Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I've been thinking..if someone were just to stop their ship at the top of Reverse Mountain and go opposite direction than that of the Lighthouse, then they would end up at the end of Grand Line (where few have been), lol?

What I'm saying, why does everyone go to certain direction if you can just go to the end of Grand Line right away. It's a freaking circle around the world so why the limits to traveling it?..And One Piece is most likely in New World so...

I'm not saying it would be easy, but like with that burst thing Luffy and other's could jump using reverse mountain as a ramp, or then over the calm belt with a navy ship.

Last edited:

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because Reverse Mountain only branches off one way, into the Grand Line. Since there's no stream going off the other direction you'd just crash if you tried to go there. Not to mention Reverse Mountain is dangerous at the least.

Alternately you could go through the Calm Belt at the end near Reverse Mountain, but unless you've got a special ship (like Boa Hancock), or it's embedded with Kairouseki (Marines) then you're out of luck. The Sea Kings ought to be more powerful there as well than the rest of the calm belt.

Lastly, it's anime, it doesn't have to make sense.

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because Reverse Mountain only branches off one way, into the Grand Line. Since there's no stream going off the other direction you'd just crash if you tried to go there. Not to mention Reverse Mountain is dangerous at the least.

Alternately you could go through the Calm Belt at the end near Reverse Mountain, but unless you've got a special ship (like Boa Hancock), or it's embedded with Kairouseki (Marines) then you're out of luck. The Sea Kings ought to be more powerful there as well than the rest of the calm belt.

Lastly, it's anime, it doesn't have to make sense.
Yeah but the point is, the destination of the whole series is so near the beginning that it's ridiculous. And yeah it truly is an anime universe so I would suppose one would get there if he'd want to.

And no you wouldn't crash if the coup de burst or whatever can flew you to 1km.

But I guess it's pointless to speculate this, just saying, 'cause it's kinda funny.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah but the point is, the destination of the whole series is so near the beginning that it's ridiculous. And yeah it truly is an anime universe so I would suppose one would get there if he'd want to.

But I guess it's pointless to speculate this, just saying, 'cause it's kinda funny.
its speculated its on the final island but no one knows for sure, well no one looking for it now knows for sure.

Dino

Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I don't really get what you mean =/

Coup de burst can only be done by the Sunny thanks to Franky. Even with the coup de burst, it wouldn't get you far through the calm belt. You'll probably end up being killed by the Sea Kings. The strawhats started off with the Going Merry as well, a normal ship with no "gadgets".

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't really get what you mean =/

Coup de burst can only be done by the Sunny thanks to Franky. Even with the coup de burst, it wouldn't get you far through the calm belt. You'll probably end up being killed by the Sea Kings. The strawhats started off with the Going Merry as well, a normal ship with no "gadgets".

Yeah I meant Sunny. And I meant IF they would've had it at the beginning of their journey then it would've been possible. And if Sunny can do it, then some other ships should've have those kind of abilities. And I meant on top of the reverse mountain straight to the grand line using the mountain as a ramp with some freaky way, never croossing calm belt. I know it's far fetched but what isn't in that universum that has happened : D? Going to sky island?