Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Agnes awaits her latest sensei.*
*Teleports into the training field*

Hi there, my name is Namikaze Minato, and I will be training you in the basic ninjutsu field

I want to explain the following into your own words, tell me what do you know about them and we will continue from there.

What is Ninjutsu?

What is Chakra?

Why are handseals formed?

What is the difference between spiritual energy and chakra?

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Agnes sits upon a stump, looking periodically around for a new sensei. She found another bulletin board notice from a brand new sensei, this time for one going by the name Ryujin, probably an alibi, although stranger things have happened. The notice said to await him within a room to the back, but she only found a small note there, saying to meet the person in this very training field within two days time. Thus there she waited, for a few hours now, ever the patient girl. Mind, there was a misadventure into a farmer's field, and then another into a bear's den... but the third time's the charm as they say.*

*She munches upon a carrot, bearing only that and a canteen of water for subsistence, thinking that the sensei would be waiting for her already... but he wasn't there yet. Maybe she is early for a change? Possibly, thus she decided to wait on the grounds for the sensei... and thus did several hours pass.*

*The grounds themselves are rather plain, with some roughly, unevenly cut grass surrounding the stump, with a few trees about ten meters from her position, one to the right of the stump, one to the left, but both within her vision. Otherwise, except for a slight wind blowing in her face, thus scattering her hair somewhat, the day is just as plain as her surroundings, making the wait just slightly more unbearable. If there is a bright side to all of this, Yangus is gone for the day... not really out of choice mind, but rather out of him being lost, escaped from her grasp. She sighs as she thinks of the bloody mouse, one of Guv's gifts... but a pain in the ass nonetheless.*

*She looks around one last time before she twiddles her thumbs... still not seeing her sensei.*

Um... where is he? Am I in the wrong place again... oooh, I probably am... I am, aren't I? Why do I...

[sfx]Whoosh

*A man teleports onto the field, his yellow hair flows as he arrives, glancing at her.*

Hi there, my name is Namikaze Minato, and I will be training you in the basic ninjutsu field
*Agnes stands up from the stump, patting down her knees before curtsying at him.*

"Hello Namikaze-sama, my name is Agnes Oblige and it's a pleasure to meet you."

*She then ends her curtsy and smiles at him, he did seem somewhat handsome... more boyish than Dean and Castiel, but somewhat similar to her friend Hashirama... she hasn't seen him in a while though... She sighs as she listens to Minato's questions.*

What is Ninjutsu?

What is Chakra?

Why are handseals formed?

What is the difference between spiritual energy and chakra?
*A slight blush begins to cover her face as she hears the questions.*

Agnes, you foolish dumb girl, you forgot to research Ninjutsu in advanced! GAH! What am I going to do? I'm going to seem so foolish al... what, I've been here before, with Yoanna-sama... and she only complimented me... but still some of these questions are tricky, but let's take it one step at a time here instead of panicking.

*Agnes clasps her hands together, lowering them in front of her pelvis, as she looks at Minato, giving her best stoic impression. She's prepared to give her answers, however half-hearted and incomplete they may end up.*

"Well... Ninjutsu are the arts of the shinobi, meaning techniques and jutsus utilized to accomplish numerous objectives and goals. There lie numerous different fields within Ninjutsu, including elemental jutsus, which utilize chakra in order to mold different elements, with the basic five elements consisting of Raiton, Fuuton, Katon, Suiton, and Doton. Another field then is Genjutsu, which implants chakra into your opponent's mind, in order to disrupt their internal chakra flow, and hence induce them underneath a plethora of different mental illusions. A final field is Taijutsu, which mostly uses chakra enhanced physical maneuvers, such as simple moves such as punches and kicks and more complex maneuvers such as flips. However, general Ninjutsu consists of mostly either simple chakra maneuvers or shinobi tool manipulation in order to afflict damage onto your opponent or other accomplish other goals, such as distraction or evacuation. Mind, there are also highly advanced jutsus within this field, such as the Shadow Clone jutsu and the Rasengan, with extremely advanced chakra control and chakra storage needed in order to properly utilize these jutsus without damaging oneself by mistake."

