Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i'm Currently reading the manga and i ended at chapter 83. because they skipped much

I have no idea if their are other parts or thats how it works. it goes from 83 to 99 > 101.

where are chapter 84,85.86.87.88.89.90 >> etcc ?

i also found it weird we have raw chapters from 102 to > 136.

-Can someone please Link me the chapters between 83 > 100

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
some chapters are out, but not translated yet sadly.

I read them here i guess until mangahere, etc. releases/translates ch.84 --> up:

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh thanks, do you know what day?
This is what I got:"Out of thirty series, three series are serializing monthly, five series are serializing irregularly".

There no specific or specifications on the release dates or If tokyo ghoul's is release monthly, weekly{my guess}, or irregularly.

that sucks, they need to be more organized and clear with their releases.

Untamed

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The main character is a horrible cry baby for so long its really annoying and almost completely unbearable . I read the manga too. x_x

6ari8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They haven't been translated yet. I thought about doing the scanlation myself but I gave up after these three pages of 86:
You must be registered for see images

They're too much work for one person (besides, I'm pretty bad with image editing:p).

If you only want the translation script though, I can give them to you for 84 and 86 (because I'm on chapter 87 now).

If you'd like to read the raws like I do (because it helps me remember Kanji), read from here:

With the help of this great program that does Japanese OCR if you run into a Kanji you don't know:

That program is awesome. It really helps when you're learning Japanese.

Last edited: