Absence of Evidence= No RSM, NO 6 paths?

Devauzamaki

Veteran
Kin
50💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If there’s no evidence to support your argument then it’s null?

If there’s nothing showcasing Adult RSM then we have to assume it doesn’t exist?

Same with Sasuke using all 6 paths.

Lack of evidence= no case.

There’s nothing to support the contrary

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Show me a scan of Naruto use coat as an adult to regenerate his lost arm. Wait..Tsunade did that..
Uhh.... don’t see how that matters, sm without any pigmentation is rsm as shown in the data book, the form he kicks madaras tsb with and heals gai is rsm, or else he wouldn’tve been able to do either of those things. I’m like 98% sure we’ve seen him use rsm at least once as an adult, I don’t really care whether kishi decides to make him heal his own arm or not, might have something to do with why he couldn’t heal gais foot either? Hell it looks like he has no pigmentation in the gaiden too

Last edited:

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Adult Naruto can still use RSM. He used it in the movie. :|

Now if you're talking about the form he used against Kaguya, then all he needs to do is call on the other 8 Bijuu, get a bit of their chakra and boom, you have an Adult version of that form.

Devauzamaki

Veteran
Kin
50💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Adult Naruto can still use RSM. He used it in the movie. :|

Now if you're talking about the form he used against Kaguya, then all he needs to do is call on the other 8 Bijuu, get a bit of their chakra and boom, you have an Adult version of that form.
There’s only one RSM. The one with all 9 beast. There’s no such thing as RSM with just Kurama.

GetsugaTenshou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's evidence though. The form he kicks the TSB and revives Gai in is RSM. Yellow irides with vertical fox slits and horizontal toad slats with no pigmentation are the only consistent hallmark of Naruto's RSM. He's used this form in the movie with Kurama's cloak

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's evidence though. The form he kicks the TSB and revives Gai in is RSM. Yellow irides with vertical fox slits and horizontal toad slats with no pigmentation are the only consistent hallmark of Naruto's RSM. He's used this form in the movie with Kurama's cloak
This exactly, and as nick stated, the only form he hasn’t shown again yet is the full 9 bijuu cloak, which I’ll just call so6p mode for shortness sake

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There’s only one RSM. The one with all 9 beast. There’s no such thing as RSM with just Kurama.
That's like saying there's only one SM and no such thing as SM with just Kurama, but there is and it's BSM.

Fact is, there's various form of RSM, just like Naruto is able to use SM with BM or KCM.

Base RSM =
You must be registered for see images

RSM + Kurama =

RSM + 9 Bijuu =

Sof6p

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I cant say much for RSM mode but a Rinnegan user not possessing the 6 paths is laughable. Short of Sasuke's left arm being the mechanism for the use of the 6 paths he still has them.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If there’s nothing showcasing Adult RSM then we have to assume it doesn’t exist?

The main problem though is that there is also no clear answer as to how he lost it. Sasuke never showcased the full six paths repertoire in canon, so it makes some sense for people to jump to the conclusion that he never learned it, though its obvious he's clearly capable of it. Naruto though, he had RSM during the war, and after that...he didn't. There was never any proper explanation to why, though you can make out from what we've been told that he probably ran out of Bijuu chakra.

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The absence of evidence isn' t the evidence of absence.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uhh.... don’t see how that matters, sm without any pigmentation is rsm as shown in the data book, the form he kicks madaras tsb with and heals gai is rsm, or else he wouldn’tve been able to do either of those things. I’m like 98% sure we’ve seen him use rsm at least once as an adult, I don’t really care whether kishi decides to make him heal his own arm or not, might have something to do with why he couldn’t heal gais foot either? Hell it looks like he has no pigmentation in the gaiden too
This^ also... how would he go up against that Uber Momoshiki the way he and Sasuke did without Six Paths Chakra? They (Naruto and Sasuke) would have both been murdered without it.

Simple conclusion - they still have it

The problem I’m seeing here is that many are assuming the six Paths abilities must be manifested the same way Nagato did. Like the Sharingan, it’s possible that they vary from owner to owner to fit their will.

Madara has limbo clones And no one else does. Does that mean everyone else doesn’t have six Paths?

Sasuke Ameno
Kaguya dimension swapping
Etc

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I cant say much for RSM mode but a Rinnegan user not possessing the 6 paths is laughable. Short of Sasuke's left arm being the mechanism for the use of the 6 paths he still has them.
Not really, just because he has the Rinnegan doesn’t mean he can utilize all of its abilities. It’s never been shown nor is it explicitly stated that he has the ability to do so. Momoshiki has the Rinnegan also but he isn’t/wasn’t able to utilize all six paths. At least not yet, anyhow.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke's Rinnegan techniques=Chibaku Tensei, Absorption technique, Rinnegan: Time space ninjutsu, Susano'o Biju Chakra Vessel: Indra's Arrow, and Amenotjakra.
That's 5/6 of his 6 paths jutsus so all we need is one more from the Indra realms.

As for Adult Naruto we haven't seen him use Six path senjutsu because he's never gathered natural energy yet. I'm not gonna assume he doesn't have it but we can only go by what we've seen.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke's Rinnegan techniques=Chibaku Tensei, Absorption technique, Rinnegan: Time space ninjutsu, Susano'o Biju Chakra Vessel: Indra's Arrow, and Amenotjakra.
That's 5/6 of his 6 paths jutsus so all we need is one more from the Indra realms.

As for Adult Naruto we haven't seen him use Six path senjutsu because he's never gathered natural energy yet. I'm not gonna assume he doesn't have it but we can only go by what we've seen.
Sasuke only utilized 2 out of the 6 Paths, though. The Deva And the Preta. Unless, I’m forgetting one.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke only utilized 2 out of the 6 Paths, though. The Deva And the Preta. Unless, I’m forgetting one.
That's Six path of pain jutsus not Six path jutsu. Sasuke didn't utilize any of those pain jutsus you listed.
He only used Chibaku Tensei, Absorption technique, Rinnegan: Time space ninjutsu, Susano'o Biju Chakra Vessel: Indra's Arrow, and Amenotjakra.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's Six path of pain jutsus not Six path jutsu. Sasuke didn't utilize any of those pain jutsus you listed.
He only used Chibaku Tensei, Absorption technique, Rinnegan: Time space ninjutsu, Susano'o Biju Chakra Vessel: Indra's Arrow, and Amenotjakra.
Well, the six paths of Pain had each of the Rinnegans individual abilities attributed to the corresponding corpses. But the Preta And deva paths have been used by Madara also. I believe the OP stated that he was wondering if Sasuke could utilize all of the Rinnegan’s paths.