Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really really reallyyyyy want a Straw hat free for all brawl. Like all of them every man for them selves. And I want them all pissed frrom the start. Like someone hit a woman infront of sanji while breaking Kunia's sword infront of Zoro while Murdering sabo while ripping up Shank's straw hat infront of luffy and wrecking history distroying the sunny murdering laboon and burning hulricks flag type mad! AT EACHOTEHR

Then watch them free for all brawl with killers intent.
Zoro vs luffy was so bad ass so by logic
Luffy vs zoro vs nami vs usopp vs sanji vs chopper vs robin vs Franky vs brook must be bad ass as hell.

kmrasengan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No thank you, I would hate that, it was already hard to watch when Usopp fought Luffy, I couldn't stand for Zoro to fight Sanji or Luffy or any of them for that matter, let their fights be a friendly one, where they're kust messing with each other.

Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No thank you, I would hate that, it was already hard to watch when Usopp fought Luffy, I couldn't stand for Zoro to fight Sanji or Luffy or any of them for that matter, let their fights be a friendly one, where they're kust messing with each other.
I love them but it would be so savage...

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy would win...
One-shot some by CoK...
Low-diff some by G2+CoA...
Mid-diff Zoro and Sanji with G2+G3+CoO+CoA...

In the end, it'll be High-diff...