KING
Legendary
Kin
110๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
200๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Not disagree but how is Ameno the deciding factor when Sasuke show to be very fast without it.
Mainly sm imo, if you took away sm I'd give it to sasuke. Sensing brings sasukes speed advantage down a bit, although he's still probably a good amount faster, without being able to be instantaneous I think hashi can at least dodge or block. I guess with ameno hashi would still be able sense once he pops up, but his windows to do anything is a lot smaller. Also, without ss or the golem hashi still has grand scale jutsus along with his nasty healing ability. Even if sasuke can match him in a battle of endurance hashi wins. A lot of sasukes bigger jutsus and attacks are susanoo based. Even then hashi could always take a stab on purpose to stop him/catch him off guard(random I know I just thought of it while writing lol)

Edit: also, ot, but I'm fully aware at how bad I am at posting in the versus section, which is usually why I don't, but it seemed like a cool fight

Last edited:

Eng nawashi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
you restricted Hashirama from manipulating mouktun into wooden creatures but he still can use mouktun and with SM he can use these falling gates and super scaled version of Jukai kotan and FTW that Edo Madara used while Sasuke can't use Susano at all. .Hashirama wins easily.

Last edited:

Ababeel

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Dude, sasuke's speed here should be a huge problem for hashirama. If you equalized their speed, then yeah sasuke would lose.
Even if they were to ignore Sasuke's speed, Hashirama still does not stand a ghost of a chance. Sasuke could easily put him under his Genjutsu if he wants 2. Just like how he trapped 9 Bijuu in a 1 second.

Their levels are simply too far apart.

Last edited:

NextGenNinja

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Even if their ignore Sasuke's speed, Hashirama still does not stand a ghost of a chance. Sasuke could easily put him under his Genjutsu if he wants 2. Just like how he trapped 9 Bijuu in a 1 second.

Their levels are simply too far apart.
Oh yeah, that reminds me. How the hell did Hashi even counter Madara's genjutsu in the past?