BASIC INFORMATION

NAME: Aceism Sazuki
NICKNAME: Ace
CLAN: Uzumaki

LOOKS: ----
You must be registered for see images

Weapon:-----kuma in picture and sword
You must be registered for see images

PERSONALITY: Has a good sense of humor, but usually serious. Known for being an ahole and because of his rough past and child hood is rutheless in battle. In other words isnt afraid to get soaked in your blood by the end of the fight.

VILLAGE INFO

VILLAGE OF BIRTH: Konohagakure
VILLAGE OF ALLIANCE: Konohagakure

RANK/CHACRA INFO

NINJA RANK: jounin
SPECIALTY:

ELEMENTS: none yet (will learn fire, lightening first)

YOUR NINJUTSU:

Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)
_____
(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.
_____
(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
_____
(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.
_____
(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
_____
(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).
_____
(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above

BACKROUND INFO

HISTORY:

At child birth Aceism let out a hidden power that killed his mother. His father became a drunk calling Aceism a demon for taking his wife away from him. As a child Aceism spent most of his time locked in a dark room his father kept him in. Somedays he went without food. He rarely saw daylight other than attending Kohonagakure school but didnt have any real friends because his peers thought he was scary due to a fulltime mug he wore on his face. At the age of 9 while in that dark room he used the power within him (fire) and mistakenly burned down his house and killed his father.

Since then he has changed his last name from Uzumaki to Sazuki and is completely on his own but has new friends jagannath and Snook who mean evertything to him. He is constantly looking for a trustworthy sensei that will help him accomplish his goal to surpass the 4th hokage.
During the war on konoha he fought and defeated many enemies and still today resides in Konoha searching for a master

Theme Song: Coheed and Cambria- Delerium trigger

BATTLES:

WON:0
LOST:0

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You could of used the coded template....

take this out:
fuinjutsu(after 2 more months of training and mastering lightening and fire)
Very good stamina and chackra control
There are special rules on this and your not allowed to have it, and how can you have mastered lightning and fire if youve had no training?

~dark-senju~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Follow the Bio template properly-->
And put this where it says 'Your Ninjutsu' beacause you get them automatically.
(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)
_____
(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.
_____
(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
_____
(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.
_____
(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
_____
(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).
_____
(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)
And what ever you wrote for speciality won't be accepted. Also you should expand your history if you want a better chance of this Bio being approved. If you need any more help just ask.

MyNinjaWay

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You could of used the coded template....

take this out:

There are special rules on this and your not allowed to have it, and how can you have mastered lightning and fire if youve had no training?
I read the rules about fuuinjutsu...it says you have to master lightening and fire first inorder to train for fuuinjutsu by a senior sensei and been with the site for at least 3 months. I only added that specialty bc his clan is known for using it and once i learned it will be a specialty there isnt anything stating that i mastered fire or lightning...but i will remove my specialty since u have more experienc and may be right...thanks

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read the rules about fuuinjutsu...it says you have to master lightening and fire first inorder to train for fuuinjutsu by a senior sensei and been with the site for at least 3 months. I only added that specialty bc his clan is known for using it and once i learned it will be a specialty there isnt anything stating that i mastered fire or lightning...but i will remove my specialty since u have more experienc and may be right...thanks
Just remove it, you cant make up your own clan unless your sage rank...

MyNinjaWay

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just remove it, you cant make up your own clan unless your sage rank...
your arrogance doesnt help the situation...i told u i would remove it and if you paid attention...my bio states that he is from the uzumaki clan which was none for using fuuinjutsu...arrogance is overrated i did what u wanted me to do and u still complain all the while stating unnecessary ish that makes no sense...excuse me bu when was the Uzumaki clan just created...never its in the manga, anime etc

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
your arrogance doesnt help the situation...i told u i would remove it and if you paid attention...my bio states that he is from the uzumaki clan which was none for using fuuinjutsu...arrogance is overrated i did what u wanted me to do and u still complain all the while stating unnecessary ish that makes no sense...excuse me bu when was the Uzumaki clan just created...never its in the manga, anime etc
*sigh*

Im trying to help you get your bio approved faster so you can train and learn what you want and yet you call me arrogant... so ungrateful...

