Absence of Evidence= No RSM, NO 6 paths?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LMFAO @bold: You’re the same retarded **** that tried to use Madara saying “And that one has the Rinnegan” as proof that Sasuke didn’t have Six Paths Senjutsu. Lmfao, you can’t make this shit up. But I like using exact excerpts though so check below:

And then when I told you that, and I quote, “All of the Rinnegan’s techniques are Six paths techniques but not all Six Paths Techniques require the Rinnegan. The Six Paths Senjutsu allows one to use all NON-Rinnegan Six Paths techniques,” you still *****ed and moaned, spewed absolutely no logic and wound up ****ing yourself. Lmfao and I STILL haven’t been proven wrong by either of your joint efforts. Lmfao what a day it will be when I am though
:lmao: this retard. I’m gonna sig this later because this stupid fanfic shit is just hilirious. So ****ing retard. I’m saving this.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Retarded cousin ****ing sewer rat. You’re stupid, you can’t break down anything but brain cells which apparently you’re lacking.

No one here is denying Nagato used chibaku tensei dumbass, it’s a rinnegan power that any rinnegan owner has. As for being Tendo’s power it is not. Nagato can channel different powers to yahiko’s body, that doesn’t mean it’s Tendo realms power. Tendo’s body also used Gedo mazou but that doesn’t mean that he is Outer path realm too.

Can you prove that you’re eligible to read? Because the 4th DB is both Chibaku tensei and Six path Chibaku tensei otherwise the summary wouldn’t mention it and Madara and Nagato would not be listed as users

He used a rinnegan absorption technique just like Momoshiki who also used his rinnegan to absorb did not use Gakido :|

No stupid. Gakido absorbs chakra and ninjutsu to the owner, Sasuke didn’t get anything.
You stupid inbred pig

Madara never utilize any form of Deva for chibaku tensei. Chibaku tensei is Chibaku tensei period.
Lmfao I’m really starting to feel bad for you, now. You and Uverdore9’s collectively retarded asses really don’t believe that the Rinnegan’s Six Paths have been broken down into 6 individual categories, named accordingly and have had certain techniques attributed to the corresponding Path? Wow. It’s 2018 and you’re idiocy is still allowed to flourish. Idk, man...XD

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lmao: this retard. I’m gonna sig this later because this stupid fanfic shit is just hilirious. So ****ing retard. I’m saving this.
Lmfao you’re telling me, I’ve got sig galore over here. Not to mention that you dodged my other two responses. But alas, inbred traglodytes can only do what they do.

And to solidify Your idiocy, where has Nagato utilized the “Six Paths - CT”? Like what manga page did it show Nagato or Pain using that Chibaku Tensei with the Sun and Moon symbol in the background, like it showed for Naruto and Sasuke when they sealed Kaguya?
You must be registered for see images

You know, sense you allegedly proved it with the databook

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo. Did you think Nine Tailed Demon Fox was dragged into the CT midst through sheer force alone? Noooo. It was uplifted by the foothold which attracted towards the Black Sphere which is known as core of the CT. That's exactly why Six Paths Technique CT and Rinnegan CT is completely different man. Former allows a user to make a living being like Nine Tails into it's core whereas latter allows a user to create a Black Spherical Orb and throw it towards the sky.
LMFAO I can’t believe this. I’m kind of sad for you, given my history of destroying you in the past but I digress. I didn’t make you do this to yourself so I shall continue. You fail both ways, with both the Six Paths CT and the standard CT, someone with Rinnegan must be present. The Six Paths CT can’t be utilized by one person and it also has to have both users physically place their palms on the target in order to turn them into the core of the Six Paths CT.

Now in any case, you said that the CT pulled the tailed beasts chakra into Sasuke, because according to you, Sasuke didn’t use the Preta Path. So show me in the manga where it defends your point.

Last edited:

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never said that Madara and Sasuke rinnegan does nothing. Otherwise you’d be implying that momoshiki’s rinnegan does nothing as well.
You implied that their rinnegan does just about nothing. Like I said before, if we look at your list of Sasuke's rinnegan abilities, how many of them can actually be used as effective attacks?

Answer: Only chibaku tensei (and maybe some clever usage of amenotejikara every now and then).

