Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Hey, congrats to all the winners of the day 12 event! It seems like you all had fun doing it, and I had a lot of fun making it, so I'm happy you guys enjoyed it so much.

That being said, it's time for you guys to collect the prizes.

@Gin @Joker @-Best- @Starboy @Merzeil @Bloo @Ryóma @Goetia @Rohan @Gister @Imp @Delta @Michelle @LGeezy @Koto @ReXii @Priest @Xicer @Pyro NB @Hokusai @Sasori @Chihaya @LastPhantom @Xylon @Zenryoku @Typhon @Serpent @Ushiro @The Pervy Sage @Gutsy @Zatanna @Inethas

The prizes are dependent on the moves you countered. Remember that each person is only capable of picking ONE prize, and that these prizes are ineligible for buybacks. The prizes that you're able to pick are dependent on the move that you countered. By countering move 1, you're able to pick a tier 1 prize. By countering move 2, you can pick a tier 2 (or below) prize. By countering move 3, you can pick a tier 3 (or below) prize. These prizes are locked once distributed, and there are no exchanges so make sure to think carefully before you pick. I encourage newer RPers to ask our veteran RPers, senseis, and RP Mods for advice when choosing their prizes. Feel free to message me on Discord or AB if you have any questions!

Please post the prize you'd like from the list provided in the thread here:

https://animebase.me/threads/currency-system-kumi-purchase-lists.756468/

Remember that in order to pick certain prizes, you need to first buy or have the pre-requisite ability. For example, this means that you can't pick Adv/Restricted Kaito's Tai as a prize if you don't already have basic Kaito's Tai. In regards to things like Cali's 7SM, they are on a first come first serve basis. From the swords, only the Earth and Water swords are free.

Please follow the following template when posting in this thread:

Rich (BB code):
Name:
Link to Day 12 answer:
Prize Requested:

Reactions: Rei