[Predictions] After Madara

Kuzuri

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The final opponent of this Arc and this war: Madara...

For some reason right now, I think that it will be the final battle of Shippuden as well!
There is no reason for Sasuke ór Naruto to attack one another. Not out of the blue, not after such a long dragging war.
Not right away...

I think the entire Shinobi-alliance will split up with either following Naruto or Sasuke. So the Ninja-world will split up in two as well. A new build up is needed for a battle this meaningfull. The two main characters of the serie.

Either a new Arc, ór a new series with one last time-skip is what I predict. With a little bit of conflict between the two sides but quickly taken over by Naruto and Sasuke to fight the very last battle. (Gives Kishi a good break too!)

Thoughts? :)

Makz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We've all already seen that someone can change it's destiny. Also the sage predicted that Naruto would be fighting a shinobi with great power in his eyes. Having this said, it's possible that that person won't be Sasuke at all, but maybe Madara. The SO6P wouldn't give Naruto and Sasuke power-ups if he didn't believe in them. So either Naruto vs Madara or Naruto vs Sasuke, but more of a sparing match than a real fight imo.

assface3

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I've come to the conclusion that Oro's not going to do anything; he's become grade A fodder.

I don't know, he could take the fruit of the Juubi or something.

Omar19992010

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I've come to the conclusion that Oro's not going to do anything; he's become grade A fodder.

I don't know, he could take the fruit of the Juubi or something.
The Only way for there to be a fruit is if Madara Suceeds.

OT: In my opinion Orochimaru is too weak to be the final Villain and I don't see Sasuke as a Villain anymore but you never know we never saw Sasuke gives his answer to the Sage which could mean he and naruto ideals conflict which could cause a reason for the Final Fight.

Kuzuri

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The ultimate power that Orochimaru and Kabuto where after, is happening in front of their eyes right now. The purpose of their lives was to find out about it and they wanted to possess it real bad. I know Oro is one to never completely forget, but somehow I feel he's seen enough now. Of Kabuto I'm sure, he littrly found himself.

The ninja-world splitting up will not be in full hate against each other anymore. On the contrary, it will only have to do with different beliefs. Also Naruto and Sasuke probably won't be fighting out of hate, but on a higher, more mature level. That is why I predict the time-skip.

I predict that their battle will be for a greater cause. Not out of hate, but more than just a sparring match.

Edit: A greater cause like; The Sage's brother or mother re-appearing on a certain moment in the time-line. Causing disruption in the Ninja-World. Naruto and Sasuke apart from each other try to fight him/her but fail.
Long story short, they need each others power, but united in one body. And because they have their own different ideals, they fight so that faith will decide who is going to be one with all the power. They do this both for the entire Ninja-World. No hate, yet all out
:)

Last edited:

Uchihareborn207

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We've all already seen that someone can change it's destiny. Also the sage predicted that Naruto would be fighting a shinobi with great power in his eyes. Having this said, it's possible that that person won't be Sasuke at all, but maybe Madara. The SO6P wouldn't give Naruto and Sasuke power-ups if he didn't believe in them. So either Naruto vs Madara or Naruto vs Sasuke, but more of a sparing match than a real fight imo.
young man with great powers in his eyes = sasuke and not madara

Kuzuri

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
has everyone forgot about spiral zetsu ?
TBH, i did! Still while Naruto & Sasuke take care of Madara.. Spiral won't be up against:

Kabuto+Kakashi+Gaara+Orochimaru+Juugo+Karin+Minato+Hiruzen+Minato+Tobirama+Hashirama+Aye....
you get it, a list of premium top-class ninja

I do think tho that Obito is a goner, which gives black zetsu space to deliver the left Rinnegan and merge witch Spiral!