ByakuganUser

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Plot at its finest. He even made chakra arms later and was able to manifest nine tails and maintain them for the alliance to hold onto.

Another rubbish plot moment is that Minatos marking on Obito disappeared. At first I thought it made sense because he got a new body. However that wasn't the case, his original body was just covered in a new layer, but his original body still remained underneath the Juubi skin layer. So why the mark disappeared makes no sense at all. Even Kakashi who stabbed Obito through the marking, yet the mark still remained.

And then Onmyoudon only comes into play when minato goes up against against Obito but not the other Hokage's. To say it was all plot would be an understatement. Not only was he trolled, he was handicapped as well.
I agree with what you've posted.
Btw. what's Onmyoudon?

spade3dg

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1 eye Rinnegan Madara owned Tobirama, and Kishi had to make Madara and Obito becoming a Jinchuriki to beat Minato, and why did Kishi let Minato lose both of his arms? Minato could have soloed the war if he had both of his arms to prevent the Juubi. Look how retard you are. You Minato haters should have known that every Juubi host beats EVERY Shinobi out there except them who use Rikudo's power, especially against Madara.
Look how Hashirama got owned by Madara without eyes and NO Rikudo form? Kishi had to do the plot to prevent Minato from the war while making Madara the Juubi Jinchuriki. Why did Kishi let Tobirama and Hashirama battling Madara without Juubi? It is a big difference when you are base and Juubi. ''

Show me where normal Obito and Madara beating Minato? And Minato with Juubi form, then what would have happened? Your logic doesn't make any sense.
Minatos greatest fanboy you have returned. Lol relax. Get his penis out your ass.

Point is. Minato was owned. Relax

spade3dg

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
/Thread
Don't listen to Minato haters. They already know that Minato got handicapped because Kishi had to prevent him soloin' the war, and they cannot admit it yet.
Please explain how Minato could solo the whole war. I'll wait her patiently. I would love to know how Minato would solo Juubito and Madara.

spade3dg

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@spade3dg Tobirama Got Wrecked By 1 Eye SM Madara While Minato Lost His Arms Against Juubi Jins So For God's Sake Just Shut The Hell Up!!!
Show me how Minato could have soloed the war. Im still waiting on one of you to do it. None of you have proven anything yet.

I know Tobirama couldnt do it. Im his fanboy.
But please explain to me how Minato can.

Great Master Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Show me how Minato could have soloed the war. Im still waiting on one of you to do it. None of you have proven anything yet.

I Ever Said Such Thing? I Said Minato Could've Soloed The War? No But If He Wasn't Nerfed (His SM & His Hands) He Could've Fight Better & He Was The Most Useful Hokage In This War...He Accomplished More Things Than Others Including You're Beloved Tobirama...Look Dude Tobirama Is My Second Favorite Character Don't Make Him Hated...

Thundergod123

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It's funny how you forgot Tobirama, Hiruzen and Hashirama got defeated in Edo Tensei form and got regenarated, AND they ONLY fought Madara without Juubi form, while Minato did not got defeated and did you saw him regenarated from zero to a full Edo body again?
Exactly, Tobirama blew himself up, Hiruzen got solo'd by Juubito, while Hashriama and Madara got 4 Bijuu Damas at them inside that Red Barrier. Minato lost two of his arms, but did you saw he got his Edo body destroyed against 2 Juubi Jin?. That's the reason why Kishi had to handicap him. That's a fact.

RedShadow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's funny how you forgot Tobirama, Hiruzen and Hashirama got defeated in Edo Tensei form and got regenarated, AND they ONLY fought Madara without Juubi form, while Minato did not got defeated and did you saw him regenarated from zero to a full Edo body again?
Exactly, Tobirama blew himself up, Hiruzen got solo'd by Juubito, while Hashriama and Madara got 4 Bijuu Damas at them inside that Red Barrier. Minato lost two of his arms against 2 Juubi Jin That's the reason why Kishi had to handicap him. That's a fact.
uhhh.... Negatory.