Afternoon on the beach 3

Aimer

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
3,478
Reaction score
3
Hood: there is defferance between obey.....and respecting...

Yukki:I wonder where Takahisa is.....i searched all the heaven for him but...he wasn't there....I don't know Respecting...i'm done with that
 

Akai Hime

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
18,470
Reaction score
94
Yukki:I wonder where Takahisa is.....i searched all the heaven for him but...he wasn't there....I don't know Respecting...i'm done with that
Hood: maybe you didnt search the right place.......
 

Akai Hime

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
18,470
Reaction score
94
Yukki:*Brings out one of his wings brings up a wind that makes the hood fall*

Hood: * a scared face hard to see who he is and puts hood back up* i was who...?
 

Aimer

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
3,478
Reaction score
3
Yukki:*Appears on the couch in Nanami's house*
 
Top