Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Panthalassa studied Alucard's hand and word.

Well, I have no problem with death, and clearly my flies don't have it either. Killing as mission is part of a shinobi duty, and my abilities are suited for it more than most. I think there would be freedom enough within your organization to do what I want the most: Missions and Fieldwork around the world. So, after my village was all but ripped away from me, another place to call home would be alright by me.

So I accept!

And he shook Alucard's hand.
Then i accept you into our ranks, welcome Admiral Panthalassa. I'll give you a short brief of our territory.

Alucard summoned a map of the world(as far as it was known..) - and pointed out their current location and the locations of the landmarks under the influence of the Hellsing organisation listed.
  • #170: Bhandao
  • #173: Vestbygden
  • #175: Dainashi
  • #176: Raitoninguroddobarē
  • #177: Snowbork
  • #178: Imperium Snowpoint
Our headquarters are not too far away, Dainashi. I am to head there now myself as i have yet not been there since the merger of my clan and the Rising Cloud. Let me know if you want to join me on my way there or explore our other landmarks, it could be a good time to make sure other villages under our protection are secured against these.. things. But you do as you like. As for me, i'll be on my way to HQ now. I wish you a warm welcome to our clan.

With that being said and done, Alucard would start to float away in the distance on his platform held together by gravity. His statue would be reverse summoned and his wounds would have been almost all but healed now since the grand battle.

*Mission End* - LLM.

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then i accept you into our ranks, welcome Admiral Panthalassa. I'll give you a short brief of our territory.

Alucard summoned a map of the world(as far as it was known..) - and pointed out their current location and the locations of the landmarks under the influence of the Hellsing organisation listed.
  • #170: Bhandao
  • #173: Vestbygden
  • #175: Dainashi
  • #176: Raitoninguroddobarē
  • #177: Snowbork
  • #178: Imperium Snowpoint
Our headquarters are not too far away, Dainashi. I am to head there now myself as i have yet not been there since the merger of my clan and the Rising Cloud. Let me know if you want to join me on my way there or explore our other landmarks, it could be a good time to make sure other villages under our protection are secured against these.. things. But you do as you like. As for me, i'll be on my way to HQ now. I wish you a warm welcome to our clan.

With that being said and done, Alucard would start to float away in the distance on his platform held together by gravity. His statue would be reverse summoned and his wounds would have been almost all but healed now since the grand battle.

*Mission End* - LLM.
I think I understand the territory. I guess I'll head to the Headquarters myself!

He said, expelling a swarm of pale flies from his sleeve which quickly aggregates together, into the form of a bull sized Lucifer Sage Fly. Panthalassa hops atop the fly and starts navigating north, now that the battle was over and the storm subsidied.

( Ninjutsu: Mie ) Ninja Arts: Mimesis
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This technique is similar to the Bug Clone technique, combining it with the Transformation technique. When the user forms a clone, he sends a chakra signal for the bugs to aggregate and then applies the Transformation technique for the clone to actually appear human, in one fluid action. Mimesis behaves the same way, aggregating bugs, or other lose materials like sand or gravel, for example, and then applying chakra to transform them into any object or being, usually another animal or a bigger version of the insect. Since the user is in control of whatever materials he is using to create the construct, the transformations can have motion and tangibility, and interact with the world around, just like a Bug Clone, and physical harm will disperse through the Mimetic construct and allow it to reform around the intrusion, since it is composed of an aggregation of the material and not a continuous substance, which greatly differs from the traditional Clone and Transformation techniques.
Note: For the mimetic constructs to move, the user must be able to control the materials/bugs, otherwise they're immobile.
Note: Can be used to make bigger versions of the insect, for transportation.
Note: They can serve as movable sources of the material, for further manipulation.

Mission End

LLM

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Barney juggled his thoughts, trying to come up with a perfect string of words that would explain the situation at hand to Hawke, without causing too much trouble. To be honest, Hawke might appreciate more if Barney manned the **** up and acted like it was just another day in his life. After all, men die and they get born again. Killing one of their own ranks was a setback, yes, but time would eventually heal the wounds. If Barney stuck to his matters maybe all this could've gone under the rug. But that wasn't like Barney. The situation was different. The first robber that Barney came across was a complete unknown, yet this kid had The Brothers mark. His absence would've been noticed, wouldn't it?

Traveling towards Gaikotsu Bay (255)​

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Edo (113)

Barney and Panthalassa sailed across the Aisu Bay with a small ship commanded by the Captain himself. Their destination was where Barney hoped he could gather the last missing piece of ore.

Leaving landmark with Panthalassa.