Elite
Kin
1,028💸
Kumi
581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know if anyone have seen my introduction thread. Yes, I'm a writer from the WLA Forum, I wrote web novel, fanfic and short stories.

Here is where I will post all the short stories I wrote on WLA Forum, although most of it are horror stories.

I will be posting 2 more threads for my web novel and fanfic later when I'm in mood

Recently I did a deep research on a Japan urban legend which is known as Saruyume or Monkey dream, here's the link if you want to read the full urban legend.

Anyway after I have read it for several times from different sources, I searched some related article, this is what I get...

First, let's talk about dream, dream is a stage where we experience some images and thought when we are sleeping, nightmare is a type of dream that gives us unpleasant feeling such as fear, while lucid dream is when the dream feels so real that you can't differentiate it with reality.

So, for the case of Monkey dream, try to imagine that you're having a nightmare that feels so real that you think that you might die in that dream. For the first time, you might think that it's only a nightmare that feels so real, but what about a second and third times, or until the extent that you start to suspect it might not just a mere nightmare?

In real life, there is actually people who are afraid to fall sleep as they feels that if they fall asleep, they might get killed in nightmare, and this topic even been used in a certain horror movie, the concern here is that, can people really die in their dream? Scientifically, the answer is yes, when a person experience a really frightening nightmare, there is a chance that they are too scared and triggered a heart seizure, the only thing we don't know is that the person is die of heart seizure or get killed by the thing in their nightmare in a form of heart seizure.

Now, let's get a little deeper, if you are interested you can search for Zhou's butterfly dream. Sometimes, it's hard to know if the dream is a dream or the reality is actually a dream, it might be that actually the nightmare is the reality but we refused to accept the truth so we dream of this 'real life' .

Anyway, this is the aftermath of this research, I have a weird habit of recording my dreams, after some days I did all the research, I experienced some rather disturbing dream for that whole week, but I choose to ignore it.
I have been requested to do a small research on a Philippines horror named feng shui, this is what I got

The main subject in this movie is a piece of bagua mirror, which kill whoever that looks into it's mirror. In real life, the bagua is not as horrified as the movie, but still contain a certain level of mysterious and creepiness...

A brief introduction of bagua mirror for those who don't know. Bagua mirror is an essential tool in Chinese feng shui, it consist of an octagonal bagua plate with a mirror in the middle. There is three types of bagua mirror, flat, concave and convex mirror. Each of them have different function. Flat block energy, concave absorb energy, convex reflect energy. For more details, please go for Google.

In the movie feng shui, one should not look into the mirror if not they will die, this is actually associate with a rule of the bagua mirror, which you should never reflect the mirror directly to a person. The rational for this is actually due to the function of the bagua mirror, for example, the concave mirror is use to absorb energy, take note that it's not only bad energy, good energy is also absorbed, try to imagine when you directly flash that mirror to a person and their good energy get absorbed, most probably that person will have bad luck and get sick.

As for the convex mirror...well, it reflect most of the bad energy(like bad spirit) instead of good one, so when you reflect it a person...hahahah...

Now let's focus on the convex type of bagua mirror which is the most viscous one amount the three. Like I mentioned earlier, it's mostly used to reflect evil or bad energy, please take note that it's just reflect not remove, where will it be reflected? The opposite house. Whoever used this kind of bagua usually beared ill intention of reflecting the bad thing to their neighbors... Which I have a story about that at the end.

A very important thing to take note when using bagua mirror is that you should never break the mirror, even if you accidentally break it, it need to be handled carefully and immediately if not any bad luck related to blood will happen. To make things a little bit creepy, still remember what's the use of a concave bagua? Absorb bad energy or spirit, just absorb and not removing, so those absorbed spirits had probably been trapped in that mirror for years, and when you finally break it...heheh...

