[Theory] Above teh Yanko Level = Teh Masters of Haki !!!! = Dragon isn't a Devil fruit user!!!..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i--------------->.

one of wano arc aftermaths is that yanko will no longer look like that astonishing powerfull level we use to see in one piece Manga...

after wano arc there will be a higher level then Yanko ....it's TEH MASTERS OF HAKI !!!!!...based on fact that haki >>> devil fruit ...

what do i mean by masters iof haki???? :

what i mea is...teh haki that is able to cause weather modification...conqueror haki is just part of it..

for exenple Dragon : Dragon is not a devil fruit user but rather a master and expert of haki...

You must be registered to see images

with his haki Dragon could cause weather modification and summon thunderbolt to save luffy from getting executed in loguetown..(or it could be Luffy who initentionaly used that type of haki when he yelled : "..ill be teh king of pirates!!!.."..

You must be registered for see images

who are teh masters and experts of Hakis for now :

Shanks ..silver reiglegh... monkey D garp..and Luffy

stronger then them :

Gold D Roger..

stronger then him :

Rock D exebek..

stronger then them all IMU SAMA !!!...

devil fruit users will stand no chance against masters of haki...but blackbeard could be an exeption becuz he has powers of 2 devil fruits..

in front of masters of haki someone like Kaido will look like weakest chichibukai level...

Reactions: Pulkit singh3

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So then why didnt garp control the weather or use it at any point in the war.

Also I still don't see both yonko losing. Big mom probably switches and kaido gets hurt.

Itll be cool to see how far can go with mastering haki. We already have people who've proven u dont need a Df.

Reactions: minamoto

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i--------------->.

one of wano arc aftermaths is that yanko will no longer look like that astonishing powerfull level we use to see in one piece Manga...

after wano arc there will be a higher level then Yanko ....it's TEH MASTERS OF HAKI !!!!!...based on fact that haki >>> devil fruit ...

what do i mean by masters iof haki???? :

what i mea is...teh haki that is able to cause weather modification...conqueror haki is just part of it..

for exenple Dragon : Dragon is not a devil fruit user but rather a master and expert of haki...

with his haki Dragon could cause weather modification and summon thunderbolt to save luffy from getting executed in loguetown..(or it could be Luffy who initentionaly used that type of haki when he yelled : "..ill be teh king of pirates!!!.."..

You must be registered for see images

who are teh masters and experts of Hakis for now :

Shanks ..silver reiglegh... monkey D garp..and Luffy

stronger then them :

Gold D Roger..

stronger then him :

Rock D exebek..

stronger then them all IMU SAMA !!!...

devil fruit users will stand no chance against masters of haki...but blackbeard could be an exeption becuz he has powers of 2 devil fruits..

in front of masters of haki someone like Kaido will look like weakest chichibukai level...
Interesting theory.
This could also explain the storm during Edd War where Roger defeated Shiki's fleet.

Reactions: minamoto

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow good eye bro and interesting manga evidence..thanks!!!!..

what if roger had some immortality evil fruit????..could be wrong ya know..
Well there are various theories regarding past Gomu Gomu no mi users.

Some say it's Rogers(you know because ppl see Roger in Luffy) or it originally belong to her wife(as she kept Ace in her belly something like that).
U see Shanks believed Gomu Gomu no mi as a rare treasure.

We saw Gomu Gomu no mi power and I think when he meant it as rare treasure then it is prolly connected with Roger as there are far more dangerous/strong df then Gomu Gomu no mi like Blackbeard's Df.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well there are various theories regarding past Gomu Gomu no mi users.

Some say it's Rogers(you know because ppl see Roger in Luffy) or it originally belong to her wife(as she kept Ace in her belly something like that).
U see Shanks believed Gomu Gomu no mi as a rare treasure.

We saw Gomu Gomu no mi power and I think when he meant it as rare treasure then it is prolly connected with Roger as there are far more dangerous/strong df then Gomu Gomu no mi like Blackbeard's Df.
actualy gonu gonu evil fruit ability isn't that strong compared to other evil fruit powerz...but recently firgured out that there was good reason why oda gave lufy gonu gonu fruit..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where do u put Aokiji n Sakazuki in that list?
I mean they also modified Punk Hazard weather permanently. Right.
you mean in haki level????...

imo it's their haki that made them very stong characters and not their df...but problem is we only saw akainu and aokiji fighting in part 1 one piece (befor time skip)..thus teh haki of one piece part 1 differs alot from haki in part2 one piece...

haki of part 1 one piece was nerfed ( if haki wasn't retconed in part2 of one piece)..

also logic of 1 piece manga says that evil fruit eaters can't swim..but shank swum...

now how can shank be so strong...teh only answer is haki bro...he is one of thos haki Masters....(tho i do have theory that shank might be a devil fruit eater cuz ive seen a hint about it in manga)..

reilegh silver too..in manga he swum...how could he be so stong??? explanations is he is a haki master..

Reactions: Uchiha seeker

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you mean in haki level????...

imo it's their haki that made them very stong characters and not their df...but problem is we only saw akainu and aokiji fighting in part 1 one piece (befor time skip)..thus teh haki of one piece part 1 differs alot from haki in part2 one piece...

haki of part 1 one piece was nerfed ( if haki wasn't retconed in part2 of one piece)..

also logic of 1 piece manga says that evil fruit eaters can't swim..but shank swum...

now how can shank be so strong...teh only answer is haki bro...he is one of thos haki Masters....(tho i do have theory that shank might be a devil fruit eater cuz ive seen a hint about it in manga)..

reilegh silver too..in manga he swum...how could he be so stong??? explanations is he is a haki master..
Shanks isn't a devil fruit eater. He stressed to Luffy nothing's as important to a pirate as being able to swim. Shanks eating a DF after that speech to Luffy would be out of character

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shanks isn't a devil fruit eater. He stressed to Luffy nothing's as important to a pirate as being able to swim. Shanks eating a DF after that speech to Luffy would be out of character
hahaha ohh really???..wake up from ur slumber bro...1 piece logik say that if evil fruit user eat another evil fruit he will die...but black beard says fvvck to that...

anyway that isn't my main focus in thread but thanks anyway i respekt ur opinon :) ..

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can see haki altering the weather like Shanks and WB collision but controlling it directly to strike lightning is pretty next level.

I still think The theory about Dragon having a df that controls weather somehow is good. Either that or Enel shot down lightning from up there lol

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can see haki altering the weather like Shanks and WB collision but controlling it directly to strike lightning is pretty next level.

I still think The theory about Dragon having a df that controls weather somehow is good. Either that or Enel shot down lightning from up there lol
do u think roger ate evil fruit????..