Last time i try to help you...

MyNinjaWay

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*sigh*

Im trying to help you get your bio approved faster so you can train and learn what you want and yet you call me arrogant... so ungrateful...

Last time i try to help you...
im not being disrespect im stating facts...u pointed out that i mastered fire and lightening when my bio doesnt say i did..
You asked me to remove the specialty..I did...but u told me to do it again
Then you tell me i cant create my own clan when my bio says im from the Uzumaki clan and they are known for using fuuinjutsu...which made me think u didnt really read the whole bio to begin with...i appreciate ur trying to help me i even said thanks the first time but im no 15,16,17,18,19, or 20 year old idiot that doesnt know ho to read rules....So again thanks for the critic...ive done what u suggested:cool:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im not being disrespect im stating facts...u pointed out that i mastered fire and lightening when my bio doesnt say i did..
You asked me to remove the specialty..I did...but u told me to do it again
Then you tell me i cant create my own clan when my bio says im from the Uzumaki clan and they are known for using fuuinjutsu...which made me think u didnt really read the whole bio to begin with...i appreciate ur trying to help me i even said thanks the first time but im no 15,16,17,18,19, or 20 year old idiot that doesnt know ho to read rules....So again thanks for the critic...ive done what u suggested:cool:
If you read the rules on fuuinjutsu then you would know you couldnt have it yet ;)

And i missread about the uzimake but you still have to learn fuuinjutsu...

Though if you did read the rules you would have used the coded template :rolleyes:

MyNinjaWay

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you read the rules on fuuinjutsu then you would know you couldnt have it yet ;)

And i missread about the uzimake but you still have to learn fuuinjutsu...

Though if you did read the rules you would have used the coded template :rolleyes:
didnt use the coded templat bc i couldn't copy it from my phone.
whe i first replied to ur quote(which im guessing u didnt read either) I stated the fuuinjutsu rules myself and explained why i put it as my future specialty...smh i guess older members and newer members dont understand each other...hmm i wonder why:|

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
didnt use the coded templat bc i couldn't copy it from my phone.
whe i first replied to ur quote(which im guessing u didnt read either) I stated the fuuinjutsu rules myself and explained why i put it as my future specialty...smh i guess older members and newer members dont understand each other...hmm i wonder why:|
You just cant put future abilities in a bio, its like me making a sasuke bio saying he will have EMS in it, whats the point?

And i guess not

MyNinjaWay

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You just cant put future abilities in a bio, its like me making a sasuke bio saying he will have EMS in it, whats the point?

And i guess not
Well thats not fully explained in the rules and is wut u could have said to begin with
lol we wouldn't be having this convo if u said cant list what u want as future specialty....i would've removed it an you could continue ur training in the other thread...
misunderstandings help build relationships so im glad we had this discussion...and again thanx:D

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well thats not fully explained in the rules and is wut u could have said to begin with
lol we wouldn't be having this convo if u said cant list what want as future specialty....i would've removed it an you could continue ur training in the other thread...
misunderstandings help build relationships so im glad we had this discussion...and again thanx:D
Lmao sudden change in attitude...

Anyway try bolding and underlining stuff in your bio like village info and stuff, will make it look better

MyNinjaWay

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i really never had an attitude i was trying to understand what u was trying to tell me...i dont let little problems ruin my day or the way i feel

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Remove those specialties. This is your first bio I think, so it's impossible to have them. If you never fought a single battle, how can you know what your specialties are?

Also remove the effects of that sword. Custom swords have to be submitted in the custom jutsu submission thread first and then get approved before you can add it to your bio and use it. However you can keep the picture of the sword and use it like a normal sword without effects.

MyNinjaWay

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Remove those specialties. This is your first bio I think, so it's impossible to have them. If you never fought a single battle, how can you know what your specialties are?

Also remove the effects of that sword. Custom swords have to be submitted in the custom jutsu submission thread first and then get approved before you can add it to your bio and use it. However you can keep the picture of the sword and use it like a normal sword without effects.
thanx will do

MyNinjaWay

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How long does it normally take for bios to get approved?
Just asking, not rushing...if i had an idea of the time it usually takes i can stop checking it so frequently