Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Last time, when Madara implanted his brother's MS into himself, the original's (Madara's) and the implanted's (brother's) shapes combined and made another shaped pattern EMS. But this time when he implanted Kakashi's (Obito's) MS, the pattern didn't change. WHAT LOGIC IS THIS?

KcMSean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They already said EMS can only be gained from a brother. Otherwise like half the Uchiha would have one. Itachi said numerous already tried taking it from random linemen with no luck.

VolatileSoul

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The logic is, there is a reason Sasuke was out for so long. It was not to heal, because even Kakashi could use a transplanted sharingan right away, but because it takes time for the donors ocular power to take root with the recipient and form an EMS. Besides, I'm not sure Obito's eyes could become EMS anyway. He and Madara don't possess close enough blood ties, and the fact that Madara already awoke the EMS probably means he can't do it again.

Reactions: TimothyTheTomato

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They already said EMS can only be gained from a brother. Otherwise like half the Uchiha would have one. Itachi said numerous already tried taking it from random linemen with no luck.
Itachi also said you have to kill your best friend to gain MS but its not like that, just deep emotion. Most likely if two Uchiha have a great bond (Itachi, Shuishi) they probably could have awakened EMS with their eyes fused. Just a theory on my part.

KcMSean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really. It is said that such exchange of the eyes is only possible for someone of the Uchiha.
Dont know where you heard that. Show me? I havent heard that once that someone other than brothers could do it. While I think it's plausible that someone related by blood, such as cousins might also be able to, no way can random Uchiha switch. Madara and Obito aren't related whatsoever as far as we know.
also, as I already said if it were possible for only Uchiha, then why are there only two known cases of an EMS being created, out of the numerous Uchiha that tried.

Behemoth55

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dont know where you heard that. Show me? I havent heard that once that someone other than brothers could do it. While I think it's plausible that someone related by blood, such as cousins might also be able to, no way can random Uchiha switch. Madara and Obito aren't related whatsoever as far as we know.
also, as I already said if it were possible for only Uchiha, then why are there only two known cases of an EMS being created, out of the numerous Uchiha that tried.

Every Uchiha who holds the same Kekkai Genkai is directly related. Madara and Obito are related too in this meaning. The degree of genetic relatedness is higher if you take the eyes of your brother, but actually there is no statement in the whole manga that you have to use the eyes of your brother.
There could be many other basic conditions for the eMS than that brother thing. Like:

-the Choku Tomoe
-chakra compatibility

Actually, we can't even say that one Uchiha besides Madara and Sasuke didn't use the eyes of his brother too.