Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OH IT'S HAPPENING BOYS
You must be registered for see images

KAWAKI THE LEGEND
You do realize Kawaki is a Tsundre right?

Naruto/Hinata: "What's your name?"

Kawaki: "...."

*Moments later*

Boruto: "You broke my sister's vase!"

Kawaki: "My bad, my name is Kawaki, shithead"

Kawaki about to take over the series though.

Dgrayman

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wasn't the sword boruto is using in the time skip confirmed to be the name of sasuke sword or am i wrong. If that is the case then if anybody's going to be bodied its sasuke.

Besides that i dont think kawaki will be strong enough to kill naruto without naruto being nerfed, so more like sent to a diffrent dimension.

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Himawari and Naruto die. It's confirmed xD
How so? Any scans stating such things?
I’ll wait. :)
Godwari will kill Kawaki and put him in that remarkable vase of hers just for the lolz
That seems more likely.
Nah, this series is too kiddy to do something that dark.

She'd probably be killed though in a explosion.
Nah. That’s an impossibility, Himawari is too hax, which is why the writers have been nerfing her to such an extent, otherwise the series would end rather quickly.
Kawaki will get bludgeoned to death...........all that will be left is a blood piece of his edgy hairs and teh eye from his disproportionate head......
Makes total sense. :lol

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How so? Any scans stating such things?
I’ll wait. :)

That seems more likely.

Nah. That’s an impossibility, Himawari is too hax, which is why the writers have been nerfing her to such an extent, otherwise the series would end rather quickly.

Makes total sense. :lol
The broken sunflower vase is just pure foreshadowing. He will break Himawari on way or another making Boruto absolutely mad. Of course Naruto is gonna die first ;)

:p

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The broken sunflower vase is just pure foreshadowing. He will break Himawari on way or another making Boruto absolutely mad. Of course Naruto is gonna die first ;)

This isn’t seinin and Ikemoto and Kishimoto have no balls.

They nuked a village and brought them back, killed Kakashi and brought him back etc.

The pain arc in seinin would have been the greatest of this series. Naruto was able to endure losing his entire village before Nagato even hinted he could revive them.

Fighting under the dead bodies of innocent women and children crushed under debris and dying. His sage mode sensing all of that while fighting pain.

Kishimoto only touched on it about not sensing Kakashi, but there’s no doubt he felt them dying or dead.

Unfortunately, we’re never going to get anything as compelling from Kishimoto or Ikemoto in that regard. That and the editors would lynch them before giving Hinata or Himawari a death much less a gruesome one.

It would pull the rug from under the reader. Naruto and Sasuke dying as men and previous heroes are almost expected. But other family members would send a message.

Not to mention them being females in this shit series would actually do them some good. They’d be better off dead than being irrelevant characters as most if not all of the female cast are.

SP decided we had to watch an obese girl in the anime when they know damn well no one wants to see that shit.

Im voting for everyone female that isn’t Kuro or Tsunade to die.

Maybe keep delta around for Sarada to defeat. Let her dawn over Boruto and become the damael.

Trim the fat and keep it centered around Boruto and Kawaki.

We all know the females are pretty garbage.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OH IT'S HAPPENING BOYS

KAWAKI THE LEGEND
Himawari and Naruto die. It's confirmed xD
Kawaki will kill Himawari and put her in that shitty vase of hers
himiwari will get bludgeoned to death...........all that will be left is a blood piece of her hairs and teh eye from her stuffed animal......

Finally :happy:

I heard Kishimoto gave Kodachi permission to kill of characters. It was inevitable they had to make it happen, Himawari and Hinata the thirst lady are Boruto's everything. Recently his dad was added to the collection once they both became the best of friends post Momo. Dark and eventful days are ahead of us :score::happy::happy:

Last edited: