Not open for further replies.

ZurrHero

Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi, I haven't been on in a while. I just wanted to delete my account and postings/comments. Can someone help me do that? I'd like to delete this account immediately.

ZurrHero

Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is deleting an account by the user's permission against your policy? Even most if not all mainstream social media allow people to disable and delete accounts by the discretion of the user.
Everything on this site is public and on Google and I don't like that. At least the ability to delete posts should be implemented. Also, I made them so long ago that it should be an easy decision to make for yall to delete my account. I don't know why it's taking so long to even communicate anything to me.
I want to talk to some officials. Where is this website located and who are your bosses?

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is deleting an account by the user's permission against your policy? Even most if not all mainstream social media allow people to disable and delete accounts by the discretion of the user.
Everything on this site is public and on Google and I don't like that. At least the ability to delete posts should be implemented. Also, I made them so long ago that it should be an easy decision to make for yall to delete my account. I don't know why it's taking so long to even communicate anything to me.
I want to talk to some officials. Where is this website located and who are your bosses?
Websites do not work for people it's a private server between friends then hit the internet

Zise

Veteran
Kin
515💸
Kumi
9,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We don't delete accounts simply since it messes up other peoples threads and posts. Also in other instances account info have been shared and the friendship have ended and well requests of account deletion has been made with revengeful intent.

• Angry
Reactions: Alubama
Status
Not open for further replies.