[Debate] africain americans never mocked my bad english...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------------->.

let me tell u abit about my experience:

when i talk with native english pipole especially americans...they dont mind if i speak bad english..they dont mock me...precisely teh african american have no issue with my terrible english..they just respekt it ....(thank you so much bros and siss :) ) ...

-on other hand when i speak with non native english speakers especially indians they mock my bad english and make fun...

to this day i'm unable to solve tis mystery...why most african americans who i talk with almost never mock or make fun of my bad english??????...but non native enlgish speakers do mock it?????...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really now... I have known you since you joined this forum and I have seen you make posts using, if not perfect, still pretty good English. I know for sure that the way you type on this account is trolling rather than level of your control over the language.
me troling???..10 years and you still on dat same $h!t?????...

u know wut??? one day i'm gona invade ur heart and mind and take over u anavi..

• Haha
Reactions: kujaku

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Really now... I have known you since you joined this forum and I have seen you make posts using, if not perfect, still pretty good English. I know for sure that the way you type on this account is trolling rather than level of your control over the language.
Minamoto just seems like a troll but he is not a troll at all.

Reactions: minamoto

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
May be because non natives are usually learning the rules in a scholastic way, while natives know the language and can understand errors or misuse of language (either intended or not intended)

• Love
Reactions: minamoto

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,408💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
one do his best to 4get...and teh other is just not willing to help..
What help you are seeking even? If it makes you feel better, let me tell you, Indians mock each other too over wrong usage- it's usually not malicious, so do not take offense, unless you are sure of the intention. Many of them believe they are helping when they are making corrections. ( sometimes their own correction maybe wrong too, so you may as well double check).

Mastering a language well is a skill. Some people are very good at it, naturally. Some have to work on it. What you want to do is up to you.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What help you are seeking even? If it makes you feel better, let me tell you, Indians mock each other too over wrong usage- it's usually not malicious, so do not take offense, unless you are sure of the intention. Many of them believe they are helping when they are making corrections. ( sometimes their own correction maybe wrong too, so you may as well double check).

Mastering a language well is a skill. Some people are very good at it, naturally. Some have to work on it. What you want to do is up to you.
what??? wth r u talkin about???....i was talking to mishell about something else..

Kin
117💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------------->.

let me tell u abit about my experience:

when i talk with native english pipole especially americans...they dont mind if i speak bad english..they dont mock me...precisely teh african american have no issue with my terrible english..they just respekt it ....(thank you so much bros and siss :) ) ...

-on other hand when i speak with non native english speakers especially indians they mock my bad english and make fun...

to this day i'm unable to solve tis mystery...why most african americans who i talk with almost never mock or make fun of my bad english??????...but non native enlgish speakers do mock it?????...
If people never correkt your spelling, how will you ever get good at this language?

If you only talk to peepol who can't spel, how will they know you're misspeling things?

Don't try and start a race war over your own poor spelling. Take some responsibility. There are children in schools of all races who can spell correctly. Perhaps you should ask one of them to tutor you?

Reactions: salamander uchiha

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If people never correkt your spelling, how will you ever get good at this language?

If you only talk to peepol who can't spel, how will they know you're misspeling things?

Don't try and start a race war over your own poor spelling. Take some responsibility. There are children in schools of all races who can spell correctly. Perhaps you should ask one of them to tutor you?
there diference when someone mock u and someone who try corect you...

and if u think it's race war rather then me trying solve mystery and sharing my experience then u r ill minded with negative thinkiing...

now pldz do me a favor next time read thread well befor u look like baka...

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i am ready to provide snish evidence on him awani..... if u need it....

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In terms of what you're really asking, instead of your cover question, its a matter of psychology.

Search: how Britain conquered India/Egypt and go from there. Its mostly the result/consequential symptom of psychological warfare manifesting in the new generation.