[Discussion] AGK anime episode 20

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dont get me started. They ****ing skipped some 14 chapters and caught up to the manga. I guess there is gonna be only one season and it is gonna get anime original ending like FMA. But incase of FMA they made FMA Brotherhood, here i think we have to Live with this ending :(. You know what should be the name of the 25th episode should be "KILL THE MANGA READERS"

UltimateHawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dont get me started. They ****ing skipped some 14 chapters and caught up to the manga. I guess there is gonna be only one season and it is gonna get anime original ending like FMA. But incase of FMA they made FMA Brotherhood, here i think we have to Live with this ending :(. You know what should be the name of the 25th episode should be "KILL THE MANGA READERS"
Next episode will cover the manga's last chapter :| so fast.
The anime-only viewers be like wtf is going on here.
When i saw the episode it seemed like i'd missed many episodes.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
where is
1. Esdeath vs Susano
2. wave owning syru
3. run vs pedo clown
I was expecting them a lot :T_T::T_T::T_T::T_T::T_T::T_T:
Even though i am not a big fan of pairing and romance, they entirely skipped mine and tatsumi falling in love.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually stopped watching the anime like on episode 3-5 when it start skipping chapters, seems it went far this time Lol

The Dreamer

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It feels as if they just told us "SUPRISE! ALL WHO READ THE MANGA ABANDON THE SHIP CUZ IT'S GONNA BE A BUNCH OF RUSHED BULLSHIT FROM NOW ON!" after episode 19.

Reaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even if it skipped alot of stuff like Syura's new group and shit but atleast it gave him and Lubbock a better ending than the manga imo...