Actually exist peopel shipping this two?

heartpink123

Member
Messages:137 Reaction score:15
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
137
Reaction score
15
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sasuke with Karin XD


I don't care about pairings in Naruto but this one is freaking impossible, especially after last chapter, where he just say simple sorry to her.
Not hating just got suprised to see some people shipping them :)
 
Last edited:

Ldude

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:6,648 Reaction score:794
Joined
Jan 8, 2012
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
794
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I ship them. <3 Did you even see Karin in the last chapter?

You must be registered for see images


Besides, something doesn't need to have a chance at canon for fans to ship it.
 

Silverforsakenhamster

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Messages:2,183 Reaction score:212
Joined
Oct 3, 2012
Messages
2,183
Reaction score
212
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't judge what people ship if they don't judge mine. And I don't see anything bad that people do to ship SasuKari. It's not crack that's all I say so.
 

heartpink123

Member
Messages:137 Reaction score:15
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
137
Reaction score
15
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I ship them. <3 Did you even see Karin in the last chapter?

Yah, and that are one of the reasons I think that's impossible.
He just said a simple sorry to her and then she hug and he make a gross face.

If existed something btw them the scene would have been different, really different
 

heartpink123

Member
Messages:137 Reaction score:15
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
137
Reaction score
15
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't judge what people ship if they don't judge mine. And I don't see anything bad that people do to ship SasuKari. It's not crack that's all I say so.

I dont have said that is bad, it's just really improbable like Sasuke with Hinata XD
 

Ldude

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:6,648 Reaction score:794
Joined
Jan 8, 2012
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
794
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yah, and that are one of the reasons I think that's impossible.
He just said a simple sorry to her and then she hug and he make a gross face.

If existed something btw them the scene would have been different, really different

It means she still likes him. SasuKarin has a chance.
 

heartpink123

Member
Messages:137 Reaction score:15
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
137
Reaction score
15
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It means she still likes him. SasuKarin has a chance.

She likes her, well she is obssessed with him but he don't.
But people ship whatever they want :)
 

OWanime

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:5,304 Reaction score:192
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
5,304
Reaction score
192
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
that's no that bad and it'd be as cool as naruto and hinata when it comes to powers of child xd
 

SasukeUchiha910

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:7,440 Reaction score:559
Joined
Mar 29, 2012
Messages
7,440
Reaction score
559
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
hater gonna hate

sasukarin ftw:p
 

heartpink123

Member
Messages:137 Reaction score:15
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
137
Reaction score
15
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
that's no that bad and it'd be as cool as naruto and hinata when it comes to powers of child xd

Althought I dont ship any pairing I think Naruto and Hinata have chance but Sasuke with Karin is like Sasuke with Hinata
 

SasukeUchiha910

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:7,440 Reaction score:559
Joined
Mar 29, 2012
Messages
7,440
Reaction score
559
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Two

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,418 Reaction score:348
Joined
Aug 30, 2011
Messages
3,418
Reaction score
348
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sasuke with Karin ....................
............................. like XD ahahaha

My god, people (about 3 or 4 people) must be really blind.
I don't care about pairings in Naruto but this one is freaking impossible, especially after last chapter.

I thanked you because my hand slipped, i think you're talking complete nonsense...why even make this thread
 

heartpink123

Member
Messages:137 Reaction score:15
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
137
Reaction score
15
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I thanked you because my hand slipped, i think you're talking complete nonsense...why even make this thread

What is nosense?
 

SasukeUchiha910

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:7,440 Reaction score:559
Joined
Mar 29, 2012
Messages
7,440
Reaction score
559
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This pairing will not happen even in milion years, this one and many others but Sasuke Karin is "impossible one".
But you can ship them. :)

lol ok bro SK will be canon*_*
 

dcss453

Member
Messages:49 Reaction score:4
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
49
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sasuke with Karin ....................
............................. like XD ahahaha

My god, people (about 3 or 4 people) must be really blind.
I don't care about pairings in Naruto but this one is freaking impossible, especially after last chapter, where he just say simple sorry to her.

I don't even know why people ship them.
Sasuke dont like anyone, especially her.

XD
 
Top