About the media

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would wise not to trust them because at least 95% of what they say is false. They're manipulative and will try to brainwash you into thinking what they want you to think. Look at it this way.

If you're a guy and a girl tries to stab you, but you act in self defense they'll try to make you look like the bad guy and make her look like the victim. My advice would be to do some critical thinking and learn how to read a person's facial expressions because that'll give a better indication of what you want to know about a person.

The list goes on and on.

Reactions: Infant

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is complete bullshit.
The reason "MEDIA" is political is because it's run by people and people are not bipartison. Of course they always try to be objective, your alternative is not objectivity it's your own political agenda.
And "MEDIA" is not some God, there are plenty of things factoring in to what makes media, media, alot of people get their information from feeds and alternative media now too.
Try reporting things yourself and see if you can be objective or if you will just start to portray another side instead.
It's easy to critisize when you are not in charge.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason "MEDIA" is political is because it's run by people and people are not bipartison. Of course they always try to be objective, your alternative is not objectivity it's your own political agenda.
And "MEDIA" is not some God, there are plenty of things factoring in to what makes media, media, alot of people get their information from feeds and alternative media now too.
Try reporting things yourself and see if you can be objective or if you will just start to portray another side instead.
I get all of that and that would be fine if they were more accurate about everything they're saying, but in actuality they're not and just because something is ran by people doesn't mean that it's acceptable, especially since at least 95 % of what they say isn't true. Just because they write something online doesn't make it true.

If I created a fictional story online that wouldn't make it true. Would it? Try reporting things myself. You should tell the media to be more accurate about everything they're saying and they purposely lie about everything they're saying.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk man, the mainstream media doesn't really do a good job at being objective and they choose what to report which affects your mind.

Reactions: ShogunSpiderman89

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yo 95% is just not true lol. majority of media on a local and national scale is reporting on crimes, sports events, weather, etc. not to mention across the world and online, theres so many media sources, to say 95% of them are false is a false statement in itself and idk where youre getting that percentage but its not correct

in reality majority of the media isnt trying to brainwash anyone, theyre trying to make money, i know tons of people personally who work for some of the biggest media corporations here in the U.S. i cant speak for other countries. but here they make money and are able to stay in business because of ratings, better ratings they have the more money they can charge companies to run ads, which makes the company more money. its extreme pandering, most of the entertainment industry is but its -highly- dependent on what people want to see. they pander to their audience and they know what theyre audience wants to see because they constantly analyze data, do surveys and pay close attention to what their audience is responding too. the audience shapes the content because the audience determines their livelihood, its not brainwashing in reality and they all know theres a million other news outlets people can turn too. their just pandering to what their audience already believes

different media organizations have different leanings so they have a place in the market, thats all in reality. some may gear towards this audience more, some towards another audience, etc. but its to set them apart from other media outlets. the entertainment industry as a whole but especially media is vicious and extremely competitive. they race to have stories first with as much correct info as possible, because if its not, their competitors are waiting for them to slip and take their audience and will blast them. its a race to be the first on the scene reporting the events. then they drag it out for as long as people are interested and bring in people with perspectives that match the perspectives of their audience to speak on topics

while yo i agree people should also do some of their own research. a lot of media isnt that deep as your making it, if they tell you a tornado is coming fam, theyre not trying to brainwash you, if theres a serial killer in your neighborhood leaving body parts yo or someone shoots up a school, theyre not trying to brainwash you, this team won, this celebrity is doing this, etc., the majority of the media is that type of content. i think its wise to check multiple sources and think for yourself regarding a lot of political things. theres nothing wrong with skepticism but its not wise to start making monsters out of shadows

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yo 95% is just not true lol. majority of media on a local and national scale is reporting on crimes, sports events, weather, etc. not to mention across the world and online, theres so many media sources, to say 95% of them are false is a false statement in itself and idk where youre getting that percentage but its not correct

in reality majority of the media isnt trying to brainwash anyone, theyre trying to make money, i know tons of people personally who work for some of the biggest media corporations here in the U.S. i cant speak for other countries. but here they make money and are able to stay in business because of ratings, better ratings they have the more money they can charge companies to run ads, which makes the company more money. its extreme pandering, most of the entertainment industry is but its -highly- dependent on what people want to see. they pander to their audience and they know what theyre audience wants to see because they constantly analyze data, do surveys and pay close attention to what their audience is responding too. the audience shapes the content because the audience determines their livelihood, its not brainwashing in reality and they all know theres a million other news outlets people can turn too. their just pandering to what their audience already believes

different media organizations have different leanings so they have a place in the market, thats all in reality. some may gear towards this audience more, some towards another audience, etc. but its to set them apart from other media outlets. the entertainment industry as a whole but especially media is vicious and extremely competitive. they race to have stories first with as much correct info as possible, because if its not, their competitors are waiting for them to slip and take their audience and will blast them. its a race to be the first on the scene reporting the events. then they drag it out for as long as people are interested and bring in people with perspectives that match the perspectives of their audience to speak on topics

while yo i agree people should also do some of their own research. a lot of media isnt that deep as your making it, if they tell you a tornado is coming fam, theyre not trying to brainwash you, if theres a serial killer in your neighborhood leaving body parts yo or someone shoots up a school, theyre not trying to brainwash you, this team won, this celebrity is doing this, etc., the majority of the media is that type of content. i think its wise to check multiple sources and think for yourself regarding a lot of political things. theres nothing wrong with skepticism but its not wise to start making monsters out of shadows
No, what I'm saying is true. I forgot what his name is, but a football player got into a fight with his GF. She instigated the fight and he retaliated in self defense and then the media tried to make her look like the victim when she was the aggressor. Don't get the wrong idea I'm not one to hit girls, but regardless of what gender you are if you continually pick fights you're just asking to get hit back.