"Now, chakra is pretty much the energy utilized for performance and creation of most jutsus in existence. In itself, it's the utilization of both physical and spiritual energy in order to create these jutsus. Physical energy is the energy that is output through every activity upon which a person performs, whether it be punches, kicks, or blushing. Meanwhile, spiritual energy... erm, I'll get to that latter. However, chakra on its own does not actually create or accomplish anything. Instead, a shinobi wishing to utilize it needs to perform two deeds upon it to truly use it. The first is molding it into a certain element, whether it be by heating it up, turning it into a liquid, or what have you, in what is called Nature manipulation. The second step is to then manipulate it into a particular shape, whether it be a fireball, or a rain drop, or even a kunai. This is called shape manipulation. One of the best methods to manipulate chakra through these two methods is through performing handseals."

*Agnes takes a quick breath before continuing.*

"Handseals are essentially hand movements used to manipulate chakra. There are a plethora in existence including the Horse, Tiger, Dog, Monkey, Dragon, Rabbit, Ram, Ox, Rat, Boar, Snake, and Bird. Now, the reason for actually performing these is that these help both activate the tenketsu system, as well as easily mold chakra into the required forms. Chakra on its own cannot travel throughout the body easily, instead needing to be assisted throughout the body. As it's molded inside of the inner core of a person's body, certain points need to be activated in order to best facilitate this chakra and transport it throughout the body as needed. These are called tenketsu points, each of which needs to be activated as chakra travels throughout the body. Handseals, then, are one of the methods that activate these points, as they send spiritual energy to said points, thus opening them up to allow chakra to travel through them. Also, handseals also help mold chakra through nature and shape manipulation into different types and shapes."

"Lastly, I'll admit that I don't truly know the answer to this one at all... but I guess that spiritual energy is unmanipulated internal energy, of the mental sort, while chakra in manipulated and activated energy, energized through physical and spiritual manipulation... but I feel as if that is iffy... I really don't have an answer here I'm afraid. Also, I feel as if many of these answers are iffy at best... my apologies sensei."

*Agnes bears a slight blush as she bows towards Minato.*

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Agnes sits upon a stump, looking periodically around for a new sensei. She found another bulletin board notice from a brand new sensei, this time for one going by the name Ryujin, probably an alibi, although stranger things have happened. The notice said to await him within a room to the back, but she only found a small note there, saying to meet the person in this very training field within two days time. Thus there she waited, for a few hours now, ever the patient girl. Mind, there was a misadventure into a farmer's field, and then another into a bear's den... but the third time's the charm as they say.*

*She munches upon a carrot, bearing only that and a canteen of water for subsistence, thinking that the sensei would be waiting for her already... but he wasn't there yet. Maybe she is early for a change? Possibly, thus she decided to wait on the grounds for the sensei... and thus did several hours pass.*

*The grounds themselves are rather plain, with some roughly, unevenly cut grass surrounding the stump, with a few trees about ten meters from her position, one to the right of the stump, one to the left, but both within her vision. Otherwise, except for a slight wind blowing in her face, thus scattering her hair somewhat, the day is just as plain as her surroundings, making the wait just slightly more unbearable. If there is a bright side to all of this, Yangus is gone for the day... not really out of choice mind, but rather out of him being lost, escaped from her grasp. She sighs as she thinks of the bloody mouse, one of Guv's gifts... but a pain in the ass nonetheless.*

*She looks around one last time before she twiddles her thumbs... still not seeing her sensei.*

Um... where is he? Am I in the wrong place again... oooh, I probably am... I am, aren't I? Why do I...

[sfx]Whoosh

*A man teleports onto the field, his yellow hair flows as he arrives, glancing at her.*

*Agnes stands up from the stump, patting down her knees before curtsying at him.*

"Hello Namikaze-sama, my name is Agnes Oblige and it's a pleasure to meet you."

*She then ends her curtsy and smiles at him, he did seem somewhat handsome... more boyish than Dean and Castiel, but somewhat similar to her friend Hashirama... she hasn't seen him in a while though... She sighs as she listens to Minato's questions.*

*A slight blush begins to cover her face as she hears the questions.*

Agnes, you foolish dumb girl, you forgot to research Ninjutsu in advanced! GAH! What am I going to do? I'm going to seem so foolish al... what, I've been here before, with Yoanna-sama... and she only complimented me... but still some of these questions are tricky, but let's take it one step at a time here instead of panicking.