Story time! Years ago, one of my relative have set a convex bagua mirror at her main door reflected directly to her neighbors. What happened to the neighbor, I don't know but I do know that my relative have became quite rich during that time, so rich that it's irritating, she would buy some fancy clothes and forced me to wear it during some special festival and telling the other family members that she is so kind that she brought me the dress (I'm quite poor at that time) although the dress is actually quite nice...haha...

Years later, she joined a new religion for her business purpose, that religion does not believe in feng shui so they took off the bagua mirror and break it without any proper procedure. Soon after that, her life turned into a mess, first, her husband get paralyzed by a serious stroke, then her son been chased back from overseas due to a big loan from loan shark, and now, she slowly lost her hearing...

I'm not sure whether this is just a coincidence or what, but her ill intention surely paid off.

Again I want to emphasize that bagua mirror is a very complicated tool in feng shui, don't simply use it without enough knowledge of it. When I surf though the net I found a lot of article about bagua, a lot of them are different from other version, some of them even look so nonsense that I think can cause harm for those who actually believe it. And some just laugh and mock whoever believe in this, they think bagua is just a useless decoration. Although I also don't really believe in this but these believes is not anything we can make fun, we never know when will all this stuff will to happen to yourself.

Another noticeable point in the movie is the lotus feet..

Lotus feet is an ill Chinese tradition, in which the feet of young ladies are wrapped with white clothes ever since they are still kid in order to form a small, deformed and sickening feet, can Google for the image but not recommended.

This ill practice have been a part of Chinese culture for the rich family until the late dynasty Qing or earlier stage of Chinese republic... I don't know, this issue is kind of sensitive.

Anyway, some of them still practice this culture during the world war II when the Japanese invaded China... another sensitive issue I guess.

During that time, the ladies with lotus feet will have hard time to run due to the deformed feet, so they usually became an easy target for the Japanese army. So as you can imagine, many of the lotus feet ladies die during that time...

My point here is... You might be able to find some antique shop that actually sold these mini shoes of the lotus feet as ornaments, if it's newly made then it will be quite a nice and pretty ornaments, but take note that this culture had almost disappeared from the Chinese culture, the craftsman for this art is very rare, which is some time, you might get a second hand shoes... If you get what I mean. So it's better be careful when you buying things from antique shop...

Demon child/fetus which known as 'toyol' in Indonesia and 'gui zai' in Chinese... Is an evil spirit create by a witchcraft, this spirit is usually used for increase one's wealthy through some wicked method...

There is a few method to create this spirit, a more common method is by crafting a wooden doll and put it into a jar with oil and cast some spell on it (correct me if I'm wrong), another more extreme method which is said to be able to create a much more powerful but dangerous demon child is by using the body of the aborted or dead fetus... I'm not going to deep in detail as it is quite nasty and disturbing matter to discuss, let's get straight to our story...
*In the below story I'll be using the narrator's point of view so it will be 'I'

Ever since I was child, the term 'demon fetus' had always been my nightmare, my parents used to told me this demon fetus is a very scary and dangerous spirit that feeds on their owner's blood, when their owner is incapable of feeding them anymore, they will go hunt for other people's...

Anyway, when I grow older, I found that this thing is not as scary as my parents told me, or at least that's what I think, this spirit usually used by the owners to steal money from people. It is said that one of our neighbors is keeping this demon fetus, so whenever my parents saw my neighbor get in our shop, they will throw some sweets on the floor as the playful demon child likes sweet, they will so concentrate on the sweets that they will forget to steal our money in the counter.

One day, my neighbor somewhat got a new demon child from the local witch, and rumors that they throw the old one at a bush near the shop area. Ever since then their family started having some mischief and death...

Then on that fateful day, a coconut tree at that rumoured area get struck by thunder, the mischief happens on my neighbor suddenly stopped. People's said that the demon fetus is buried under that tree so the thunder struck it. The weirdest thing here is that tree still remains standing until now with no leaves just trunk...

Uhm...so this is a story from a friend's friend, so it is quite unorganized and a bit nonsense. I don't really believe it until recently I went visit that friend and she actually drive me to that rumoured place, and yes! That leaf less tree is standing there nice and firm with just a trunk... creepy...

