About Madara right now

Joined
Dec 31, 2011
Messages
208
Reaction score
11
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Why do people refer him to as Edo Madara when the edo tensei is over. I don't think he has unlimited chakra anymore and just has a lot cause of his senju cells that were added. And if I'm wrong can someone explain to me or give me proof because I think he should just be called Madara or like Revived Madara.
 

Thundercles

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Oct 16, 2011
Messages
2,500
Reaction score
230
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Why do people refer him to as Edo Madara when the edo tensei is over. I don't think he has unlimited chakra anymore and just has a lot cause of his senju cells that were added. And if I'm wrong can someone explain to me or give me proof because I think he should just be called Madara or like Revived Madara.

This has already been brought up in a prior post. He is still Edo. He broke the contract to Kabuto, but he still regen's and still has unlimited chakra. In fact, I do believe he said that after he released the contract on himself.
 

~Puppet Master~

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
5,504
Reaction score
786
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well, current Madara never existed, since he never had the Rinnegan at that age.
He's a special version of himself, and we refer to him as Edo Madara.
 

TheCCV

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Joined
Nov 14, 2012
Messages
2,412
Reaction score
152
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Him having unlimited chakra doesn't have anything to do with Hashi's cells anymore, it's just a side effect of the victims of Edo Tensei.
 

the truth

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Aug 24, 2011
Messages
574
Reaction score
16
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
he is edo:flaw:
 

BlkMagk

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Jun 29, 2012
Messages
3,522
Reaction score
108
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He's still an Edo......he can just do whatever the hell he wants now :D
 

rollin

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jan 30, 2012
Messages
8,793
Reaction score
1,000
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 
Top