Adult Naruto has weakened he can no longer use full strength of rsm (Proved)

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now before people start assuming anything...I want to clarify that this thread is based on facts from Naruto/Boruto Manga...

1)There are two versions of full powered Naruto shown in Boruto Manga..
You must be registered to see images

As You can see 1st one is similar to the original rsm design but second one is like he is in normal bijju mode..

Let me remind you that in both the versions he has not been shown using any rsm feats like truth seeking orbs, Asura kurama or Other tailed beasts powers except one lava shuriken...

In the first image Naruto is shown to say that he is going full power ....In delta fight he has shown to be getting tired, while in War arc he was constantly fighting where he used his shadow clones in all parts of war, He shared his chakra with shinobi world, He fought Madara head on many times in which one time his shadow clones made 100s of other clones with gaint rasengans to stop a attack etc...

2)Naruto's sensing abilities have gone completely...Here's the proof

In one image Naruto could sense madara's clone which is literally in other dimension and invisible to others...Whereas the current Naruto cannot sense jigen Who has worst evil chakra(According to ino)..

3)The lava shuriken Jutsu which was used by Naruto in delta fight led many people to believe that he is indeed using rsm but....

Here is Naruto using lava shuriken Jutsu without actually taping into rsm mode so he doesn't really need to use rsm to use tailed beasts jutsus...

4) No use of overpowered Naruto Justus as an
Adult like..

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I don't think him or Sasuke are as strong as they used to be. They were buffed with six paths chakra back then right now they are just rinnegan and bijuu sage strong. I would like to see them at that level again for sure. Naruto is okay its Sasuke that worries me his body can't take many more beatings like that. That's why I suggest the power suit Katasuke was wearing be fitted for him.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I don't think him or Sasuke are as strong as they used to be. They were buffed with six paths chakra back then right now they are just rinnegan and bijuu sage strong. I would like to see them at that level again for sure. Naruto is okay its Sasuke that worries me his body can't take many more beatings like that. That's why I suggest the power suit Katasuke was wearing be fitted for him.
Sasuke has Hashirama's life force, his body is superior to Naruto's but the author of Boruto either doesn't know or is ignoring it knowing not all people accept that fact.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is not true, RSM isn't the cloaked mode, that just allows to use TSBs. RSM is the base mode where Naruto used the tailed beast chakra alongside the cloaked mode.

Kodachi is a trash writer and is nerfing Naruto and Sasuke, that's all. If he didn't how else would Burrito stand a chance of being the hero.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, it's Kishimoto who is trolling us with his manga scan :headdesk:.
But Sasuke isn't even close to Hashirama in stamina,life force, chakra, all the above. He did get some of his chakra but that was to justify the rinnegan. He's not nerfed he's just been outmatched. Kaguya, Momoshiki, Ishiki all were too much for him to handle alone. This has been building up since the original series. What him and Naruto needs is ninja tech. Sasuke needs to hit up Oro and get that new and improved curse mark and sharingan arm. He's pretty good with nature chakra that's a resource he needs to tap into. Then there's the six paths power. If they can figure out how to get that back things will get interesting. Its possible because they have been at that level and its sorta like a birthright for them as transmigrants.
Post automatically merged:

He didn't even have that at vote2.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ur ava scary...can u change???
ur copy pasting skills iz also scary..
Post automatically merged:

Sasuke has Hashirama's life force, his body is superior to Naruto's but the author of Boruto either doesn't know or is ignoring it knowing not all people accept that fact.

look in a saske face...its his death cuzed by madara HAHAHAHA...he got rescued by kaboto..saske always receive help huhuhu..

Reactions: Tauren Chieftain

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
look in a saske face...its his death cuzed by madara HAHAHAHA...he got rescued by kaboto..saske always receive help huhuhu..
At least it's not a plot hole like Naruto getting revived with having Kurama sealed in him again or Madara using Izanagi that lasted more than 1 minute.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At least it's not a plot hole like Naruto getting revived with having Kurama sealed in him again or Madara using Izanagi that lasted more than 1 minute.
The first is a plothole, the latter is not. Izanagi being ass was only for Danzo. Obito cpuld use it for 10 minutes, while it was emphasised Madara was born with the strongest chakra even amongst his clan so..

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The first is a plothole, the latter is not. Izanagi being ass was only for Danzo. Obito cpuld use it for 10 minutes, while it was emphasised Madara was born with the strongest chakra even amongst his clan so..
Without Hashirama cells Uchiha's could only use it for a few seconds and Madara was one of them, it's not about having strong chakra but having chakra that is close to Hagoromo's, I would imagine Madara being able to do it with Hashirama cells but he didn't have them in his body until after he used that jutsu.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Without Hashirama cells Uchiha's could only use it for a few seconds and Madara was one of them, it's not about having strong chakra but having chakra that is close to Hagoromo's, I would imagine Madara being able to do it with Hashirama cells but he didn't have them in his body until after he used that jutsu.
Not true, that was never stated to be the case. Even Obito didn't have Hashi cells and used it for at least 10 mins. He was actually jalf fodder white Zetsi. And secondly, Madara has half of Hogaromo's chakra (Indra's chakra) and is the incarnate. Other Uchiha aren't so the same standards don't apply. Hogaromo even tells you Indra inherited his powerful chakra genes on top of half chakra so..

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not true, that was never stated to be the case. Even Obito didn't have Hashi cells and used it for at least 10 mins. He was actually jalf fodder white Zetsi. And secondly, Madara has half of Hogaromo's chakra (Indra's chakra) and is the incarnate. Other Uchiha aren't so the same standards don't apply. Hogaromo even tells you Indra inherited his powerful chakra genes on yop of half chakra so..
He did, the Zetsu part of his body came from the Gedo Mazo that had Hashirama cells inserted by Madara, how do explain Obito not going blind.

Izanagi is a less powerfull version of creation of all things which needs both halves of Hagoromo's chakra.

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️

Here it is..
Wow Interesting. He can still access other Tailed Beast Powers, yet hasnt used one Truth Seeking Orb since Boruto began. I think this is purposeful. The mangaka overseeing Boruto manga has significantly weakened Naruto in terms of power. I believe this is because Naruto would easily destroy all the main baddies in Boruto if he still utilized full RSM powers. Tragic that our hero has to be weakened to progress the story. However, another little known fact is that Naruto was affected by a chakra virus in the time before Boruto according to the light novel that could have had an effect on how much of his power he could also draw upon . In my eyes that simply was what made him weakened than he actually was during 4th Ninja War.

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both Naruto and Sasuke are weak compared to their war arc version. They no longer have half of chakra Hagoromo shared to them , no seals , Naruto lost TSB , Sasuke lost his hand and they are both rusty. In CQC they are not showing any huge superiority and even other kages can keep up with them (as shown against Momoshiki and Kinshiki)

Reactions: salamander uchiha