*Agnes clasps her hands together, lowering them in front of her pelvis, as she looks at Minato, giving her best stoic impression. She's prepared to give her answers, however half-hearted and incomplete they may end up.*

"Well... Ninjutsu are the arts of the shinobi, meaning techniques and jutsus utilized to accomplish numerous objectives and goals. There lie numerous different fields within Ninjutsu, including elemental jutsus, which utilize chakra in order to mold different elements, with the basic five elements consisting of Raiton, Fuuton, Katon, Suiton, and Doton. Another field then is Genjutsu, which implants chakra into your opponent's mind, in order to disrupt their internal chakra flow, and hence induce them underneath a plethora of different mental illusions. A final field is Taijutsu, which mostly uses chakra enhanced physical maneuvers, such as simple moves such as punches and kicks and more complex maneuvers such as flips. However, general Ninjutsu consists of mostly either simple chakra maneuvers or shinobi tool manipulation in order to afflict damage onto your opponent or other accomplish other goals, such as distraction or evacuation. Mind, there are also highly advanced jutsus within this field, such as the Shadow Clone jutsu and the Rasengan, with extremely advanced chakra control and chakra storage needed in order to properly utilize these jutsus without damaging oneself by mistake."

"Now, chakra is pretty much the energy utilized for performance and creation of most jutsus in existence. In itself, it's the utilization of both physical and spiritual energy in order to create these jutsus. Physical energy is the energy that is output through every activity upon which a person performs, whether it be punches, kicks, or blushing. Meanwhile, spiritual energy... erm, I'll get to that latter. However, chakra on its own does not actually create or accomplish anything. Instead, a shinobi wishing to utilize it needs to perform two deeds upon it to truly use it. The first is molding it into a certain element, whether it be by heating it up, turning it into a liquid, or what have you, in what is called Nature manipulation. The second step is to then manipulate it into a particular shape, whether it be a fireball, or a rain drop, or even a kunai. This is called shape manipulation. One of the best methods to manipulate chakra through these two methods is through performing handseals."

*Agnes takes a quick breath before continuing.*

"Handseals are essentially hand movements used to manipulate chakra. There are a plethora in existence including the Horse, Tiger, Dog, Monkey, Dragon, Rabbit, Ram, Ox, Rat, Boar, Snake, and Bird. Now, the reason for actually performing these is that these help both activate the tenketsu system, as well as easily mold chakra into the required forms. Chakra on its own cannot travel throughout the body easily, instead needing to be assisted throughout the body. As it's molded inside of the inner core of a person's body, certain points need to be activated in order to best facilitate this chakra and transport it throughout the body as needed. These are called tenketsu points, each of which needs to be activated as chakra travels throughout the body. Handseals, then, are one of the methods that activate these points, as they send spiritual energy to said points, thus opening them up to allow chakra to travel through them. Also, handseals also help mold chakra through nature and shape manipulation into different types and shapes."

"Lastly, I'll admit that I don't truly know the answer to this one at all... but I guess that spiritual energy is unmanipulated internal energy, of the mental sort, while chakra in manipulated and activated energy, energized through physical and spiritual manipulation... but I feel as if that is iffy... I really don't have an answer here I'm afraid. Also, I feel as if many of these answers are iffy at best... my apologies sensei."

*Agnes bears a slight blush as she bows towards Minato.*
While in the middle of hearing the explanation, Minato vanishes again, but this time he vanishes out of the training field, and in his place, a cloak of fire burns into the thin air, slowly fading to reveal a black eyed man, Sasuke is revealed wearing grey headband and grey cloak, with an intense and serious look on his face.

I will be continuing your training instead of Namikaze Minato, he had to go do......something..

With a serious tone and unfriendly manner, Sasuke starts explaining..

