Agree or Disagree: Each Manga Chapter is to short.

Moon eye plan

Banned
Regular
1,056 posts 115 reactions
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
1,056
Reaction score
115
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They all are 18 pages, but someone have 2 pages in one (like last page in this chapter).

Fights = short chapter
 

hawaiianmike

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,363 posts 158 reactions
Joined
Sep 15, 2011
Messages
3,363
Reaction score
158
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I actually though this chapter had a lot going on, unlike some of the others.
SO I will have to agree to disagree. Each chapter is worth the wait IMO but I do wish they were longer, but in the end beggars can't be choosers so I am going to have to live with the one week till release.
 

Q of the Sharingan

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,346 posts 191 reactions
Joined
Dec 16, 2010
Messages
2,346
Reaction score
191
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
well now he is doing this manga a movie and a manga about road to ninja so he is really busy right now

When was it announced that he is doing a manga for road to a ninja?
 

~Puppet Master~

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,504 posts 786 reactions
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
5,504
Reaction score
786
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's because of the cliffhangers that they seem short, but I don't think that
they're that short... This week's chapter just wasn't that interesting, makes it
look like nothing happened.
 

jd9393

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,484 posts 57 reactions
Joined
Aug 23, 2011
Messages
1,484
Reaction score
57
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sometimes, but I like it...
 

Ero sennin jiraiya

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,744 posts 94 reactions
Joined
Apr 1, 2012
Messages
1,744
Reaction score
94
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well, it takes time to do the art and move the story forward. If they were larger every week you'd probably see the quality go down. Just sayinnnn
 

Gatsuuga

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,239 posts 1,031 reactions
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
1,031
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Really, people always complain chapter is to short, yet they fail to realise that there is double pages. This weeks chapter came with 20-pages and people still complain. Maybe people just like to complain.
 

CoolFoo

Member
183 posts 9 reactions
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
183
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't mind how long they, because I'm enjoying them regardless.
 

KazmoK

Member
15 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It would seem short because they always ALWAYs leave us at the a cliff hanger.
 

-Madara Uchiha-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
32,129 posts 436 reactions
Joined
May 24, 2012
Messages
32,129
Reaction score
436
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They are short, but I don't mind
 
Top