0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What?! What is this?
-picks all the gold out of the sand and runs away-
Amaterasu to your sand castles
Neither of you should be posting in my thread. It is a RP thread! Please delete your posts.
If you don't understand the thread then obviously it is not for you and you should not post in it. Go to Forum Games if you want to increase your post count.

XZA

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
Okay o.o

(Suna Dai teitaku no Jutsu)- Sand Mansion Creation Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points: none
Description: An old technique which was renewed and refined by gaara. The User will preform the following hand-seals Snake → Rat → Ox → Ram → Snake slams their hands on the ground and then sends their chakra into the ground, Then Breaks down the earth minerals in the ground to make more sand. The User Gathers a large amount of chakra and then constructs the sand into building, much like the ones in sunagakure.
Note: Can only be used once per turn and three times a match
Note: Can not use A-rank or above sand the next turn
Note: Can only be used by a Gaara bio

-Makes a GIGANTIC castle-

Give me a small description, adv/disadv.

Gaara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One/three advantages:
  • 1. This jutsu also creates the sand needed for the building, so no previous sand source required.
  • 2. If i'm in a area with a large sand source already, I won't need to break down earth first.
One/three disadvantages:
  • 1. Requires 5 handseals, and must break down earth into sand first.
How you perform it (with as much detail as you can):
I begin gathering chakra in my core, after I've gathered enough I send it through my coils to the tenketsu's in my palm. As the chakra enters my arms I weave the Snake → Rat → Ox → Ram → Snake hand-seals and slam my palms on the ground sending out my chakra into the sand around me, since there is already sand near me I don't need to break down the earth first and thus I immediately start gathering all the chakra I poured into the ground and build the sand up into a giant building.

XZA

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
Good^^

(Suna Kesshū)- Sand Gathering Assault
Type: Offensive
Range: Short(can be controlled from all ranges)
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The User gathers a great volume of sand and compresses it into a high-density shape. This greatly increases the hardness, creating a gigantic steel-like weapon in an instant. The weight and size of these shapes are so great, they can easily shatter bedrock and break through most defences with one hit. Because the weapon is made out of Sand, the shape can be whatever the user wants. This allows the user to create the best weapon for the fight, by taking into account the opponent's abilities and the surrounding environment.
Giant Spear: By forming the Sand into a triangular, spindle-shaped object (much like a pyramid) and tapering it into a sharp point at one end, the user creates a giant spear. The pyramid can also spin like a giant top.
Giant Hammer: By forming the Sand into a large rectangular shape, the area of contact is increased greatly, creating a giant hammer.
Note: Only last three turns
Note: Can only be summoned once
Note: Can not use other sand techniques while this is active
Note: Can only be used by gaara
Note: Can only be created short range but can be controlled at all ranged
Note: Can not use A-rank sand for the following two turns

(Subaku Shiroryuu)- Desert Dragon
Range: Short-Mid
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80(+10 damage to the user)
Description: The user weaves a hand-seal and does a punching motion and using sand from the users sand gourd, the user will shape the sand into 3-4 different chibi-dragons that will try to bite, slash, and try to mangle the opponent.
Note: Can only be used three times
Note: Can not use A-rank sand jutsu the following turn

(Suna kawa)- Sand river
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20(-5 if made from dirt)
Damage points: 40
Description: Gaara preforms two hand-seals and has a massive amount of sand and sends it towards an opponent in the form of a river that throws them off balance and carries them away from the user. This technique can also be used one self in order to gain distance from overwhelming enemies. if used one self it doesn't throw them off balance.
Note: Can only be used 3 times
Note: Can only be used if they grind it from the dirt

Gaara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I raise a bunch of sand from the ground and compressing it into highly dense and extremely hard sand. Next I then begin forming the Sand into a large rectangular shape, the area of contact is increased greatly, creating a giant hammer that I use to break a huge rock in the middle of the training field.

As sand starts pouring out of my gourd, I weave a handseal and make a punching motion causing the sand to form into 3 dragons.

Next I preform 2Handseals and cause a massive amount of sand I previously grinded under ground to raise up and carry my across the training field.