I know that a lot of people aren't going to like my comment, but the Jacob Blake situation. The media tried to make him look like a victim when in actuality the shooting was justified. He had no business being where he was. He also resisted arrest, so he was basically asking to get shot and yes there's evidence of this.

and in response to shooting him 6x. My cousin who's a detective told me this. He told me when you shoot a criminal you're supposed to do so until they stop moving. It's not like a movie where you shoot them once and it's over.

Yes, they are trying to brainwash people. Then there's another situation where Israel was shooting down kids when in actuality the parents were the ones using their kids as human bombs, which is another thing the media fails to mention.

The media are such manipulators that it's not even funny.

Here's a playlist that I put together along time ago.

If they really analyzed data then they wouldn't be giving the inaccurate information that they're making right now and in response to ratings that's one of the few things that they care about.

P.S Keep in mind that there are 2 sides to every story.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course they always try to be objective,
Not "always".

They should be objective, but there are times when their politics takes over the reality of the situation. This has become specially noticeable these days, as flow of information has become much faster.

It doesn't mean alternate and social media "news" is accurate and objective. They are often worse and baiting people for money and attention, or their own political agendas. But mainstream in many places has lost it's focus too and let's political ambitions of it's influential reporters/owner run the scenario.

Reactions: Pumpkin Ninja

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, what I'm saying is true. I forgot what his name is, but a football player got into a fight with his GF. She instigated the fight and he retaliated in self defense and then the media tried to make her look like the victim when she was the aggressor. Don't get the wrong idea I'm not one to hit girls, but regardless of what gender you are if you continually pick fights you're just asking to get hit back.

I know that a lot of people aren't going to like my comment, but the Jacob Blake situation. The media tried to make him look like a victim when in actuality the shooting was justified. He had no business being where he was. He also resisted arrest, so he was basically asking to get shot and yes there's evidence of this.

and in response to shooting him 6x. My cousin who's a detective told me this. He told me when you shoot a criminal you're supposed to do so until they stop moving. It's not like a movie where you shoot them once and it's over.

Yes, they are trying to brainwash people. Then there's another situation where Israel was shooting down kids when in actuality the parents were the ones using their kids as human bombs, which is another thing the media fails to mention.

The media are such manipulators that it's not even funny.

Here's a playlist that I put together along time ago.

If they really analyzed data then they wouldn't be giving the inaccurate information that they're making right now and in response to ratings that's one of the few things that they care about.

P.S Keep in mind that there are 2 sides to every story.
........ yo youre explaining exactly what im saying, its pandering. not all media outlets had the same response regarding the Jacob Blake situation because they have different audiences like i said. the situations you listed happened, none of that was false. then they presented it in a perspective their audience already or easily agrees with, thats pandering its not brainwashing. you cant force adults to have a radically different perspective through something they choose to view fam, theyll just turn it off. i know people in the media im telling you, majority of media stations are owned by two companies here in the U.S., but they have stations with different leanings apart of the same company because they pander to different audiences fam, its about money

idk about Isreal like i said. but that percentage isnt true whatsoever, theres so many countries and media outlets off and online. 95% of media is false is cap, i doubt you can even view or understand 95% of media

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there prbolem wrost then that and it don't need to involve media...

imagine you are nice man.. you wake up in morning it's beautifull day sky is blue and birds are whistling...you decide to take long run in nearest forrest...then inside forrest you suddenly came across woman who was being agressed ,aggoning...you try to help her...but then she dies..and then suddenly police reinforcement bust you with her ...

who is teh murderer now???.....teh runner of course.....even god won't save you..

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there prbolem wrost then that and it don't need to involve media...

imagine you are nice man.. you wake up in morning it's beautifull day sky is blue and birds are whistling...you decide to take long run in nearest forrest...then inside forrest you suddenly came across woman who was being agressed ,aggoning...you try to help her...but then she dies..and then suddenly police reinforcement bust you with her ...

who is teh murderer now???.....teh runner of course.....even god won't save you..
hmm..

Perception matters. Runner may get away even he was the aggressor and making up stories, if he is popular enough or well liked enough in the community. Dead woman may get accused of being the ultimate witch for dying while he was around. Or even provoking him to attack her so she could die.

However if the runner had a bad image and been in trouble before or had annoyed the cops ....

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmm..

Perception matters. Runner may get away even he was the aggressor and making up stories, if he is popular enough or well liked enough in the community. Dead woman may get accused of being the ultimate witch for dying while he was around. Or even provoking him to attack her so she could die.

However if the runner had a bad image and been in trouble before or had annoyed the cops ....

perceptions matters??? in court perceptions won't matter...they found you in teh spot ..you are teh 1st one to be accused ...i'm just trying to show you how tis world is filled wit injustice anavi...

but u know this dont matter i acutally i always wanted to talk to you about a different subject..but i guess i can never have that chance with you..but oh well nvm..