Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

*Agnes awakens from a long nap, still lying on top of the surprisingly large branch upon which she earlier climbed. Unfortunately for her, her sensei seemingly left. Perhaps taking a sudden nap in the middle of training was a bad idea after all.*

*She sees a person moving towards her, which is odd considering that this is a training field. She somehow jumps down from the branch with a decent amount of grace before calling out to this individual.*

"Hello... may I ask who you are?"

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Agnes curtsies as she addresses the man.*

"I'm Agnes Oblige... wait, are you the Ninjutsu sensei I sent the letter to not too long ago?"

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Agnes curtsies as she addresses the man.*

"I'm Agnes Oblige... wait, are you the Ninjutsu sensei I sent the letter to not too long ago?"
You sent a letter to me? >_> *thinks of all the trash I dumped out and I'm just here on a stroll* Umm yeah! That might be me! Thanks for the chocolates too. *doubts the chocolates* Alright so why are we here today

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Agnes tilts her head slightly to the left as House mentions chocolate.*

"I don't recall ever sending anyone cho... know what, never mind that... um... I'm here to continue my ninjutsu training, my other sensei... vanished without a trace. I mean, I heard that ninjutsu training rivals that of doton in terms of how many sensei vanish swiftly while training in it, but we didn't even cover a single jutsu... but that shouldn't concern you I suppose. We did cover the basics though, and I did complete a tree climbing exercise, thus I guess we're somewhere around there, I guess, possibly, maybe...?"

*Agnes then sighs before drooping her arms to her sides freely.*

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fair enough. I'll teach you some techniques. *throws you scrolls and have you read them then perform them.

(Fukumi Hari) - Hidden Needles
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: The user is able to call forth needles into their mouth and then spit them at their opponent with great accuracy.

Alright, this is where you call needles into your mouth and you'll shoot them at your opponent. These needles are very tiny.

(Kage Shuriken no Jutsu) - Shadow Shuriken Technique
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:20
Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

Like it sounds, a windmill shuriken is sitting in the shadow of the top shuriken. Throw a second shuriken underneath the main shuriken.

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra:15 (-5 per turn)
Damge Points:N/A
Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is a simple Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an animal (or animals). With the target frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat. It can only be used against animal (summons or not) and works by forcefully using your chakra to restrain the summon physically by holding it in place. It can, however, be broken by outside means or brute force, making it less effective against bigger summons like boss summons or similar.
Note: lasts only as long as the user is focusing on the target to sustain it.

Alright, with this, you'll bind an animal with your chakra. By channeling your chakra through the ground and have your chakra wrap around the animal, physically holding it inplace.

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Agnes nods as she grabs the scrolls, giving them a quick read through before nodding towards House, understanding, from all her previous trainings thus far, what's requested. She, firstly, concentrates some chakra within the back of her mouth, condensing the chakra into two needles, thinner than the width of a penny, but decently long. She moves them onto her tongue before spewing them out, targeting them towards a nearby tree, causing them to ungracefully bounce off the bark of the tree with great speed. Ultimately not the most effective jutsu... but it works.*

*She then grabs a windmill shuriken conveniently hidden near another tree and a smaller shuriken from her repertoire. She tosses the first, smaller, shuriken, allowing it to gain a little bit of distance, before tossing the second windmill shuriken. The distance allow the first shuriken's shadow to cover the larger, though mostly similar in thinness, windmill shuriken's trajectory and movement from being visible to any opponent*

{OOC: not sure if there's chakra involved with this second jutsu tbh :/}

*Agnes, lastly, notices a nearby bunny, oblivious of its convenience in terms of plot timing. Agnes concentrates some chakra into her feet before releasing it continually, sending some wraps of this chakra to restrict the poor bunny, first by restraining its legs, and then following through with the rest of the body. The poor bunny struggles for a few moments before Agnes, feeling slightly guilty, releases the restraints around the bunny. It turns towards Agnes, shaking its head, before hopping away.*

"Jerk..."

*Agnes displays a shocked, if not confused look, as she hears this.*

"Did... did that bunny just speak?