After which gates release do you think rock lee completely outclasses neji and no way he can fight back

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's really hard to answer because they never fought and a characters power can be quite inconsistent in Naruto. I'm still gonna try though. My answer will be based purely on feats, not hype.

Naruto was basically on par with Neji while using Fox chakra. Later on we got to see Naruto vs Kimimaro. Naruto was using even more Fox power in this fight than against Neji evident by his marks and eyes. Lee himself was doing much better against Kimi than this version of Naruto even though he was rusty and still recovering from his injuries. Gaara even says that Lee wasn't moving as fast and sharp as he used to. So logically speaking Lee wouldn't really need to go all out to beat Neji.

Kimi>Healthy Lee > Rusty Lee > Naruto with Fox chakra and red eyes/markings> Fox chakra Naruto/Neji

Would that actually be the case if the fight were to happen? Of course not, at least I don't think so. The Kimi fight really didn't make much sense, but feats are feats.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's really hard to answer because they never fought and a characters power can be quite inconsistent in Naruto. I'm still gonna try though. My answer will be based purely on feats, not hype.

Naruto was basically on par with Neji while using Fox chakra. Later on we got to see Naruto vs Kimimaro. Naruto was using even more Fox power in this fight than against Neji evident by his marks and eyes. Lee himself was doing much better against Kimi than this version of Naruto even though he was rusty and still recovering from his injuries. Gaara even says that Lee wasn't moving as fast and sharp as he used to. So logically speaking Lee wouldn't really need to go all out to beat Neji.

Kimi>Healthy Lee > Rusty Lee > Naruto with Fox chakra and red eyes/markings> Fox chakra Naruto/Neji

Would that actually be the case if the fight were to happen? Of course not, at least I don't think so. The Kimi fight really didn't make much sense, but feats are feats.
Naruto didnt win the neji fight with kyuubi chakra right think he won with a sneak attack when his byakugan wasnt activated I think.

Dont remember naruto versus kimi but sometimes feats dont always rationally make sense.

I think a fught versus rock lee comes down to two factors speed and brains. Can he out maneuver lee long enough to shut down his chakra.

I'm not sure but I think Neji said before he couldn't keep up with rock lee visually think it was in a anime fight tho think it versus that san ninja with ability similar to gates.

Kin
12💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I agree that the kimi fight didn't make much sense. Even so it doesn't change the fact that this line of thinking is illogical. Gai and Lee himself said he needed the 5th Gated Ura renge to beat Neji from the prelims who didn't have Rotation as yet. This obviously means that a weaker Neji from the prelims could physically react to and outmanoeuvre a stronger Lee with the 1st or 2nd Gate active who would be faster than the fresh from surgery Lee who fought kimi. That version of lee even opened the 1st Gate which promted kimi to use his bone defense in reaction and to compliment this level of speed , which a prelims Neji can comfortably physically react to.

Based on Gai and lee's statement and further portrayal in the manga. SRA Neji>>CE2 Neji>> Healthy 5G Lee>>>Prelims Neji>>1st/2nd Gated Healthy Lee>>>>>>>Rusty 1st Gate Lee. Neji at death should obviously be able to hang with 6 Gate Lee. Tho it was hinted that Neji would lose.

Reactions: Ashan

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
6th in part 1, part 2 maybe 7th.

Neji can see all around him and release chakra rotating, therefore can amplify linear Lee's motions and fling him like a rocket. Lee gets injured many fold more than he normally would, if I'm being honest.

Reactions: Ashan

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think 4Gs can take Neji negdiff tbh & I believe Gai said 5Gs for a complete blowout win like Neji gets the super beats negdiff especially weights off since Gaara barely pulled a dub which ran off plot anyway imo since he put in major work with a broken body on Kimi

P2 I believe 5Gs is enough but as he's able to hit it instantaneously still leaning on 4Gs and 6 leaves Neji smeared on the leaves..

Finna go watch that filler Shira fight now lmfao