Is still looking for more of this, will update once I found them

Hmm...is the spoiler not working?

Last edited by a moderator:

AI380

Elite
Kin
1,028💸
Kumi
581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haha thanks! Those are all short stories that end in a single chapter

Here's another one
This is the story of a girl who is really sensitive to the unseen surrounding since she's a little kid and how she start out really scared of it but slowly get used to it due to the insensitivity of her parents...

Ever since I was a kid, I really scared to went to bed at night, because the moment when the lights are off and the night getting darker, I will have high chance encounter something that is hidden in the dark. As far as I can remember, when I'm still very young, I will suddenly wake up at 3am and get scared for some unknown reason, then I'll cry so loud that I'll waken up everyone in the house. At that time, my parents are in a religion where they don't believe in existence of the unseen creatures so they just assumed that I'm just having nightmares, so they just merely comfort me every time I cry at midnight without taking any other action....

As I grow older, I became get used of those nightmares, yes, even I had believed that I only having nightmares. But a certain incident proved me wrong...

When I'm 14 years old, I was hospitalized due to some serious illness that leaves a nasty scar at my stomach, until now I still remember what happened after I wake up from that 8 hours surgery, I was placed at the no.6 bed, which I later realized that there is someone died at that bed before me. I don't know whether it's just the effect of the anesthetic or what, but I'm sure what I experience that moment is not just a nightmare, I can still clearly remember all those hands that pulled and pressed me hardly on the bed as if they are trying to drag me down with them, in order to get rid of their deadly grip, I shook my body so hard that my mom and the nurse actually noticed and 'wake me up', they ask me what's wrong, I just don't know how to tell them, so I told them I was having a really scary nightmare. But in my heart, I know that it's not a nightmare!

After a month, I get discharged. Ever since that day, my sense of the unseen had became stronger and stronger. I can't see and heard them but I can feel if they are near, I try to tell my parents but neither of them believe me, they just said I been thinking too much. So, without any support from my family, I buried this 'secret' in my heart for years.

As I grow old and getting more mature + really get used of this 'sensitivity', I decided that I'll record anything weird 'dream' or occurrence whenever I wake up at 3am with no obvious reasons. I have keep this habits for years, some of the records are funny and interesting but most of them are creepy.

Everything somewhat getting quite 'peaceful' until that day when I actually predicted my father's death in my usual 3am dream... I'm really freak out on how calm I am when seeing my father's heartbeats getting weaker and finally flat...

About three days after my father's death, I went back home with my mom and my brother, that night my mom experience some weird encounter, she gets very scared all the sudden with no reason. The next morning, she said that she thinks that might be my father, but I calmly told her that is certainly not him, she ask why am I so sure about it? Then I asked her :" Is there a lady in white die near our house many years ago?" She get shock and wonder how did I know? Then I said " I saw her this morning." I don't know how did I get the courage telling her this... But what she said later has shock me a lot...

According to my mother, when I'm still a baby, a psychic told her that I was followed by a man and woman spirits, but my parents refuse to believe that due to their religion... Although until now I still find it's hard to believe that, sounds quite nonsense but what I said that day actually make my mom believe in that nonsense. Then, since that day, she will force me to go to a certain temple and accept prayers from the monk there.

Have to admit that, in the first few weeks, it might seems working... But later...it came back and gotten worse, but somehow I'm glad about that, as I already get used of getting scared and wake up at 3am for no reason.

If that ability had actually successfully getting removed, I might even trying to find some other way to get it back... The End.

If you are more into story with chapters, I'll be posting my web novel and fanfic later when the this place get settled a bit.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Amazing writing skills , your imagination is everlasting . I would encourage your story to be featured into a full length novel someday .

Yea sure that would be great .