Good explanation you did of ninjutsu, and i'll answer the question you couldn't. Spiritual energy is an internal energy within a ninja's body, like chakra, but chakra is a product of spiritual energy. Physical energy is combined with spiritual energy to form chakra, and spiritual energy is within everyone, there are advanced forms and manipulation of spiritual energy, like Yin-Yang, but no need to go that far. There are other basic uses to chakra, like allowing you to walk on a tree by sticking onto it, standing onto liquid substances like water, or simply igniting far and dormant explosive tags, basically activating them.

Now what i want you to do is release a constant and steady stream of chakra from your feet as you run across that tree *points to a nearby tree* first i want you to run as you release your chakra. This is done to raise the amount of control you have over your chakra.

Sasuke stops talking and simply observes what happens.

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As Agnes raises her head from her apologetic bow, she notices a new shinobi standing before her. Another handsome person, with his black hair flowing over his eyes and his grey cloak flowing freely. Agnes smiles at her new sensei, at least she thinks this is her new sensei...*

I will be continuing your training instead of Namikaze Minato, he had to go do......something..

With a serious tone and unfriendly manner, Sasuke starts explaining..

Good explanation you did of ninjutsu, and i'll answer the question you couldn't. Spiritual energy is an internal energy within a ninja's body, like chakra, but chakra is a product of spiritual energy. Physical energy is combined with spiritual energy to form chakra, and spiritual energy is within everyone, there are advanced forms and manipulation of spiritual energy, like Yin-Yang, but no need to go that far. There are other basic uses to chakra, like allowing you to walk on a tree by sticking onto it, standing onto liquid substances like water, or simply igniting far and dormant explosive tags, basically activating them.

Now what i want you to do is release a constant and steady stream of chakra from your feet as you run across that tree *points to a nearby tree* first i want you to run as you release your chakra. This is done to raise the amount of control you have over your chakra.
*Agnes immediately noted his fastidious behavior, in both his tone and his mostly inattentive stance. Although his explanation is excellent, and very informative, she more ponders upon the fate of her previous sensei, given that Minato didn't even stay around for long, seemingly leaving the middle of her previous explanation without her even noticing, as well as how this person already seemingly knows everything she spoke of during her previous explanation. A blush slightly envelops her as she bows towards her sensei, her smile still on her face regardless of her confusion over the present situation.*

"Thank you for the explanation sensei."

I remember Guv telling me a story about how he used to continually fall into the water while performing this same stunt during his Suiton training. He told me that I must concentrate a continual stream of chakra throughout my feet in order to accomplish this with ease, yet it must be the right amount. Too little, and you'll fall into the water; too much... and you'll erupt the water around you... and then fall into the water. Hm... this shouldn't be too bad though...

*As she thinks this, she begins to run, not taking the care to approach this with a proper running technique... nor proper chakra control. As such, she makes it up two steps onto the tree... and then falls promptly onto the ground, landing on her back. She swiftly stands up, turning to give proper attention to her sensei, patting down her knees as a far more vibrant blush covers her face.*

"Erm... that was a practice run... yes, a practice run. Ohi'msorryabout... I mean, sorry about that."

*She does a swift bow before moving a few feet from the tree, this time taking a pseudo-runner's stance, with her body crouched yet her back straight, both knees bent, her right foot a foot in front of her body, and her left a few inches behind. She, then, begins to concentrate a stream of chakra into her feet. Problem last time was that the stream was erratic, given her lack of attention towards the stream, hence causing her to fall nearly instantly. Thus, her hypothesis is as follows, if she retains this continual stream of chakra at a controlled level at which she merely begins to feel the chakra without it overwhelming her feet, as well as control it throughout her run, then it should be possible to climb up this tree with little difficulty. That's the theory anyways. She nods swiftly as she focuses upon the tree.*

Let's begin... hopefully actually doing a good job this time.

*Agnes begins her dash, continuing the stream of chakra... although it begins to become slightly more uncontrolled the further she dashes. She then begins to dash upwards onto the tree, one step, two steps, three steps... quite efficiently and swiftly. Around the twentieth step, though, she nearly trips and falls down again, but regulates the chakra and hence retains her stance. She, lastly, climbs onto a branch and waves at her sensei, smiling again as she breathes.*

That took a bit more than I thought... I need to exercise more often...

"I hope that was okay with you sensei... um, I don't think you know my name yet... my name is Agnes Oblige, may I ask you yours?"