Adult Naruto has weakened he can no longer use full strength of rsm (Proved)

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doesnt he already have the base stats because of Kabuto giving him Hashirama cells with dragon sage infused chakra??
I don't know about the dragon sage thing but he got a serious stat boost from that because he woke up with a rinnegan. Sasuke is running into the issue of having to fight Otsutsuki and he is always lacking resources to fight. He has a curse mark transformation but he abandoned it. I think it's time to bring it back.

Reactions: DHOH

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know about the dragon sage thing but he got a serious stat boost from that because he woke up with a rinnegan. Sasuke is running into the issue of having to fight Otsutsuki and he is always lacking resources to fight. He has a curse mark transformation but he abandoned it. I think it's time to bring it back.

Will he even be able to use CM on top of his Rinnegan?
I mean I think his eyes will allow Sharingan techs but not other things like senjutsu.
He has senjutsu on him anyways with Hashirama cells but using any of them, we have not seen it when he got the Rinnegan.

I think we also have surpassed the CM. His abilities are too powerful and CM is basically like Kurama's 3 broken seals out of 8.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Will he even be able to use CM on top of his Rinnegan?
I mean I think his eyes will allow Sharingan techs but not other things like senjutsu.
He has senjutsu on him anyways with Hashirama cells but using any of them, we have not seen it when he got the Rinnegan.

I think we also have surpassed the CM. His abilities are too powerful and CM is basically like Kurama's 3 broken seals out of 8.
The curse mark was a mixture of Jugo and Orochimaru sage chakra. Those are also the ingredients for snake sage transformation. I think the rinnegan would only make it better and may allow him to use senjutsu. The SAGE of Six Paths had a Sharingan and rinnegan and performed senjutsu just fine. Although Sasuke is not a sage he should be able to use 2nd hand senjutsu. I'm trying to decide if him getting a curse mark would justify awakening six paths senjutsu. I think it could work but the CM would need to consist of ten tails chakra. Then again there is the chance that he gains control of the ten tails. He was there at the monument and his dojutsu matches the juubi's. Six tomoe rinnegan chapter 35 check it out. That makes me think its a different Juubi. The hashirama cells could be used to control the Juubi which in turn would allow him to use its senjutsu. But its not a juubi its a bijuu

Last edited: