ThatOfLegend

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll be making a thread analyzing and describing the victor of this famous matchup. While I do prefer Naruto over Sasuke, I will do my best to keep my bias out of the thread, so let's get started shall we?

Analysis:

Sasuke

In Base form, these are what Sasuke will NOT be able to use for the matchup:

Any and all Susanoō
Any and all MS techniques (This includes Blaze Release)
Any and all EMS techniques
Any and all Rinnegan techniques

In Base form, these are what Sasuke WILL be able to use for the matchup:

Three Tomoe Sharingan
Any and all techniques shown throughout the entire Manga Sasuke has used (Excluding the restrictions above)

Three Tomoe Sharingan is granted because of the fact that most believe it to be a base technique as well as the fact that very little of Sasuke's Panel-Time has shown him without an active Sharingan, making it difficult to analyze him properly without it.

Naruto

In Base form, these are the techniques Naruto will NOT be able to use for the matchup:

Any and all Bijuu Cloaks (this includes, but is not limited to KCM, BM, BSM, 1-9 Tailed Cloaks)
Sage Mode
Any an all assorted tailed-beasts techniques (specifically, all Nature transformations granted by hosting Tailed-beasts 1-9)

In Base form, these are the techniques Naruto WILL be able to use for the matchup:

Any and all techniques shown in the manga that are not restricted above
Very slight influence of the Kyuubi (enough to break free from weak genjutsu and be used for huge chakra consuming jutsu, such as FRS)

Naruto retains very small influence of the Kyuubi because he's never been alive without it (save a few moments before in was sealed within him) because of this he's never been particularly susceptible to Genjutsu, so analyzing Naruto without it would be difficult and likely inaccurate.

Battle as seen from ThatOfLegend's perspective:

Training Grounds
Separated by the stream(approximately 20 meters across), neatly cutting the arena in half
Naruto and Sasuke stand opposite of each other, roughly 5 meters from the stream, peacefully flowing past

Sasuke: "Alright Naruto, I'm here, what is it you wanted?"

Naruto: "If you don't know why you're here, you're not as smart as you used to be Sasuke!"

Sasuke: "You're not exactly predictable idiot...but I suppose I know why we're here"

Naruto: "Then LET'S GOOO! I don't want you holding back anything!"

Sasuke: "Naruto, don't tell me you're that stupid, we can't go all out here, we're right outside of Konaha, don't tell we saved our village just so you could destroy it"

Naruto: "Oh yeah...alright, then no huge techniques! We fight exactly how we are now, I'll even let you use Sharingan"

Sasuke: Whatever the situation, you can't beat me Naruto, consider this confirmation! *Activates Sharingan and throws lightning infuse Shuriken*

Naruto: "Don't underestimate me! You're looking at the son of the Fourth Hokage! *Creates three shadow clones, the first of which jumps in front of the Shuriken*

Sasuke: "Heh, we'll see how well that title upholds" *Signs Fire Ball Justu and directs it towards the stream, creating a veil of steam*

Naruto: "That's a dirty trick Sasuke!" *Creates three more shadow clones, the two trios begin forming a spiraling mass of chakra*

...just kidding haha

Kidding about the fanfic fight atleast, thoughts on the actual fight with the given information? I personally believe Naruto takes this, but that may just be my inner fanboy, what do you guys think?

Davy Jones

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3 tomoe is not base.... Base mode means no power ups. sharingan with any tomoe is not base. uchiha are not born with sharingan they muct unlock it. even then three tomoe is a power up from the one tomoe. If you have to activate it, its not base mode. just call it 3 tomoe sasuke if you find it hard to analyze him without 3 tomoe

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke wins, his Taijutsu and Kenjutsu merks. Base Sasuke is no Sharingan & if it's Base Naruto he doesn't need Sharingan. He has more ninjutsu that doesn't require the chakra of tailed beasts to perform so Sasuke is fit for this situation. His Chidori variants take this

Blubbit

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is what I was expecting in the last thread regarding base Naruto and Sasuke.

I give it to Sasuke since he has a wider variety of powerful jutsu, and assuming Kyuubi won't assist him with genjutsu, Sasuke could use the genjutsu abilities of the base form sharingan to give him some edge.

Sir Cool Blizzard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Make it Base Naruto vs Sharingan-less Sasuke, then Naruto stomps.....badly!! U_U
Thousands of clones + thousands of Rasengan + Odama rasen tairengan that destroyed Maddy's forest+ Toads Kuchiyose + Fuuton Rasenshuriken is too much for Sharinganless Sasuke to handle!! U_U
Only things that Sharinganless Sasuke has got are Chidori, Weak fire style jutsus and maybe Snake and Hawk summons. With his precog ability lost he will be at grave danger against too many clones!! U_U

Sasuke with sharingan has a good chance against him though!! U_U

VolatileSoul

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Base Sasuke does have an extreme advantage here. Aoda is going to be troublesome for example, and if Naruto tries to counter with any of his toads, Sasuke is simply going to control them with genjutsu making the fight even more lopsided. Significantly higher speed and reaction time on top of Sharingan allows him to outmaneuver Naruto even if he has a clone army as well. The only thing Naruto in base has that would give Sasuke trouble is a Rasenshuriken he can't throw and a giant Rasengan wall that can't even be considered base since he had Kurama to use it.

3 tomoe is not base.... Base mode means no power ups. sharingan with any tomoe is not base. uchiha are not born with sharingan they muct unlock it. even then three tomoe is a power up from the one tomoe. If you have to activate it, its not base mode. just call it 3 tomoe sasuke if you find it hard to analyze him without 3 tomoe
Yes it is. Same as Rinnegan is base for Nagato and Byakugan is base for Hyuuga. Their fighting style is built around it so it is a part of their base.

Zee U

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke wins mid-diff. Plus, Sharingan is Sasuke's bloodline. If we remove that, we remove Naruto's Uzumaki Lineage, resulting him in having a shitty stamina. Sasuke stomps then.