AI380

Elite
Kin
1,028💸
Kumi
581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One of my Christmas story collection

The Legend of the Little Match Girl

Most of you must have known about the story of the little match girl, a poor little girl that sells matches and die at a Christmas eve… However anyone of you knows there is an ‘epilogue’ for the story? Ha! Of course! None of you will know about that because even I don’t know what is it and no one should ever know about that but somehow… ‘She’ will let you know that the story did not end upon her death if you are ‘lucky’ enough to meet ‘her’…

There’s rumours said that every years on Christmas eve, you might have a chance to spot a little girl that shivering in front your door and if you ignore her, she will disappeared…however if you greet her, she will ask you to buy some matches from her, if you reject her, she will stare at you for a moment before walk away quietly and you will be having your worst Christmas ever in your life… and if you accept her offer…something interesting will happen…there are a few different version of it…some with happy ending but most are tragedy ending…

“It says that that box of matches she sold to you are actually magic matches…during Christmas eve, when you light up a matches, you will saw an illusion for some of your wishes, and when you light up the third match, your wish will came true…however, this wish that granted might cause you to lose some of the important thing in your life…including your own life…Hey Sky! This one looks trustable, but is it necessary for us to search through the ‘dimension’ library for this piece of information?” “Well~ even I’m not sure about that, but somehow we are now really sure that what he said is not a liar…” “Hah! I still doubt about that. Remember what he said that day? Don't you sensed anything out of order? ” “Ha! Immortal life itself is out of order … but what he said that day is indeed suspicious…”

A few days ago… “Mr. Sky! You need to help me! You must help me! If not I’ll really die for sure!” “It’s not that I don’t want to help you, just …you should know my rules before you came here don’t you?…” said Sky while lift up a tea cup and sipping the tea, he try to get a cookie from the cookies plate in front of Chris but get pinched by Chris instead. “I know you will not simply just accept any quest like that but you are the only one that can help me!” A man with a sunglasses beg Sky with a desperate look. Seeing this, Chris gets a little bit annoyed and finally speaks. “Just accept it Sky, if not we will surely get annoyed for the whole day. The ‘New World’ special Christmas event has started today.” “Alright alright alright… just give the detail then!*hell annoyed*…” “As I said…a few years ago I meet an onryo (angry spirit)…” “Snap out of these onryo things! Straight to the point!” Sky shouted. “Okay sorry…that girl ask me to buy a box of matches from her,she said after she sold this box of matches she will able to went home for Christmas…Since that day was really cold so I decided to buy that box of matches from her but before I can pay any money to her, she vanish into thin air…. “ “Alright…continue.” Sky is interested to the incident as if he knows something about it. “Then later that night I light up a match, something weird happen, I began to see some illusion, I saw things that I was wishing for…and I light up the second match, then the third match… suddenly my dream girls called me for a date! That box of matches are magic matches! That girl have become my girlfriend! But something terrible happened the next morning, the early morning of Christmas, my pet dog get run over by the truck , I didn’t think too much about that but when I try to light up another piece of match, it would never light up, which I later found up that the matches can only been light up on Christmas eve, three is the limit, when you have your wish granted this year, you have to wait for the next year… I used it for the following years, and it never fail to fulfil my wishes but also never fail to get something away from me, my friends, my cousin, my grandparent…all of them! And until the last four years, I scared so I didn’t use the matches, because those who are left are those who are important to me, my sister, my wife and my daughter…but somehow the matches were like lighting up by themselves! And my wishes came true but my family…. Now I am all alone, if the matches been light up again, I will lose my life!!!” “What do you want us to do for you then?” “Obviously! Protect me from this disaster even if you need to destroy that girl!!!” “Okay then…”

Present… “Sky, I wonder why are you so concern about that guy?” “*Ignore Chris question* I’m pretty sure that he is lying but there wasn’t any trace showing that he is lying… *continue digging through the book shelf*…” “Try to ignore me again? I don't really care about that quest actually but you have been working non-stop for days. Look at those eye bags! If you continue like this, you will get sick and I'll have to spend my precious time taking care of you. ” “*stare at Chris for a few seconds* You should know how stubborn I am…don’t you?” “Damn you baka Sky…Not planning to eat anything again? You have been starving for days alright?” Sky just smile without giving any words. “OK fine. Let’s see how long your body can take.”

