Itachi 4 life

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason Vegito defused inside Boo is because it was the only way for the plot to continue. If Vegito stayed fused , there would be no more new movies. Vegito would just neg diff Bills&Whis&Frieza and then proceed to go home to Bulma's or Chi Chi's or Chilma's or w/e
Vegito>ur fave

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Itachi 4 life

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok these "types" of threads are getting really boring *yawn*

Udon > Vegeshit
I'm stating the truth here. Base Vegito was > Buuhan, and Buuhan was incredibly strong. SS1 Vegito is 50x Base Vegito . That's extremely powerful. He'd easily take on Bills in SS2 form, would med-high diff him in his ss1 form.

Mypower

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm stating the truth here. Base Vegito was > Buuhan, and Buuhan was incredibly strong. SS1 Vegito is 50x Base Vegito . That's extremely powerful. He'd easily take on Bills in SS2 form, would med-high diff him in his ss1 form.
Is there any feats of him going SS2 ?

and no SS1 isn't any where near Bills

QdonEms

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know a quite of few who are stronger than he is......

Vegeta
Mystic Gohan(fck your opinion)
SSJ4 Gogeta
Omega Shenron
God frieza
The other gods bills spoke of

Itachi 4 life

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you provide evidence how SS1 Vegeshit is any where near Bills-Sama

At best Vegetta can survive like 10-15 seconds with Bill he's too weak.
Power scaling.
Bills was not that much stronger than ss3 Goku. I'd say 500 times at best.
Let's calculate how strong Vegito is compared to Goku.
SS1 Vegito=50xBase Vegito>Buuhan>Buutenks>Gohan>SS3 Gotenks=Super Buu>SS1 Gotenks(Post ROSAT)>SS3 Goku
Now, ss3 gotenks would be around 4 times stronger than SS3 Goku. That means that Super Boo is 4 times stronger than Goku as well.
Gohan would be around 7 times stronger than Goku. That puts Bootenks at 8x Goku and Boohan at around 11x Goku.
Now we have Base Vegito at >11x goku(but not 12x stronger)
That puts Super Vegito at 550 x Goku and puts him above Beerus.
Thank you and Vegito solos.

Mypower

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Power scaling.
Bills was not that much stronger than ss3 Goku. I'd say 500 times at best.
Let's calculate how strong Vegito is compared to Goku.
SS1 Vegito=50xBase Vegito>Buuhan>Buutenks>Gohan>SS3 Gotenks=Super Buu>SS1 Gotenks(Post ROSAT)>SS3 Goku
Now, ss3 gotenks would be around 4 times stronger than SS3 Goku. That means that Super Boo is 4 times stronger than Goku as well.
Gohan would be around 7 times stronger than Goku. That puts Bootenks at 8x Goku and Boohan at around 11x Goku.
Now we have Base Vegito at >11x goku(but not 12x stronger)
That puts Super Vegito at 550 x Goku and puts him above Beerus.
Thank you and Vegito solos.
Being 30 percent stronger than anyone is more than enough for you to mop the floor with your opponent.

Goku vs Frieza

Goku = 150,000,000
Frieza = 120,000,000 (and decreasing)

Just 25% difference and power and Frieza was struggling to fight on par with Goku

500 times is way too much

Goku was probably around at 32,000,000,000 when he was fighting Bills Super Buu is probably at 60,000,000,000

Super Vegetta was probably around 250,000,000,000 there's no way in hell Vegetto is remotely close to Bills who's a galaxy Buster Bills is in the trillions while Vegetto is in the 100 billions. Sorry to burst your bubble Bill wasn't even using 1% of power against SS3 Goku. Bills is a God for a reason. The only way to beat a God is to be God yourself cough cough SSJ God.

Itachi 4 life

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being 30 percent stronger than anyone is more than enough for you to mop the floor with your opponent.

Goku vs Frieza

Goku = 150,000,000

Just 25% difference and power and Frieza was struggling to fight on par with Goku

Goku was probably around at 32,000,000,000 when he was fighting Bills Super Buu is probably at 60,000,000,000

Super Vegetta was probably around 250,000,000,000 there's no way in hell Vegetto is remotely close to Bills who's a galaxy Buster Bills is in the trillions while Vegetto is in the 100 billions. Sorry to burst your bubble Bill wasn't even using 1% of power against SS3 Goku. Bills is a God for a reason. The only way to beat a God is to be God yourself cough cough SSJ God.
Reread what I wrote. By what I wrote, Bills used 0,2% of his power.

Ken Kaneki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Goku vs Frieza

Goku = 150,000,000

Goku neg diffs Kais who are Gods.

Vegitto at base > Super Buu.
He went to SSJ 1 just for fun. Vegitto kicked Super Buu's galaxy buster blast back. He is too haxxxx

Vegito > Bills
Fudge

Veggito > Superboy Prime, The Beyonder , TOAA, Galactacus etc.

Ty and Veggito solos

pakitoT3L3K

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Goku vs Frieza

Goku = 150,000,000

Dude idk what you are smokiing but vegito would negg bills, if goku and vegeta were able to fight even momentarily with bills, then obviously a potara fusion (which is stronger than regular fusion) would probably literally form GOD not a god but the big G man himself. I Dont wanna sound lame or anything but it'd be like sauce and nardo fusion, like stated by the previous members anything above base is overkill. And I know it ain't cannon but in DBM vegitto fights on par with broly. Yeah I'm sure bills would have trouble with his infinate power. When vegitto went ssj3 after ssj2 just made each other angrier, and nearly killed both of them. Veggito→your fave mangafacts. Think what old kai stated (and he is the deff of old lol)its the fusion of two of the strongest beings in the universe, and the fact that they're rivals makea the fusion even more perfect. Naruto manga: when two opposing forces work together anything is possible.