itachi uchiha fiance

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont read manga. I only watch anime. So I am on tartourus arc. So I have following questions on my mind:
why did acnologia was there on tenrou island?
is zeraf and acnologia is on good terms?
can zeraf summon him?
how many dragons are still alive?
why did dragons hide?
how did igneel find natsu?
did igneel know natsu is end?
did natsu came into future?
because as per grand magic games dragons disappear on 400 yrs ago. so natsu and other dragon slayers must be 400 yrs old.
natsu is daemon then how can he use magic? bcz all zeraf's demon use curses.
and why all magic has to be eliminated to bring back end?
and why mard geer said that zeraf sealed end again in this book after creating him?

thank u all who took time to answer them in advance.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Acno was on Tenrou Island because he likes killing people, expecially Dragon Slayers. With Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel, it's surprising he hadn't shown up before.

Are Zeref and Acno on good terms? Good lord no. Zeref could conquer the world in minutes on his own, but brings an empire to fight Acnologia.

Can Zeref Summon him? Acnologia goes where he wants. It's hard for a giant dragon not to go where he wants.

8 or 1, depending how you count. All the dragons are dead except Acnologia, but some of them are ghosts like Atlas Flame and Zirconis.

Why did the dragons hide? Acnologia figured Dragon Slayer was a job description as well as a type of Magic, and he's damn good at it.

Zeref gave Natsu to Igneel to train him so he could defeat him.

Igneel knows Natsu is E.N.D.

Natsu, Wendy, Gajeel, Sting and Rogue are all from 400 years ago, they came via the Eclipse gate.

Demons don't have to use Curses. If it helps, the difference between Curses and Magic is only slightly less than the difference between Shunpo and Sonido.

E.N.D. has a magic seal on the book. Erase all magic, and E.N.D. is released.

We don't actually know much and E.N.D., apart from what it stands for (Etherious Natsu Dragneel). It could be an evil alternate persona for Natsu, it could just be his next powerup of the week.