realobito1

Veteran
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
anybody ever think that Ichigo never needed to loose his powers?? I mean im not saying the story did not make sense because he did or that it was unrealistic. I mean technically he did to save his town but what i mean is that even if he lost that day Aizen would have deff been defeated. The 0 squad would have beaten him for sure. Aizen had his hands fool with yoruichi, ichigos dad and urahara so think about if he had 5 people, one of which was beating this arcs current villain. They would have spanked him and then kisuke spell would have activated and Aizen would have still failed in his ultimate plan which was to become god. I mean if he still had his zompakto but clearly he did not.

Masterpiece7

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's called plot..if you watched later on,you'll see he gets his powers back,not as strong as he was,but it's still something :p
And it wouldn't be fun to just kill Aizen off like nothing,he was pretty much invisible (considering he survived his last getsuga and was able to regenerate himself)

Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
anybody ever think that Ichigo never needed to loose his powers?? I mean im not saying the story did not make sense because he did or that it was unrealistic. I mean technically he did to save his town but what i mean is that even if he lost that day Aizen would have deff been defeated. The 0 squad would have beaten him for sure. Aizen had his hands fool with yoruichi, ichigos dad and urahara so think about if he had 5 people, one of which was beating this arcs current villain. They would have spanked him and then kisuke spell would have activated and Aizen would have still failed in his ultimate plan which was to become god. I mean if he still had his zompakto but clearly he did not.
well if you really wanna see it that way Bleach has got too many plot holes and illogical things to talk about......for all we know Ichigo could have even fired a Getsuga in his Dangai state which he didn't, maybe conserving reiatsu or something......so just take these sort of things with a cup of tea and enjoy the anime

GenKiDama

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so many things wrong with the thread, heres the quick rundown
why ichigo uses mugetsu? because he was hoping it would OHKO and stop his OP regenerating and evolving, if he didnt he would of became stronger eventually

@masterpiece he was said to be stronger than he ever was before, even the fight against ichigo.

Aizen did not have his handsfull with urahara and Co. he was not trying, he lowered his guard and was half assedly attacking them.

and the Zero squad would of been utterly curbstomped if they fought a trancendent Aizen, as Trancendents are untouchable if compared to non trancendents. hell I don't think they could even beat a shinigami Aizen without the hogyoku, Kyoka suigetsu would destroy them.

realobito1

Veteran
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so many things wrong with the thread, heres the quick rundown
why ichigo uses mugetsu? because he was hoping it would OHKO and stop his OP regenerating and evolving, if he didnt he would of became stronger eventually

@masterpiece he was said to be stronger than he ever was before, even the fight against ichigo.

Aizen did not have his handsfull with urahara and Co. he was not trying, he lowered his guard and was half assedly attacking them.

and the Zero squad would of been utterly curbstomped if they fought a trancendent Aizen, as Trancendents are untouchable if compared to non trancendents. hell I don't think they could even beat a shinigami Aizen without the hogyoku, Kyoka suigetsu would destroy them.
True with his zampakto he is invincible but he did not have it, that is why ichigo was able to fight him in the first place, the guy who makes the names is crazy powerful, i would go as far as saying he is comparable to ichigo after he trained in the dongai, plus 4 other atleast urahara level captains. I think they would have done more than enough damage to activate urahara's seal like ichigo did, and even if they did not have that seal i think they could have restrained them on there own.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Knowing Aizen, he would have probably just ignored the Zero Squad, or nuked them from a distance. His powers kept evolving and getting stronger, so at some point Ichibe's Zanpakuto would stop working on him. Why? Because Hogyoku Ex Machina.

If the royal guard try the same plan of attack as they did against Yhwach, here is what i see happening:

Aizen pokes Kirinji, Kirinji dies.

Shutara clone showes up with army of fodders. Fodders do nothing, Aizen pokes Shutara, Shutara clone dies.

Aizen is in life force cage with Nimaya. Aizen pokes Nimaya, Nimaya dies. Aizen pokes real Shutara, real Shutara dies.

Kiriyo see's nimaya curbstomp the f*ck out of Aizen, and removes the cage. Aizen pokes Kiriyo, Kiriyo dies. (Because Kyoka Suigetsu, Kiriyo is most likely subject to it since she was still a captain while he was a lieutenant)

Aizen fight's Ichibe. Ichibe beats up Aiz, Aiz turns out to be Aizen. Ichibe beats up a nameless fodder, nameless fodder turns out to be Aizen. Ichibe starts beating up Worthless Loser, Worthless Loser turns out to be Aizen. Aizen pokes Ichibe, Ichibe dies.

Aizen pokes Soul King, Soul King dies.

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True with his zampakto he is invincible but he did not have it, that is why ichigo was able to fight him in the first place, the guy who makes the names is crazy powerful, i would go as far as saying he is comparable to ichigo after he trained in the dongai, plus 4 other atleast urahara level captains. I think they would have done more than enough damage to activate urahara's seal like ichigo did, and even if they did not have that seal i think they could have restrained them on there own.
No you have to.had saw his ritual to be in his sword illusions that's why indigo was never affected by it.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No you have to.had saw his ritual to be in his sword illusions that's why indigo was never affected by it.
The Ritual is just releasing Kyoka Suigetsu. If Aizen were to release it at the royal palace, he would have affected them. He didn't use it on Ichigo because it was allready released at the start of the fight.

Also, there is a good chance that Kiriyo Hikifune is already subject to Kyoka Suigetsu, since she was a captain before TBTP, when Aizen was still a lieutenant.

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Ritual is just releasing Kyoka Suigetsu. If Aizen were to release it at the royal palace, he would have affected them. He didn't use it on Ichigo because it was allready released at the start of the fight.

Also, there is a good chance that Kiriyo Hikifune is already subject to Kyoka Suigetsu, since she was a captain before TBTP, when Aizen was still a lieutenant.
No its after you see the ritual,all he has to do is show you the release of his sword.

If all he had to.do was show you the release an that was it then he would have had no problem putting ichigo in the illusions..same goes for ichigo dad.

Last edited:

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro Aizen had planned Everything :)
Soon he will solo Ywach with his Bankai :whip:

pakitoT3L3K

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Wasn't he allowed like one release only tho