[Theory] Above teh Yanko Level = Teh Masters of Haki !!!! = Dragon isn't a Devil fruit user!!!..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How would haki help him in controlling weather???
Make it clear..
like don't u notice how strong characterz like teh Ds had source of powerz unknown????...

i feel like they dislike DF powers and sacrified lot of training just to master haki..

now think about it plz ..dragon controlled wind...if it was evil fruit ability wouldn't wouldn't odda just revealed that befor???..

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
like don't u notice how strong characterz like teh Ds had source of powerz unknown????...

i feel like they dislike DF powers and sacrified lot of training just to master haki..

now think about it plz ..dragon controlled wind...if it was evil fruit ability wouldn't wouldn't odda just revealed that befor???..

[/QUOTE
Not only d's but powers of characters like zoro or sanji ar

Not only d's but powers of characters like zoro or sanji aren't explained either (apart from haki)