Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think you are forgetting the entire point of this manga. (Naruto will turn Sasuke good, just like he promised himself, just like he promised etc, just like he did with Pain, Obito etc.)

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since the manga is named Naruto.. I'm afraid Sasuke will get nerfed and may lose to Naruto.. judging by how much he was nerfed in the war up until now he may be killed :T_T: damn you kishimoto... why??? :noes:

abister90

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bye Sasuke!

This moron never learns. I was actually beginning to like Sasuke again too. You would think that after this war, after seeing Madara die and all the shit that went down in his life, he would at least make peace with Naruto and try to start a new family and rebuild his clan. NOPE! We all know that Naruto kills this bastard... or maybe even seals him away with the Sage's tools. Either way, he just f*cked his entire clan and the Uchiha are no more.

Reactions: Prince Of Dump

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Bye Sasuke!

hes brain damaged.

what was the point of the sad face last chap for mads and hashi? didnt he learn anything about their mistakes, teamwork and humility since the kaguya fight? this kid......