Adina

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello!
This questions might have been asked before.
So what are the differences between Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 FB, Revolution and 4?
What are the best things of each?
And which one do you prefer? :D
I only played Ninja Storm 3 FB some time ago.

SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not much of a difference.Naruto Storm 4 has more characters than the other versions and it has some kind of pretty cool new effects.Its story mode cover all arcs.

Naruto Storm 3 and Revolution are pretty much same except for story mode and number of characters.

On a side note,If you have PS3 then forget about NUNS4!

On a personal note,I dont like any of NUNS game.Its boring you can spam too many jutsus with some characters and it doesn't feel like i am playing a "naruto" game.

Last edited:

Adina

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not much of a difference.Naruto Storm 4 has more characters than the other versions and it has some kind of pretty cool new effects.Its story mode cover all arcs.

Naruto Storm 3 and Revolution are pretty much same except for story mode and number of characters.

On a side note,If you have PS3 then forget about NUNS4!

On a personal note,I dont like any of NUNS game.Its boring you can spam too many jutsus with some characters and it doesn't feel like i am playing a "naruto" game.
Unfortunately I don't have any PS
XD

So in NS4 you can play as a team with 3 characters, in NS Revolution you need to be more strategic (something about new mechanincs) and NS3 sticks to the story mode?

Form

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are the fighting moves easier to make in a game than another?? I heard Revolution is more "defensive" than the others
If anything NUNS2 was the most defensive and strategic. The rest feel that same with the only differences being new moves and new characters. NUNS2 wasn't as heavy on awakening as the others. Still the only one I like in the series. Tiny roster compared to the others though.