Suddenly, Sky found some old newspaper, he flipped through it, he read through an article and smiles… “What’s with that?” Sky passes the newspaper to Chris, and Chris read it… “Hmm.. Interesting, just as I suspected. That’s a great piece of information… but it doesn’t help much.” “So we need to wait for tomorrow to find that little girl since she only came out on Christmas eve…” “So…taking a break now?” “No… I will just stay here until tomorrow…” “You serious? Oh well! See you then.” As Chris leave, Sky continue flip through the books…

The next day… “Sky, are you sure you know where you are heading? I mean you know where to find that girl?” “Hell like I will know, but somehow I think that she does want us to find her, so it should not be so hard…” “Your sixth sense of immortal huh? Ah! Wait! Have you taken your medicine this morning?” “Nope.” Chris give Sky a leer without saying anything. “Don’t worry about m…*spot something*… wait here! I think I have found her!* run to a direction*…” “Hey wait... The heck? …”

Ten minutes later… “What’s keeping him so long? Better go look for him”… later, Chris found Sky somewhere near the backstreet….tears seems to be running in his fatigue looking eyes …“Are you alright?” “I think so… Hey Chris! You still remember what he said that day about how he get thv contact info of us?” “Yes, he said through a friend. ” “Ha! A friend huh? Let’s go!” “Go where?” “Meet an old friend.” "An old frie... Ah... That person. Are you sure you want to meet him?” "I don't have much choice I guess." ….

A few hours later… “You said you found a way to end this disaster?” “Ah yes…First, give me that box of matches.” “Here…*hand over the box to Sky*…” “*took the match box*Before I can do anything, mind I ask you some question?” “You may ask…” “Are you having any contract with any party before making contract with us?” “Uh…why are you asking such a question?” “Oh! Actually, I have been thinking that you might be lying to us that day so I went to find that ‘onryo’ girl you said and indeed you are lying… she said that clearly that the matches will not light up by itself…” “No! She’s lying!! How could you believe words from an onryo?” “*ignore him*… But weird enough that I can’t trace any lying element in your words, even a mind reader like Chris can’t trace it.” “Hey! How many times I need to tell you? I’m not a mind reader!!!” “Haha! You can’t deny that Chris…Okay back to the point… I’m so sure that you are lying that day, but why I can’t trace any liar from you? Someone must have cover it for you huh? To cover a ‘liar’ so perfectly, only that person can do it, which I don’t even want to mention his name. ” “What else do you know?!” “Well, I met that person just now, and he had told me everything. He said that the reason you give us that quest that day is not just for you own life, your true intention is to using us to eliminate that girl so everything can be reverse while you still can keep all the wealth you get from the matches huh?” “That bastard!” “Four years ago, you company, which you get with the help of the matches and also the life of your mother, that company, facing a serious breakdown and almost bankrupt, you sacrifice your sister for that if I didn’t mistaken…*took out a piece of newspaper and throw it on the floor*…it says :'XZY company died and revived in just two days'...* took out a card* This is your card huh? President of XZY company?” “You bas…” ‘Bastard? Haha! Well, I’m not interested to know the reason you sacrifice your wife and daughter, I only interested at my other quest. The person that help you to cover up the liars give me a quest. 'Help that bastard to light up the last three matches' …" said Sky while took out one match and lights it “You are crazy!” “What’s the illusion you seen? I die in front of you? Ha! So you want me to die? Another try…" He lights up the second match. "What did you see again?” The man get horrified by Sky's deed “I die again? Ha! I thought you supposed to be begging for your life?! Hahaha…you want me to die so badly don’t you? Now the last one, which is supposed to be the one that can grant the wish right?” Sky took out the last piece of match. “Hey Sky… stop that already!” Chris grabbed Sky's hand to prevent him to do anything stupid but Sky softly pushed him away...

