About Hamura

marbora

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have feeling that the sage's brother might be the Death Ripper, I wont bother searching manga proofs and stuff its just a tought I had, seeing how kishi writes this story, this could be true. I mean, people only remembered Hagoromo as time passed and not his brother, that's weird because Hamura was Kaguya's fkin son, on a level with his brother, well who knows, these are my toughts, discuss it further if you wish.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have feeling that the sage's brother might be the Death Ripper, I wont bother searching manga proofs and stuff its just a tought I had, seeing how kishi writes this story, this could be true. I mean, people only remembered Hagoromo as time passed and not his brother, that's weird because Hamura was Kaguya's fkin son, on a level with his brother, well who knows, these are my toughts, discuss it further if you wish.
Thats a good possibility sines His brother the SO6P is Life Himself then why not His Brother be Death Himself?

Bulldawg

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

this implies that the shinju was inside them both.
You must be registered for see images

they do share the sane long hair like kaguya

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Father to the Hyuga and the Uzumaki,thus now you know about the Uzumaki being distant cousin to the Senju because if two Brothers have children thats what they become over time distant cousins.
Nope only hyuga indra and ashura are born into there descendants naruto has uzumaki heritage from his mother and ashura is reborn in him. So logic dictates uzumaki are a sub branch of senju and descendant of hogaromo and not the other brother.
so based o that only Hyuga clan seem like the known descendants of sages brother.