Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i just wanted to make a thread that wasn't so much about tobi or madar

These are some ideas that i came up with from the last couple of chapters.

The tails of the tailed beast​
what if the tailed beast strongest weapon is there tail. after all when naruto was fighting the kyuubi to gain his power the kyuubi blocked gigantic rasengans with ease and shown in the recent chapter naruto blocked an attack with his tails. This is just and idea that came to mind.

nature energy + life giving/kyuubi chakra/ yang energy​

That when naruto combine bm with sm i was thinking that he wouldn't just have feats from sm and bm + extra chakra but i was wondering what would happen when you combine nature with yang/the kyuubi's life giving chakra.

The yin part of kurama​

Also i think naruto regained the yin part of kurama because just because it was sealed away doesn't mean it can't come back.....kindav like how you can take someone happiness away or cut someone hair off doesn't mean that it won't return.

what do you think:)

Last edited:

saaaaaadpanda

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know why their strongest weapon would be their tails. It's just another part of the body. Wouldn't their strongest weapon be the TBB? Also, I have no idea what that has to do with the rest of your thread.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know why their strongest weapon would be their tails. It's just another part of the body. Wouldn't their strongest weapon be the TBB? Also, I have no idea what that has to do with the rest of your thread.
thats what i was thinking before i made this thread but then i was wondering what if theres a secret to there tails or something
xd don't worry the rest of it wasn't really meant to be answered it was mostly just to get people to think about what i just mentioned thats why i didn't really pose a main question. it was more of a do you think this is true or could happen yes, no or maybe type of thread

Rainman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that Kurama got his chakra back. I also think that the reason that Minato sealed half of Kurama's chakra into naruto is because since naruto's ody was so small that it couldn't initially handle all of the chakra.