Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hagoromo. If you mean prime hagoromo. The juubi jinchuuriki version. Jinless hago can win high diff, but I'd go with Naruto, and Sasuke, more times than not given they possess atrocious dc, and hax to eventually overwhelm hagoromo.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why? When they were young and inexperienced they fought kaguya whose stronger than hagoromo, so why neg diff? I think hagoromo is overrated and he's probably as strong as fused momoshiki or a little stronger but not at all out of sasuke and naruto's league, they take him on together.
Lmfao Hagoromo faced a far stronger version of Kaguya and he had battled her without being a Jinchuriki. The version of Kaguya that he and Hamura faced possessed all of the world’s chakra save for the chakra that the brothers had inherited and honed. Let that sink in.

Plus use common sense, if Hagoromo’s power alone granted both Naruto and Sasuke the power to seal Kaguya...then obviously he’s stronger than those two.

:lmao:

Kin
348💸
Kumi
202💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao Hagoromo faced a far stronger version of Kaguya and he’d battled her without being a Jinchuriki. The version he and Hamura faced possessed all of the world’s chakra save for the chakra that the brothers had inherited and honed. Let that sink in.

Plus use common sense, if Hagoromo’s power alone granted both Naruto and Sasuke the power to seal Kaguya...then obviously he’s stronger than those two.

:lmao:
And his power and hamuras power originally came from Kaguya, yet they defeated her, so why can't Naruto and sasuke do the same? Also they are not relying on his power solely, its his power in addition to their powers and skills that makes them powerful, they're actually only using his power to empower their original abilities, naruto is still mainly relying on rasengan and shadow clones, sasuke ms and chidori. Also madara had rinnegan and rsm like hagoromo yet he seemed inferior to them and escaped from battle twice.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And his power and hamuras power originally came from Kaguya, yet they defeated her, so why can't Naruto and sasuke do the same? Also they are not relying on his power solely, its his power in addition to their powers and skills that makes them powerful, they're actually only using his power to empower their original abilities, naruto is still mainly relying on rasengan and shadow clones, sasuke ms and chidori. Also madara had rinnegan and rsm like hagoromo yet he seemed inferior to them and escaped from battle twice.
LMFAO you’re kidding, right? Yes the brothers acquired their powers from their mother (obviously) but they were a trillions times stronger than Naruto and Sasuke. The fact that I have to tell you that is comical but anyway, Hagoromo’s Rinnegan is what won the battle. Madara (non-Juubi) with dual Rinnegan is stronger than both adult Sasuke and Naruto but the sheer fact that you put Hagoromo on Momoshiki’s level already proved your deluded state of mind so undoubtedly you’re incapable of simple logic but I’ll try to explain this as simply as possible; Firstly, Juubi-Madara was nerfed so save that bs logic. Secondly, it doesn’t matter how strong they are...they aren’t defeating Hagoromo because of the following:

-They don’t have the Sun/Moon seals, therefore Hagoromo (just like Juubi-Madara) is literally immortal and unbeatable

-They don’t have Six Paths Senjutsu anymore and Naruto doesn’t have all of the Bijuu’s chakra, ergo no RSM.

-Refer to my previous reply about using common sense and realize that they wouldn’t have defeated Kaguya without Hagoromo’s chakra, they would’ve literally died at Madara. Which is also why Kaguya was nerfed to be an idiot.

-Hagoromo’s power is what caused their powers to become god-tier, regardless of how they were using it. Lmfao

Kin
348💸
Kumi
202💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LMFAO you’re kidding, right? Yes the brothers acquired their powers from their mother (obviously) but they were a trillions times stronger than Naruto and Sasuke. The fact that I have to tell you that is comical but anyway, Hagoromo’s Rinnegan is what won the battle. Madara (non-Juubi) with dual Rinnegan is stronger than both adult Sasuke and Naruto but the sheer fact that you put Hagoromo on Momoshiki’s level already proved your deluded state of mind so undoubtedly you’re incapable of simple logic but I’ll try to explain this as simply as possible; Firstly, Juubi-Madara was nerfed so save that bs logic. Secondly, it doesn’t matter how strong they are...they aren’t defeating Hagoromo because of the following:

-They don’t have the Sun/Moon seals, therefore Hagoromo (just like Juubi-Madara) is literally immortal and unbeatable

-They don’t have Six Paths Senjutsu anymore and Naruto doesn’t have all of the Bijuu’s chakra, ergo no RSM.

-Refer to my previous reply about using common sense and realize that they wouldn’t have defeated Kaguya without Hagoromo’s chakra, they would’ve literally died at Madara. Which is also why Kaguya was nerfed to be an idiot.

-Hagoromo’s power is what caused their powers to become god-tier, regardless of how they were using it. Lmfao
"They're trillions times stronger than naruto nad sasuke" You're exaggerating
Kaguya was afraid of momoshiki and prepared an army to defeat him, so what's the problem in putting hagoromo in momoshikis level?
We don't know if hagoromo is immortal like madara or not, madara had the shinjuu tree and hashiramas cells, but even then hagoromo wouldn't be undefeatable, he can get out of chakra then he wont be able to regenerate or even move, like how momoshiki was when his golem was destroyed by naruto and sasuke.
Also you say alive madara with rinnegan is stronger than both adult naruto and sasuke then you say im deluded? You are a deluded madara fan
Again hagoromo is overrated he's not far different in power from the otsutsukis we've seen up until now

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"They're trillions times stronger than naruto nad sasuke" You're exaggerating
Kaguya was afraid of momoshiki and prepared an army to defeat him, so what's the problem in putting hagoromo in momoshikis level?
We don't know if hagoromo is immortal like madara or not, madara had the shinjuu tree and hashiramas cells, but even then hagoromo wouldn't be undefeatable, he can get out of chakra then he wont be able to regenerate or even move, like how momoshiki was when his golem was destroyed by naruto and sasuke.
Also you say alive madara with rinnegan is stronger than both adult naruto and sasuke then you say im deluded? You are a deluded madara fan
Again hagoromo is overrated he's not far different in power from the otsutsukis we've seen up until now
Lmfao stop, it’s ridiculous at this point.

-Kaguya couldn’t be killed, tanked all variants of RSM bijuu-rasenshurikens while taking absolutely no damage,
—-Momoshiki was killed by base Naruto’s Rasengan. Please use common sense...Base Momoshiki knew he had to fuse to stand a chance.

-Kaguya was afraid of them because as Momoshiki displayed, he could. absorb other Otsutsuki members with neg diff. However upon eating the fruit, she became more powerful than he. Which is why Momoshiki was after the Bijuu. Common since, mate.

-@bold: Trash fanfic that doesn’t even deserve to be addressed.

-Lmfao Sasuke with 1 Rinnegan and 1 EMS almost killed RSM Naruto. Adult Naruto and Sasuke are weaker than their teen variants, Madara with 2 Rinnegan and knowledge of Six Paths techs negs, more common sense that you seem to lack.

-Still waiting for you to tell me how they could win against Hago.

Kin
348💸
Kumi
202💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao stop, it’s ridiculous at this point.

-Kaguya couldn’t be killed, tanked all variants of RSM bijuu-rasenshurikens while taking absolutely no damage,
—-Momoshiki was killed by base Naruto’s Rasengan. Please use common sense...Base Momoshiki knew he had to fuse to stand a chance.

-Kaguya was afraid of them because as Momoshiki displayed, he could. absorb other Otsutsuki members with neg diff. However upon eating the fruit, she became more powerful than he. Which is why Momoshiki was after the Bijuu. Common since, mate.

-@bold: Trash fanfic that doesn’t even deserve to be addressed.

-Lmfao Sasuke with 1 Rinnegan and 1 EMS almost killed RSM Naruto. Adult Naruto and Sasuke are weaker than their teen variants, Madara with 2 Rinnegan and knowledge of Six Paths techs negs, more common sense that you seem to lack.

-Still waiting for you to tell me how they could win against Hago.
Adult naruto and sasuke are not weaker than they were when they were teens, we haven't seen everything they can do, and we haven't seen them fight seriously while full on chakra, actually they've achieved all this power in vote 2 while young and inexperienced so im sure they can do better if they're adults and fighting seriously.

Momoshiki was weakened and almost already defeated, and I think he got defeated by plot not by narutos rasengan.. boruto was fighting him hand to hand in the episode and was winning. To me the real battle is what happened in the first part

I don't how will the battle go because we don't know what they can do or what hagoromo can do, so im not sure, but im sure together they're on par with him or stronger.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jinless Hagaromo as a spaceghost did:

Naruto strongest power up
Sasuke strongest power up
Sealed Kaguya
PURE world resurrected mofos that died 50+ years ago
literally resurrected Naruto and sasuke (They both were near death when given seals)

this isn't even debatable

I think hagoromo is overrated and he's probably as strong as fused momoshiki .

Hagoromo entire feat list is impossible for any other character to do. Madara can do most of it and Kaguya can do possibly ALL. The fact that VOTE 2 Sasuke and Naruto are powerful because of a fragment of Hagaromo's power is more than enough proof to show that he is God of Naruto

Last edited:

Imperious

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao I can’t believe there are idiots that actually believe that Adult Naruto and Sasuke, whom are canonically weaker than their Six Paths tier Vote 2 variants, could beat the god of NV. I’ve seen it all at this point. :lmao:
Now do we really have to talk down on people for sharing a different opinion? If you're going to debate with someone, debate with them, and show them why they're wrong. Don't make sorry attempts to discredit people, cause you're only showing your own flaws and insecurities.​