“Now make a wish” He light up the last match “You… Die!!! Die in the hell!!!” the match burned up… “Oops~ Wrong wish! Even I hope for that…” “You demon!!! *took out a knife from nowhere* I will kill you!!!” Sky just remain silent, before that guy can reaches Sky, he dies of heart seizure… “So he still can’t escape from his fate huh? Hey Sky, shall we go home?” Sky just smile to Chris, before he can said anything, he collapse… “Sky!”…

Chris calmly clutches down, touched Sky’s forehead… “I should have known that his concern is not about that bastard but you…” Chris is talking to a little girl that was standing near Sky, looking worried and scared, she thought he have died. Chris smile and patted the girl. “Don’t worry, he’s alright…or maybe not so alright… too exhausted and high fever, even immortal like him will get sick.” The girl seems relieved “Have told him to take a rest but he is too stubborn to listen to me…My bad! Shouldn’t make him accept this quest anyway…Hey! Want to go home with us, although we don’t have any turkey or feast, but we do have hot chocolate and marshmallow.” The girl nodded…

Later that night, Sky in his room, on his bed, looks pale but alright. Somewhere near his desk is an empty match box, he smiles as he saw a little girl peeked in through the door slit…

So the story end here, is that box of matches are magic matches? Did the matches bring sadness or happiness to whoever that owns it? Or perhaps the empty box itself is the magic? And most importantly, will the legend continue? No one Knows, the only thing I know is…Merry Christmas.

Last edited:

AI380

Elite
Kin
1,028💸
Kumi
581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And here is something I wrote on the new year eve, during the count down, consider as a new year 'blessing' from me.

If you found some familiar name in it, it is just pure coincidence that I choose those names for my character:ssymb:

1st January 2019 8.00 am, Kingdom Headquarter, Chris room.

Chris wears a white long sleeved shirt with blue vest, standing in front of a mirror. Chris is arranging his light golden colored cravat, there is a luxurious looking white overcoat decorated with gold thread hanging beside him. Later, Rei brought in a black cloak with fancy gold ornaments hanging on it. Chris look at the overcoat and cloak for a moment and think of he will be wearing it for the next few hours, he sighed.

"Ah... I seriously hate to wear this outfit. The weight of all these clothes is almost equal to half of my own weight." "My Lord, just consider this as a special occasion once a year." Said so, Rei help Chris to put on the overcoat and cloak. "Yes, it's the new year blessing ceremony after all." said Chris before give out another long sigh.

At the same time Sky's room, Sky and Maria are also in their proper attire although not as complicated as Chris's. They took up the rings on the table and wear it. "Darling ~Are we finally going to see Chris-chan in his crown?" "Probably not. He is too stubborn to wear it."

Yes, at this moment, Chris is looking at a crown and a small case with 3 rings in it. He hesitated for a moment and pick up the rings and wear it. He look at the crown again and lifted it up, hesitated again for a few seconds before putting it back to the display closet. Rei laugh out a bit after seeing Chris's rather cute action.

10.25am Kingdom HQ, Main Court.
In the middle of the court, there's a huge translucent pole which is three storeys height pierced directly to the ceiling. People are gathered around the pole (which is guarded with a tall fence with 10 metres diameter away from it.) as the ceremony will begin soon.

A few minutes later, the sound of a special musical instrument is heard, the main door is open along with the fence around the pole, first enters the court are the Royal Guards of Heaven and Earth, Raven and Wolf guardians, then the White and Dark Knight guided The Almighty Trinity, the highest authority of the Kingdom into the court. With the Trinity entered the court, the ceremony starts. But before the ceremony starts, there're something you need to know, yes, you who is reading this. This ceremony is not just for those who are in the court but every single life in the whole universe. So let's do it together.

