About Kakashi and Sakura's Situation....

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really don't understand the blind hate comming from the base on these 2. I keep seeing ridiculous comments stating that these two need to STFU and stop interferring with Naruto and Sasuke's biz, but in all honesty...They aren't doing anything wrong.

They got swept up in a bad situation and are making the best with what limited resources they have available to them. It's not like Kakashi Kamui'd into kaguya's dimension with Sakura in tow and are trying to attack kaguya.

People are bashing Naruto for saving them and bashing Sasuke for not focusing his attention on them. The fact of the matter is those 2 are like family to Naruto. If it came down to you havingto choose between saving your father and sister or letting them die to save the world. Would you just let them die or try to do both?

As For Sasuke. His reply is understandable albiet abit cold, but realistic. But so too is Naruto's reaction. To just dismiss either of their views and bash either of them for their stance in fallacy and comes down to a matter of perspective.

Kakashi and Sakura may appear usless at the moment but you can't judge a man or woman's worth by how much power they bring to a fight alone. You never know what they may bring to the fight.

And those fodders as everyone likes to call them, may end up being the true saviours. U.U

bionic

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amazing ! I just got Working Riot Point Generator for totally FREE ! Come and download this RP Generator too

>> <<

bashkim

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I do not understand this bashing mode in this base. Saukra is annoying, but she should leave, because Naruto like Sakura. Kakashi is like a older brother.

Shadow Phantasm

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not blind hate and more like looking at the situation logically.Sasuke and Naruto need to completely focus on fighting Kaguya and they can't do that while worrying about Sakura and Kakashi's well being.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not blind hate and more like looking at the situation logically.Sasuke and Naruto need to completely focus on fighting Kaguya and they can't do that while worrying about Sakura and Kakashi's well being.
I understand this and even pointed that out. I'm not bashing on what sasuke said. He has a point. True he was D**k saying it the way he did, but that's just Sasuke doesn't mean he isn't right.

But again. It's not like Sakura and Kakashi chose to be here. if they could they would leave. But kakashi can't kamui them out of there and they are stuck. So I don't fault naruto for trying to save them.

I also never expected Sasuke to rush to their rescue either. That's not the type of person he is.

What irks me is how people are comparing these two to the current gods of the shinobi world. Kakashi and even Sakura stand the test of skill with every other shinobi that isn't currently Hawked up on Rikudo juice. It's like compaing a 100 year old bottle of the finest whine to grape soda. they just aren't on that level....In fact the number of people who are can be counted on one hand.

Yeah I do not understand this bashing mode in this base. Saukra is annoying, but she should leave, because Naruto like Sakura. Kakashi is like a older brother.
Well if she could leave I think she would. But the only person with Kamui is Obito and he is dead...I think. If he wakes up and can use kamui I'm sure he'd warp himself Kakashi and Sakura the hell out of there but I don't think that's happening.

Last edited: