Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what do you think Captain Aizen Sousuke bankai will look like?
Well your question deserves another question? Does he still has his zanpakuto? Is it really fused with him or it shattered when he was sealed? Kubo has messed up badly in this department, putting out more loose ends than conclusions.
So assuming that he still has his zanpakuto fused within his body, I would go with a Bankai that alters your time perception...probably a combination of Tsukuyomi and Koto Amatsukami (Naruto reference)...his shikai was complete hypnosis so that is already same as KA except for the control part...I am guessing that his Bankai would allow him to control his opponents completely for a given amount of time without them realising that they are being controlled. almost same as KA

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well your question deserves another question? Does he still has his zanpakuto? Is it really fused with him or it shattered when he was sealed? Kubo has messed up badly in this department, putting out more loose ends than conclusions.
So assuming that he still has his zanpakuto fused within his body, I would go with a Bankai that alters your time perception...probably a combination of Tsukuyomi and Koto Amatsukami (Naruto reference)...his shikai was complete hypnosis so that is already same as KA except for the control part...I am guessing that his Bankai would allow him to control his opponents completely for a given amount of time without them realising that they are being controlled. almost same as KA
That would mean Yhwach was allready hit with Aizen's Bankai, and survived. Aizen f*cked up his sense of time while he was in Mugen.

Aside from that not being the universe destroying level of awesomeness we expect from Aizen's Bankai, it would be a bit of an anticlimax to find out "Oh, yeah Aizen's Bankai is just that thing you all believed he did with his Shikai".

Red Neca

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Either making illusion reality, or making reality an illusion(by this i mean you become an illusion and forgoton or, like tsukoyomi something you know something badass)

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yhwach loves your salty years gentlemen, know your place his Majesty wrecks yoir fanfiction :Sparks:.

OP: Who knows after obtaining a certain level of power he practically discarded it so I don't expect much

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He no longer has bankai because he gave up shinigami powers to unlock the hogyoku's full powers
The problem with that theory is that he did Mind**** Yhwach while in Mugen. If he didn't have his Shinigami Powers (Kyouka Suigetsu), that leaves a gaping hole in how he did that. Simplest explanation is that he still has Kyouka Suigetsu's power.