[Question] AJIN - Personal Thoughts

Nemesís1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well since I've been watching/reading AJIN lately I've wondered what others thought about it (if anyone knows who it is). I tihnk it deserves much more gratitude; its a very cool anime to be underrated from my POV.

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I for one am so drawn in by the IBM and it's abilities.

And then the concept of cutting off their heads and watching a new person grow is equally as interesting. It's underrated because of its near shell - shaded CGI graphica. Like that weird American one, RWBY or something like that.

Nemesís1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love it. Gives me a Tokyo Ghoul vibe
I was thinking the same thing when I first started reading up about it and watching it, until I realized I liked this more than Tokyo Ghoul.

I for one am so drawn in by the IBM and it's abilities.

And then the concept of cutting off their heads and watching a new person grow is equally as interesting. It's underrated because of its near shell - shaded CGI graphica. Like that weird American one, RWBY or something like that.
Yeah the animation is a bit weird, I must say. However, once you watch it for a bit, you get used to it and I ended up liking the animation. RWBY's animation is poor compared to AJIN, you can see the frames at times.

I like how they added in the Laws of Physics to the IBM of how it works such as AJIN's actually contain certain vitamins naturally humans would have to digest which leads to them being able to use their ability.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a great anime, overlooked because of the CGI, but as soon as I saw the quality of the show itself it didn't bother me in the slightest. In fact, the battles between the Ajin ghosts look really smooth in CGI, and the character models are a lot better than the manga.

Since Erased turned out to be a disappointment, Ajin will probably be my #1 anime of the season.

Nemesís1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a great anime, overlooked because of the CGI, but as soon as I saw the quality of the show itself it didn't bother me in the slightest. In fact, the battles between the Ajin ghosts look really smooth in CGI, and the character models are a lot better than the manga.

Since Erased turned out to be a disappointment, Ajin will probably be my #1 anime of the season.
Yeah I had so many expectations for Erased... Ajin is looking better. It cant be because of the CGI, the animation is great with it lol.