Monxstaa

Supreme
Kin
31💸
Kumi
202💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man sad thing is that she used to volunteer in a refugee home, is that how you repay her?
She was young, smart and beautiful. She had her whole life ahead of her, im muslim but imo these immigrants should be controlled somehow, clearly they can't function in society.

A teenage Afghan asylum seeker has been arrested in Germany for the rape and murder of the 19-year-old daughter of a senior EU official.

Medical student Maria Ladenburger, who volunteered at a refugee home in her spare time, was found dead in the university city of Freiburg, near the border with Switzerland in mid October.

Her father is Dr. Clemens Ladenburger, a lawyer who works as rthe right hand man to the legal director of the European Commission.

It is unclear whether she ever met her murderer before he took her life.​

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I honestly be thinking stories like this are used for propaganda purposes
In actuality, any negative onlook towards the immigration issue is hushed where possible by european media.
I've said it before, but two months ago a 17 year old dutch girl got dragged off her bicycle by a ''refugee'' and raped. She
s alive and hospitalized, able to tell her story herself. Plus, in another town 15 minutes away from mine, there is a refugee centre and there were dozens of women complaining of sexual harrassment by them and 4 refugees were arrested. Police denied public access to the CTV-footage of when the 4 tried to rape a woman in an alley where a security camera was stationed. The list goes on and on and on.

This is propaganda

You must be registered for see images

Saeha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
b-b-but he had a hard life. We can't judge him for doing that. He's a victim of the Western World. A victim of a Western World created by White people
if we judge someone, it's them

(sarcasm)

sadly, it's nothing new that "refugees" are comitting crimes like this

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In actuality, any negative onlook towards the immigration issue is hushed where possible by european media.
I've said it before, but two months ago a 17 year old dutch girl got dragged off her bicycle by a ''refugee'' and raped. She
s alive and hospitalized, able to tell her story herself. Plus, in another town 15 minutes away from mine, there is a refugee centre and there were dozens of women complaining of sexual harrassment by them and 4 refugees were arrested. Police denied public access to the CTV-footage of when the 4 tried to rape a woman in an alley where a security camera was stationed. The list goes on and on and on.

This is propaganda

You must be registered for see images
If it's being hushed how did you hear about it

Monxstaa

Supreme
Kin
31💸
Kumi
202💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's too bad. Now let's look at this everyday occurrence in Syria and Iraq.
Yeah man its sad, inshallah it will get better
It's really sad these extremist immigrants perform these vicious acts.
I feel bad for the ones that actually want to live a better but minorities are ruining it for them.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If it's being hushed how did you hear about it
News hosts and politicians would desensitize the crimes done by some refugees, ignore all the plees and complaints from natives and on top of that call them 'intolerant' or 'xenophobic' for complaining.

When I said "hushed" I didn't mean that issues are being covered up. They're being desensitized. For example, in a German village, locals are simply told to bring and pick their children from school and girls should avoid walking in a neighborhood were the refugees are sheltered so they won't get preyed on. Get it now?

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Same sh!t everywhere in Europe. But oh boy don't u dare criticize.. U will be a full blown racist and Islamophobe before u can even whisper a letter.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
News hosts and politicians would desensitize the crimes done by some refugees, ignore all the plees and complaints from natives and on top of that call them 'intolerant' or 'xenophobic' for complaining.

When I said "hushed" I didn't mean that issues are being covered up. They're being desensitized. For example, in a German village, locals are simply told to bring and pick their children from school and girls should avoid walking in a neighborhood were the refugees are sheltered so they won't get preyed on. Get it now?
But what your saying is going against your initial point since people are being desensitized by the coverage my issue is the balance of coverages because media works on narratives to incite people to get more clickable stories

It's like over here in America in impoverished black neighborhoods people call the hood it's usually crime infested areas due to govt policies and tbh they want them to bring crime infested because it creates the distraction to pit people against each other as these political leaders try to hurt these communities for political and monetary gains

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But what your saying is going against your initial point since people are being desensitized by the coverage my issue is the balance of coverages because media works on narratives to incite people to get more clickable stories

It's like over here in America in impoverished black neighborhoods people call the hood it's usually crime infested areas due to govt policies and tbh they want them to bring crime infested because it creates the distraction to pit people against each other as these political leaders try to hurt these communities for political and monetary gains
They want to bring crime infested what? I think you missed a word there.

The pre-planned immigration invasion has to go smoothly with as less trouble as possible. 'Trouble' referring to the natives' dissent and pleas to halt the flow of unchecked immigrants. A national news outlet would show a video of pigheads being scattered at a refugee centre in the Netherlands. But it won't cover footage of citizens showing refugees being a disturbance. And there are countless of those. So, the agenda over here in Europe has a different approach. For now. That's just my two cents, take it or leave it.

p.s.: Idk about the rest of Europe, but general news coverage in Holland is pretty different than u.s.a. media outlets. U.S.A.'s news hosts tend to be opiniated. And I've viewed plenty of different north american news shows over the past 7 years. That's something you won't see on Dutch journal.

Last edited:

NarutoKage2

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shit like this is exactly why Britain voted for brexit, so the EU can't pressure them into taking more refugees, and it's also the main reason trump is in power in america.

Being humane is one thing, but letting undocumented murderers and rapists into western Europe, is a crime yes a crime against both the local population and against middle eastern/muslim people in general.Victims like this girl and her family will suffer, while the public backlash will hit all Muslims and their community will suffer from reprisal attacks .

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well Afghanistan is a hell hole, same with Syria. growing up in these war torn areas where you learn violence rules, stuff like this sadly will happen. but sadly rape isnt just a refugee issue and something that occurs around the world everyday, not that it makes this right but its true

not to mention these countries theyre from and the Muslim religion show little respect for females. im not saying the religion teaches violence but females get the short end of the straw in those societies. but you shouldnt just let people rot in chaos

its sad but thats gonna happen for a bit. i mean its not on the same scale but the Cuban refugee crisis here in the US brought all kinds of death, i mean the movie scarface is about that. people are a product of their environment most of the time sadly, cant expect mental patients to party with royalty without some obstacles