Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I searched and couldn't find a thread answering my question...

Mine isn't a major problem but I'd like to know if it's something I'm doing or what. The additional bar (Jinchuuriki, Missing Nin, etc) that appears below the avatars isn't showing up for me. I've got it set to show Jinchuuriki, but there's nothing there when I look at it. The same thing with the panic button. Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Also, on a side note, how do I give post thanks/likes?

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He is not talking about the rank banner, but about the secondary banner.

As far as I know it's not enabled in the VB4 as I haven't seen anyone with it.

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The additional bar was removed since NB got "updated".

And you give "Thanks" or "likes" in the lower right buttons of the first post of each thread, if I´m not mistaken.

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, I was wondering if the likes/thanks were tied to that. Thanks for clarifying. :)

And, Uzumaki Naruta, was it only for certain browsers then? I can see the bar under a majority of users on the site but not mine. *shrugs*

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, I was wondering if the likes/thanks were tied to that. Thanks for clarifying. :)

And, Uzumaki Naruta, was it only for certain browsers then? I can see the bar under a majority of users on the site but not mine. *shrugs*
Before NB was updated, most members had two bars:
- The rank bar: Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, S-Class Ninja, Kage, Sage, Grim/Hellsbadass ...
- The additional bar: Zise, Rei, Jinchuuriki, Missin-Nin, Suna, Konoha, Kiri, Kiyoshi, etc.

But since NB got updated (In September, I think, I don´t remember), the additional bar has stopped appearing (At least is not appearing in my case).

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
- The rank bar: Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, S-Class Ninja, Kage, Sage, Grim/Hellsbadass ...
- The additional bar: Zise, Rei, Jinchuuriki, Missin-Nin, Suna, Konoha, Kiri, Kiyoshi, etc.

But since NB got updated (In September, I think, I don´t remember), the additional bar has stopped appearing (At least is not appearing in my case).
Yeah. They might enable it again or just get rid of it altogether. I would rather have blogs back but that's IMO.

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Yeah. They might enable it again or just get rid of it altogether. I would rather have blogs back but that's IMO.
That's odd because I can see it under both of your avatars. Uzumaki Naruta's has "Grim" and Ao-sama's has "Sannin."

'Nāpalm

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I though they removed that :| like people back then use to have additional bars that had a ninja village or Naruto organization on it like Cannibal, Akatsuki, Samurai, Mist Village, Konoha, or Suna what happened to that xd but OT: You need to get 50 posts for genin

Zerofnaruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well considering that your new here... you have to post more for your ninja ranks, like 50 posts for genin bar, etc. Just keep posting if you want it bro.

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's odd because I can see it under both of your avatars. Uzumaki Naruta's has "Grim" and Ao-sama's has "Sannin."
lol That´s not the Additional bar. That´s the rank bar :p

I´ll show you some pictures with the additional bar:

You must be registered for see images

In these case, the additional bar is "Jinchuuriki". (As you see, we used to have two bars: The Rank bar: "Grim"/"Sannin" "Sannin" and the Additional bar: "Jinchuuriki" :p)

For getting your first "Rank" bar, you must have at least 50 posts :p :)

Last edited:

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

In these case, the additional bar is "Jinchuuriki". (As you see, we used to have two bars: The Rank bar: "Grim"/"Sannin" "Sannin" and the Additional bar: "Jinchuuriki" :p)

Ooooohhhhh I see now. *feels silly* Thanks for posting those pics! That really clarified things for me.

All my questions are answered now. Thanks for the help everyone!

'Nāpalm

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

:confused: how do you get 60,000+ posts :lmao: