• Total voters

enuzuki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's not lie to ourselves guys...The target demographic for Naruto is 8-16. But on this site most of us are 16+ i myself am 17. But does it matter?No, it's entertainment...So There is a really diverse demographic. I would say it's almost an equal amount, but the real fans(the most loyal ones) are the 17-24 Demographic.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:pwease:

Now I feel depressed because I hit 30+. And why is it in italics???

You kids make me mad.
Idk why it wld show up in italics? That's weird. Don't be depressed, my dirty 30 is only 3 weeks away! & I wanted to rent a bounce house and an inflatable waterslide.....but it's december....and it'll be cold :'( Im still tryin to come up with ideas tho.
Anyways, Im glad to see there are older fans of the series ...even if u may need glasses to read the print ;) no lie.... I actually will be getting a pair of corrective glasses next week. Doctor told me my eyes "wander outward" and it causes me to see two of things. Most of the time objects look doubled but then they focus and re-focus... grrrrrr lived with it so long I thought it was normal. So yeah, as I turn 30 I'm getting glasses for my birthday and I'll rock em out just like a 27 yr old :) haha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's not lie to ourselves guys...The target demographic for Naruto is 8-16. But on this site most of us are 16+ i myself am 17. But does it matter?No, it's entertainment...So There is a really diverse demographic. I would say it's almost an equal amount, but the real fans(the most loyal ones) are the 17-24 Demographic.
I agree. I am seeing a wide range of answers on here & when I accidentally posted this in the "Naruto Discussions" forum. People were definitely letting me know I'd posted in the WRONG FORUM but usually gave their stats as well. About the same amount of people answered the same. So even tho only 22 ppl have answered the call of the poll, u cld almost infer that the percentages reflect that of all members. Then again, I was hoping for about 100 ppl to answer to get a much better picture. Honestly tho, I read the manga on this site for years before joining and only recently started answering posts. Im not stupid or ignorant, but I hate when Im wrongly accused of being a troll or a noob or whatever, so I think there may be a lot of members that dont talk on the forums out of....fear? of being talked down to? Maybe... but anyways, thanks for takin the time to give ur opinion!

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I got it in the right place now huh? ;)
Im 29, going on da dirty 30 in about 3 weeks
Yup, the right place! :D
Sorry if I sounded like a bitch, but I really care about this forum ^^ (Btw, multiposting it's not allowed either, use multi-quote system ^_^)
Well, one of my best friends is turning 30 as well.
I tend to get along better with people older than me. :|
Always had this tendency, heh.