Afternoon on the beach 3

AMystery

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Jan 12, 2011
Messages
29,527
Reaction score
140
(Yes u-u now we wait.)

He, it's a pleasure

-messes up his hair with his free hand-

You're a good kid ^_^

Akira: *laughs lightly* hey. You know I'm probably older than you :p *punches him lightly in response*
 

Never 👑

Supreme
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,755
Reaction score
978
Akira:...wait...what? You have a son?...he's older than you?...how does that work?

Aye I do, he lived with his mother in a universe that was quicker than here, so he aged faster...he's two years older than me.
 

AMystery

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Jan 12, 2011
Messages
29,527
Reaction score
140
Aye I do, he lived with his mother in a universe that was quicker than here, so he aged faster...he's two years older than me.

Akira: wow. That's fascinating ^^ what's it like there? ...why didn't you stay with them?
 

Never 👑

Supreme
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,755
Reaction score
978
Akira: wow. That's fascinating ^^ what's it like there? ...why didn't you stay with them?

He came here after he grew up, he met his current wife on this beach and ran away with her.
 

Never 👑

Supreme
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,755
Reaction score
978
<.<''

-Pushes Akira off the boardwalk, realizes that he was his only way of standing up straight and stumbles onto his ass-
 

AMystery

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Jan 12, 2011
Messages
29,527
Reaction score
140
<.<''

-Pushes Akira off the boardwalk, realizes that he was his only way of standing up straight and stumbles onto his ass-

Akira: *stumbles slightly as he's pushed and falls. his scarf falling, revealing his facial features...including his fanged teeth and scars.* Oi what was that...* then sees tasuke fall and starts laughing...before going to help him up again* you alright bro? What was that for?
 

Never 👑

Supreme
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,755
Reaction score
978
Akira: *stumbles slightly as he's pushed and falls. his scarf falling, revealing his facial features...including his fanged teeth and scars.* Oi what was that...* then sees tasuke fall and starts laughing...before going to help him up again* you alright bro? What was that for?

I felt like it

-sticks tongue out at him, he waves his hands at him so he don't try to pick him up-

I'm alright! I wanna sit =.=
 

AMystery

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Jan 12, 2011
Messages
29,527
Reaction score
140
I felt like it

-sticks tongue out at him, he waves his hands at him so he don't try to pick him up-

I'm alright! I wanna sit =.=

Akira: *sticks his tongue out back* fine then. *sits down next to him*
 

Never 👑

Supreme
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,755
Reaction score
978
We're close to the Beach Town...why? you wanna wonder?
 
Top