So the ceremony begins... The trinity stands around facing the pole forming a triangle and the Royal knights and guardian is standing around them guarding 4 different directions. The Trinity places their right hand on the pole and it's started to glows. While they doing so, the audience /people write down all their regrets using any different methods like magic, dust and paper. As soon as they finish writing, the words either with magic, dust or paper getting absorbed by the pole, it's okay if you can't reach the pole from your distance, burn or tear down the paper will give the same effect. As the pole absorbed all the regrets, the Trinity focused their magic to the pole and blasted all the 'regrets' into the thin air. Which significant that any regret from the past will be the past and washed away in new year.

Then for the second half part of the ceremony, all of the people including the Trinity and Royal Guards closed their eyes and think of their wish and hope for this year. The pole slowly glows with all the wishes and eventually released its sparkles to all the people in the court indicate the blessing for this year. With this, the ceremony ends.
So, with letting go the regret from last year and making a wish for the new year, let us welcome the year 2019, hoping it will be another good year.

Happy New Year everyone!

Oh! If you are wondering why I only post this today, well, I actually posted it days ago in my own webpage:sweat:

And about the poor grammar, I admit that I didn't check at all:tsuhiki:

Last edited:

AI380

Elite
Kin
1,028💸
Kumi
581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So, it's been a while since I last posted in here, since today is Eastern Moon Cake Festival, let me post a story I wrote last year, let me know if I had posted it here before.
Legend of The Moon Fairy!
Prologue

A long time ago, there is a man named Hou Yi, he is a really good Archer, he is known as a hero at his place after he shoot down 9 extra Suns from the sky and save the earth from the burning heat. This Hou Yi has a very pretty and kind wife, with the name of Chang Er.

As a reward of saving all the people from the ten burning suns, Hou Yi is given a special medicine that can give him eternal life. However, this news soon reach the ear of an evil man that I forgot the name. He sneak into Hou Yi's house when Hou Yi is out, only Chang Er is there, so he took out his sword and threaten Chang Er to give out that medicine. Knowing how bad that person is, Chang Er have no choice but swallowed that medicine herself. And then miracle happens...

Chang Er body gets as light as a feather and slowly floating on the air, then she just flew out and disappeared. Later, when Hou Yi is finally home, he can't find his beloved wife anymore, he is so upset.

That night, it's a full moon, Hou Yi looking to the beautiful moon and saw a figure of a lady on it. It's Chang Er, she had flew all the way to the moon and became a lonely moon fairy... And separate with her beloved family forever...

This is the most common version of the legend of mid autumn festival, but, is it true and what happened to Chang Er and Hou Yi after this? No one knows....

Or perhaps someone might actually know...

part 2

Again... As usual, in Chris office...

"Your Majesty, do you still remember the first mid autumn festival we have together?" "Yes, why are you asking that? Rei?" "Just that it's some rather wonderful memories." "Oh? Hmm... Bringing you attacking that empire and overthrown the evil emperor that almost killed you is certainly something so wonderful..." "Ugh...uhm... not that one, the one when I first moved into this Kingdom." "Oh! That one! Yeah, that was certainly a very precious and wonderful memories, after all that was our weird encounter with the Moon Fairy..." "Yes, although it's really sad..." "Ah... it's hurt even to think of it, especially that thing we have done"....

500 years ago, the quest reception port of The Kingdom had received a weird quest from the Moon Dimension.... And so the immortals and espers are super excited of it. "Hey Chris! Have you seen the quest?" "What quest?" "The one from the mysterious Moon Castle in moon dimension!" "Ah...that one, it's an empty quest..." "Although it's an empty quest, but it's from the Moon Palace! Which means Moon Fairy!" "So?" "Don't you excited about it?" "Not really." "Why? The Moon Fairy is a rumoured big beauty!" ".....*leered Sky for a while and ignore him*..." "Darling~you are a big idiot!" "Wait! Maria! Why are you here!?" "I heard that you are bullying Chris chan so I'm here!" "I'm not, just letting Chris know that the Moon Fairy is a beauty." "That's why you're an idiot! Don't you forget anything?" "What did I forget?... Ah... *spotted Rei near the door with a really adorable outfit *... Hi Rei!" "Rei..." Chris lift up his head a bit while he noticed Rei. Then Maria gives Sky an eyes signal indicating him to leave... And so the two leave...

