fell on sin's last location. The force of this would crack the rib and send the boy rolling along the floor to catch his breathe.

"Is this where you die?"

( Ryuu Handou ) - Dragon Kick
Description: An attack where the user quickly appears behind the enemy in a burst of speed, delivering a powerful kick to their side that sends them flying.

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Azuma thought things had been going well; he was a tad frightened, but he was a kid in a battle, it was impossible to expect more. He'd even done a good job of steeling his resolve. However, nothing could prepare him for the speed at which Sin responded to his attack. Despite the fact that the man had been intensely slowed down by his newfound ocular abilities, the man was still nearly imperceptible upon beginning his technique. He was fast; very fast. So fast in fact that he had, within under a second;

-Dodged his kunai.
-Gotten behind him.
-Begun to kick him.

He's a monster.

Yeah, this wasn't a fight he was winning. Still, even though the man was no longer slow to his eyes, Azuma was still capable of at least attempting to react. From his crouched position, he began to raise his right arm, at least attempting to block the leg he saw flying towards his side.

Nope, not gonna make it in time.

And he was right; he didn't. The kick moved over the top of his fist and slammed into his ribs. Instantly, as he began to fly through the air, he felt and heard a distinct crack.

****, he broke one.

Wincing in pain and coughing up blood, he continued to fly through the air, eventually landing in the tall grass and continuing to slide for a few seconds before coming to a stop. It would take significant effort to stand up; he probably only had one real attack left in him. Having landed about thirty feet from his previous position. Bending his knee as he painfully righted himself, Azuma stood up, shaking as he did so.

Damn, that hurts. Argh.

This would be his last attack. It would also, as the others had, likely fail, but he had to try.

So far he's eaten my attacks, cut them in half, and just ignored them. Maybe... they just need to be BIGGER.

Yeah. Talk about desperate. Molding chakra in his belly once more, for the third time now, Azuma applied his Katon nature transformation to the growing mass, and then exhaled. In the form of a dragon once again, his fireball was on course to hit Sin straight in the face. However, this still was not enough; of course not. Focusing Fuuton chakra into both of his arms, Azuma thrust them forward in two punches, both of which released large gales into the back of the fireball. This not only vastly increased its strength, but its velocity as well.

If that didn't work, then he'd lost. Plain and simple. Collapsing to his knees, Azuma prepared himself to accept whatever was next. He was beyond drained.

Chakra: 480 - 10 - 60 = 410.

Health: 75 - 40 = 35

Sharingan - Reference
Description:

Hurricane Fist x2

Great Dragon Fire Technique

Reactions: Pervyy

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Azuma thought things had been going well; he was a tad frightened, but he was a kid in a battle, it was impossible to expect more. He'd even done a good job of steeling his resolve. However, nothing could prepare him for the speed at which Sin responded to his attack. Despite the fact that the man had been intensely slowed down by his newfound ocular abilities, the man was still nearly imperceptible upon beginning his technique. He was fast; very fast. So fast in fact that he had, within under a second;

-Dodged his kunai.
-Gotten behind him.
-Begun to kick him.

He's a monster.

Yeah, this wasn't a fight he was winning. Still, even though the man was no longer slow to his eyes, Azuma was still capable of at least attempting to react. From his crouched position, he began to raise his right arm, at least attempting to block the leg he saw flying towards his side.

Nope, not gonna make it in time.

And he was right; he didn't. The kick moved over the top of his fist and slammed into his ribs. Instantly, as he began to fly through the air, he felt and heard a distinct crack.

****, he broke one.

Wincing in pain and coughing up blood, he continued to fly through the air, eventually landing in the tall grass and continuing to slide for a few seconds before coming to a stop. It would take significant effort to stand up; he probably only had one real attack left in him. Having landed about thirty feet from his previous position. Bending his knee as he painfully righted himself, Azuma stood up, shaking as he did so.

Damn, that hurts. Argh.

This would be his last attack. It would also, as the others had, likely fail, but he had to try.

So far he's eaten my attacks, cut them in half, and just ignored them. Maybe... they just need to be BIGGER.

Yeah. Talk about desperate. Molding chakra in his belly once more, for the third time now, Azuma applied his Katon nature transformation to the growing mass, and then exhaled. In the form of a dragon once again, his fireball was on course to hit Sin straight in the face. However, this still was not enough; of course not. Focusing Fuuton chakra into both of his arms, Azuma thrust them forward in two punches, both of which released large gales into the back of the fireball. This not only vastly increased its strength, but its velocity as well.

