super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was wondering when Korra was in the spirit world, Korra meets Iroh. I was wondering does Iroh count as alive or is he dead? Can Iroh go to the human world, since Korra connected the spirit world and the living world?

I was really surprised to see Iroh make a appearance in LoK.

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Depends on your definition of "life" and "death". Iroh's physical body is long dead and gone, but his soul is still alive in the spirit world and probably will always be.

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So officially Iroh body is dead, only his spirit is alive.

But couldn't Iroh go to the living world when he wants since the Spirit world and living world are connected? Can Iroh use Bending?

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But couldn't Iroh go to the living world when he wants since the Spirit world and living world are connected? Can Iroh use Bending?
Hm, don't know if he could travel between the two worlds. Spirits can, Korra and Jinora's spirits could as well in book 2. But they still had living bodies when they did that. It's pointless to ask anyway, since Iroh will never even try to leave the spirit world or use his bending again.

However, I remember the talk-scene between Zaheer and Korra in Xai Bau's Grove and Zaheer said they don't have their bending in spirit-form. Korra did bend energy in spirit form in book 2 and 4 tho, but that could've been made possible because of harmonic convergence's cosmic energy boost in book 2 and Raava in book 4.

Last edited: