Academy student fight.

Rinnebel

Kin
557💸
Kumi
2,451💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’ll use my Mizuki bio since my other one isn’t approved. I’m an academy student and don’t have many powers so just don’t beat me to death whoever takes this.

Rinnebel

Kin
557💸
Kumi
2,451💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks man.

Mizuki activated her Byakugan and speaks “let’s get this show on the road!” she exclaimed before rushing her opponent carelessly. She was new to the academy so it’s to be expected. She aimed to punch her proctor in the chest with a fierce punch but we’ll see how far that Gets her

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Type:
Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

(Gangeki) - Rock Attack
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will strike their opponent with a strong punch to the chest

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks man.

Mizuki activated her Byakugan and speaks “let’s get this show on the road!” she exclaimed before rushing her opponent carelessly. She was new to the academy so it’s to be expected. She aimed to punch her proctor in the chest with a fierce punch but we’ll see how far that Gets her

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Type:
Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

(Gangeki) - Rock Attack
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will strike their opponent with a strong punch to the chest
To use the Byakugan, you need training. Then after you've trained in activating it, you need to wait a month before you can passively activate it. If you need training, make the thread and link me on my profile. I tried searching but could find a thread with your training.

As Sin looked on at his foe, they darted towards him aiming to strike him in the centre of his chest with a punch. They seemed to be very direct. He decided to go with the flow. As his foe aimed to strike him in the chest, Sin would use his left hand to slap the punch, knocking it off its course, pushing the punch to his right side, leaving him unharmed. While he slapped the punch away with his left hand, that was aimed at his chest, he would, in the same time frame, punch forward with his right hand, aimed at his foe's face. This punch would go over his left arm that was slapping the punch away.

(Hirateuchi) Slap
Type: Offensive
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 20
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply hit the opponent with an open hand, slapping him. It can also be used for defensive purposes to slap incoming limbs or weapons.

(Kodzuku) Punch
Type: Offensive
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 20
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply use one of his hands to deliver a simple punch by clenching his fist and swinging his arm. The user is free to do variations of a basic frontal punch and the technique though simple, can be deadly for strong users.