If that didn't work, then he'd lost. Plain and simple. Collapsing to his knees, Azuma prepared himself to accept whatever was next. He was beyond drained.

Chakra: 480 - 10 - 60 = 410.

Health: 75 - 40 = 35

Sharingan - Reference
Description:

Hurricane Fist x2

Great Dragon Fire Technique

The kid took the hit and Sin could feel the crack under the sheer force of his kick. The damage was done. With a broken rib the kid didn't have much fight left. The coughing up blood, it was only a matter of time before his lungs filled and he was choking on his blood. Yet, looking on, Sin was impressed. The kid struggled to his feet. His glare, the look, the determination. Maybe the kid was a true uchiha after all. Though in the end none of it would matter.

Sin could read the attack, it was simple, direct once more. There wasn't a plan behind it. No method, no trap, he was just desperate throwing his last effort into a final attack hoping it would work. It was a shame really, but alas, Sin would put an end to it here and now.

It would seem as the fireball was going to make contact, going head on towards Sin. Who still hadn't moved, would the combo smash into him, doing the damage the kid had wanted? The answer was given, in the form of Sin proppeling above the fireball into the air as a stream of fire was released from his feet as he moved up and forwards towards the kid in the air as he released his wind below. It was useless, even his last efforts would prove futile.

"I commend you on your efforts, but you played a game without knowing the stakes. For that, you lost. It was a game a boy of your age should never have played in the first place... but now... it ends...."

As he said this, he simply looked at the boy. In doing this, through the visual powers of the Mangekyo sharingan, he is able to cast any genjutsu just by looking at the kid and through this, would bind him in an illusion taking control of all five of his senses:

Illusion
Illusion

By taking control of the boys five senses, he would be cast into nothingness. By taking control of his vision he would make it so the boy only saw darkness, not being able to see anything. By taking control of his hearing, he would make it so the boy could hear nothing, pure silence, not even his own heartbeat. By taking control of his smell, and taste, he wouldn't be able to taste or smell anything but he would take control of his sense of touch so that two things happened, he was bound by a force he couldn't see but at the same time couldn't feel anything at all. He was completely at the mercy of the illusion, losing all his senses, unable to move, couldn't even feel the pain from where his rib was broken, couldn't taste blood in his mouth. A truly horrible feeling

Katon: Metsuryū Hokasui) - Fire style: Dragon Slayer Fire Stream

Type: Attack/Defence
Description: The user will focus their fire chakra into their hands or feet. The the user will surround their hands of feet in flames releasing a blast of fire from their hands like when a rocket blasts off. This concerntrated stream will travel up to mid range. Due to the power of the flames, if the user doesn't have his feet firmly on the ground the blast of fire will push him in the opposite direction to which the flames are traveling
Note: can only make max of 2 blasts per use

Genjutsu: Omoi no Kamui | Illusionary Arts: The Mind of Creation
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description:
A powerfull technique were the user takes control of the enemy's 5 senses and makes him experience anything he can imagine. These illusions however are bound by the normal natural laws of Narutoverse (gravity, kinetics, etc) making it impossible to create unreal (in the context of Narutoverse) situations or scenarios. They can and may also be used to cause the enemy pain or distress or simply serve as a distraction or to camouflage the user in an escape or an attack. The genjutsu itself is done by performing 3 hand seals (Tiger+Ram+Horse) while inserting your chakra into the enemy's brain, disturbing his chakra flow and quickly gaining control over his senses. If the user is within short range of the enemy he can perform this technique with either 1 hand seal (Ram) or by looking directly into the enemy's eyes.

Note: Can only be used thrice per battle
Note2: User can't perform other Genjutsu in the same turn
Note3: User can't perform any technique above S-Rank on the same turn
Note4: Can affect multiple enemies
Note5: Can only be taught by Scorps

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the man leapt over his attack, Azuma found himself completely unsurprised. He was too tired to care. As the man glared at him, everything stopped being... there.

This is nice.

Nothing was okay. And by extension, so was everything.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yep! That's the game. Good one Pervy (;

Lets do this again when I'm not a damn Genin lmfao.

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the man leapt over his attack, Azuma found himself completely unsurprised. He was too tired to care. As the man glared at him, everything stopped being... there.

This is nice.

Nothing was okay. And by extension, so was everything.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yep! That's the game. Good one Pervy (;

Lets do this again when I'm not a damn Genin lmfao.
Yeah.It was a fun fight, i like your writing style and look forwards to more to come. Hopefully this can contribute towards a rank up for you. But for me, i'll be taking your body O_<