The bijuu susanoo and Indra's arrow can't even be used unless the bijuus are present (which they rarely are). The portal is only good for transportation and is not actually an attack. Absorption is not an attack.

In other words, your view makes Sasuke's​ rinnegan practically useless. It might as well be a contact lense.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You implied that their rinnegan does just about nothing. Like I said before, if we look at your list of Sasuke's rinnegan abilities, how many of them can actually be used as effective attacks?

Answer: Only chibaku tensei (and maybe some clever usage of amenotejikara every now and then).

The bijuu susanoo and Indra's arrow can't even be used unless the bijuus are present (which they rarely are). The portal is only good for transportation and is not actually an attack. Absorption is not an attack.

In other words, your view makes Sasuke's​ rinnegan practically useless. It might as well be a contact lense.
I dont know about Indra's arrow that's still Sasukes jutsu he channelled the tailed beast chakra ibto amp it. But it was Sasuke who gave form to the chakra so therefore he can do it with natural chakra bot on such a grand scale though.

[video=youtube_share;6mAg5LuKVHM]https://youtu.be/6mAg5LuKVHM[/video]
If his chidori against a moon meteor is anything to go by then his IA would be overpowered to the highest level. Sasuke does refer to IA as being his strongest jutsu that would put it above kirin in ability as well.

Last edited:

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
RSM Naruto has two forms: one that is base without cloak (the same he used to heal Gai) and one with a cloak, as stated in the databook because an RSM Naruto shows no eye marks when using RSM as opposed to normal Sage Mode. The only reason he couldn't regenerate his arm is because he doesn't have the power to heal limbs; that's a power given by the Yang Seal, which Hagoromo took back after the usage of Rikudo Chibaku Tensei. The Yang Seal itself gives regeneration powers, not Naruto's RSM so as long as it disappeared, Naruto can't heal himself or others.

As for Sasuke's inability to use the 6 Paths of Pain techniques, it's because as the name suggests: they're techniques only Nagato can use. If Sasuke can use Asura Path or Shinra Tensei as others are fan-fictionally pointing out, we would have seen him doing so when fighting Momoshiki and Kinshiki, but the fact he didn't use any of them proves he cannot and neither Madara.

Naruto can use RSM in his adulthood because he still has the 9 Tailed Beasts Chakras inside him, which is all what's needed for RSM. Sasuke can't and never will use Six Paths of Pain because they are Nagato's techniques.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
RSM Naruto has two forms: one that is base without cloak (the same he used to heal Gai) and one with a cloak, as stated in the databook because an RSM Naruto shows no eye marks when using RSM as opposed to normal Sage Mode. The only reason he couldn't regenerate his arm is because he doesn't have the power to heal limbs; that's a power given by the Yang Seal, which Hagoromo took back after the usage of Rikudo Chibaku Tensei. The Yang Seal itself gives regeneration powers, not Naruto's RSM so as long as it disappeared, Naruto can't heal himself or others.

As for Sasuke's inability to use the 6 Paths of Pain techniques, it's because as the name suggests: they're techniques only Nagato can use. If Sasuke can use Asura Path or Shinra Tensei as others are fan-fictionally pointing out, we would have seen him doing so when fighting Momoshiki and Kinshiki, but the fact he didn't use any of them proves he cannot and neither Madara.

Naruto can use RSM in his adulthood because he still has the 9 Tailed Beasts Chakras inside him, which is all what's needed for RSM. Sasuke can't and never will use Six Paths of Pain because they are Nagato's techniques.
OMG THEY’RE BREEDING. Lmfao

MightGai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Madara: "Obito, I'm gonna teach you the six paths jutsu ... "

Obito: "I can use Rinnegan Human path's jutsu... "

Seriously, why is this even a discussion at this point?

Also, while we're at it:

Similar =/= equal, therefore Chibaku tensei = Deva path jutsu.
Funny how the twisted explaination that Chibaku tensei and Rinne tensei are just regular, can-use-all jutsus explaination doesn't account for Obito being able to use Human Path jutsu ... oh well.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Funny how the twisted explaination that Chibaku tensei and Rinne tensei are just regular, can-use-all jutsus explaination doesn't account for Obito being able to use Human Path jutsu ... oh well.
They’re either willfully ignorant and forming fap circles to appease their idiocy or they’re trolling. Either way, they’re false fighting at this point. Everything they’ve proposed has been shot down time and time again.

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont know about Indra's arrow that's still Sasukes jutsu he channelled the tailed beast chakra ibto amp it. But it was Sasuke who gave form to the chakra so therefore he can do it with natural chakra bot on such a grand scale though.

[video=youtube_share;6mAg5LuKVHM]https://youtu.be/6mAg5LuKVHM[/video]
If his chidori against a moon meteor is anything to go by then his IA would be overpowered to the highest level. Sasuke does refer to IA as being his strongest jutsu that would put it above kirin in ability as well.
Fair enough, but in the end I still say that the "Pain" techniques are common to all rinnegan. IA is not a "path of the rinnegan" as rikudou tobi suggests. That just happens to be one of Sasuke's techniques

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fair enough, but in the end I still say that the "Pain" techniques are common to all rinnegan. IA is not a "path of the rinnegan" as rikudou tobi suggests. That just happens to be one of Sasuke's techniques
That I agree with, it's such a shame Kishi wasn't clearer we wouldn't have people denying or disputing the rinnegan abilities.

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Tell me then: How is it that Nagato can use certain rinnegan techniques with Madara's eyes, but Madara can't use them with his own eyes?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tell me then: How is it that Nagato can use certain rinnegan techniques with Madara's eyes, but Madara can't use them with his own eyes?
Lmfao right!?

My response to
for Sasuke's inability to use the 6 Paths of Pain techniques, it's because as the name suggests: they're techniques only Nagato can use. If Sasuke can use Asura Path or Shinra Tensei as others are fan-fictionally pointing out, we would have seen him doing so when fighting Momoshiki and Kinshiki, but the fact he didn't use any of them proves he cannot and neither Madara.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I didn’t imply that they were useless, what Kurama said is that he was using the functions of Susano’o like Gedo mazou and we’ve seen Gedo mazou do some stuff outside of absorbing and containing biju power.
Amotejakra is another one Sasuke used and it’s not useless at all.
I even pointed out the Sasuke has more rinnegan powers yet to come so you don’t just jump the gun.
Look Momoshiki’s rinnegan powers. He can’t do anything without doping.
His powers also requires absorbing Ohtsutsuki members to gain new powers. That’s one of his rinnegan powers.
Even Nagato Pain. Besides Tendo magnetic force, Shurado, and Ningendo all the other paths are pointless.
Animal path everyone has summoning jutsu even Sasuke had like multiple ones as Ms.
Hell path is not a frontal assault type and neither is Gakido.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn’t imply that they were useless, what Kurama said is that he was using the functions of Susano’o like Gedo mazou and we’ve seen Gedo mazou do some stuff outside of absorbing and containing biju power.
I even pointed out the Sasuke has more rinnegan powers yet to come so you don’t just jump the gun.
His powers also requires absorbing Ohtsutsuki members to gain new powers. That’s one of his rinnegan powers.
Even Nagato Pain. Besides Tendo magnetic force, Shurado, and Ningendo all the other paths are pointless.
Animal path everyone has summoning jutsu even Sasuke had like multiple ones as Ms.
Knock knock, where are my replies?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you bitc*ed out. K

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LMFAO I can’t believe this. I’m kind of sad for you, given my history of destroying you in the past but I digress. I didn’t make you do this to yourself so I shall continue. You fail both ways, with both the Six Paths CT and the standard CT, someone with Rinnegan must be present. The Six Paths CT can’t be utilized by one person and it also has to have both users physically place their palms on the target in order to turn them into the core of the Six Paths CT.

Now in any case, you said that the CT pulled the tailed beasts chakra into Sasuke, because according to you, Sasuke didn’t use the Preta Path. So show me in the manga where it defends your point.
Incase you think Preta Path is simply absorption, then you are mistaken.
Absorbed Chakra Disperses Inside The Body. Sasuke never got any chakra replishment after absorbing Kurama's Chakra, give me an explanation for that. You only have one suggestion, obito saying he can use human path and Madara saying he'll teach Six Paths Techniques to Obito.