"Your Majesty... Uhm... Do I looks weird in this outfit?" "No... You looks great." Then Chris make a hand gesture indicate Rei to get near to him. "Rei, tomorrow will be Mid Autumn Festival at your homeland, I want to make you feels at home, so I'm making this festival official at here. Can you help me to see anything left out?" "Hmm... Let's see... Everything looks alright except not having the Moon Maiden worshipping ceremony... Although I think that we don't practice this here..." "Yes. Indeed we don't, since even the Moon Maiden herself need to send quest to us." "Quest?" "Although it's an empty quest but I do think that it's something important and confidential." "Are you going to handling it My Lord?" "Maybe. But I believe that the perverts who are eardropping us outside will be able to handle it just right." "Hmm?" "Haha..." Then Chris casted a seal at the door prevent those two from hearing the conversation...

"Damn that Chris! He blocked us!" "Haha! Chris chan is surely so sensitive. Darling ~You heard him, what are we going to do about the quest? We can't just pin up an empty quest on our official quest board." "Easy! We will go to the Moon Castle!"
Part 3

And so Sky and Maria gets their way to Moon Castle and actually met the moon fairy. As they expected the moon fairy is a amazing beauty with the softest and nicest voice ever, nice and kind as if she is the most perfect lady in the whole universe. But there is one thing they didn't expected, the quest. From the quest, they learned three astonishing information. First, the lady doesn't knows that she have been leaving this earth for about 5 thousand years which she thought that only 5 years passed since because of the effect of the medicine, her perception of time have changed so badly. Second, since she doesn't knows that 5 thousand years had pass, so she thought her husband is still alive, so her quest is to reunion with her husband. Third, which is the most astonishing information... That Sky looks exactly like her husband Hou Yi....

Later, Chris office... "Wait! What?" "Although it's sounds absurd but it's the truth." "Ah..." Sky and Maria is seeking help from Chris... As usual.

"Hmm... This could be a bit troublesome..." "Yes, but I felt so bad for unable to help her and I can't effort to let her know the truth, can't you figure out anything?" "You are not telling me to revive a man that died 5 thousand years ago right?" "Uh-huh..." "That's pretty much impossible even for me. Unless you plan to kill me. " "Aww...Chris-chan~ How could we possibly let you do such a dangerous thing? But don't you having any other method?" "Hmmm... Actually I do think of a method... But might be a bit cruel..." "What method?" "Hmm..." Chris look at Sky for a while...

Days later, in the moon castle... "Hou Yi! Is that really you?" "Yes, my dearest Chang Er."...

Some where away from the scene... "Chris-chan, are you sure he is going to be alright." "Don't worry, I have temporarily altered his memories..." "Okie! I trust you for this."

Back to the scene... "But due to some circumstances, I can't stay long, but I promise I will come back to get you after 5 years." "Aww... Hou Yi! I trust you, that's our promise alright?" "Yes my dearest." Then Sky turned around with tears in his eyes as he knows so well what is this '5 years' means...

Present... "Honestly, I really feel so bad for her, maybe I should really just let them tell her the truth..." "My Lord, sometimes it's better to stay oblivious instead of knowing the truth, besides no one will know what will happen after 5 thousand years, maybe Hou Yi will really come back to life?" "Haha... Yeah! Maybe this is the better way."

The end.
If you interested at my story, here's the link to this year's Moon Cake Festival story

Reader's discretion alert though.

Oh, as for grammar errors, yes, I did not check it properly, if you want to be my editor, pm me, although I definitely have no money to pay you :t-t:

Reactions: Michael92